A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

LAWDY, LAWDY, SHE'S AT IT AGAIN COMPLETE WITH DUMBASS CLONE!

Broho

LAWDY, LAWDY, SHE'S AT IT AGAIN COMPLETE WITH DUMBASS CLONE! - Page 2 Empty Re: LAWDY, LAWDY, SHE'S AT IT AGAIN COMPLETE WITH DUMBASS CLONE!

Post  Broho Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Why would she know about gypsies? She doesn't know much about lodgers either. jocolor 

lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

LAWDY, LAWDY, SHE'S AT IT AGAIN COMPLETE WITH DUMBASS CLONE! - Page 2 Empty Re: LAWDY, LAWDY, SHE'S AT IT AGAIN COMPLETE WITH DUMBASS CLONE!

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:25 pm

Broho wrote:Why would she know about gypsies?  She doesn't know much about lodgers either.  jocolor 

lol! 
    Didn't she get it wrong about the trees in Praia da Luz as well lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Rachel, she has got so much wrong, I can't remember everything.

Maybe a better way of asking is, what has she got right? lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Broho wrote:Rachel, she has got so much wrong, I can't remember everything.  

Maybe a better way of asking is, what has she got right?  lol! 
    A much better way of asking Broho Laughing 
    Sykes
    Sykes

LAWDY, LAWDY, SHE'S AT IT AGAIN COMPLETE WITH DUMBASS CLONE! - Page 2 Empty TIGERLOAF DEMOLISHES BUSHMEAT PATTY

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:56 pm

From Myths with thanks, and a special Well Done to tigerloaf.

This is what bushmeat posted
    Criminal Profiler Pat Brown · 4,530 like this.
    47 minutes ago ·

I have worked on enough cases to know that if a child is abducted by a stranger and stays missing, that means there is simply no evidence for the police to follow to the suspect. So, if Portugal is now saying they have evidence proving abduction of Maddie, they would actually have to have a suspect in hand. I don't believe they do. Hence, we are not being told the truth and this is a political move for Portugal to save face, blame the previous investigative team (that is quite common), make them (and Amaral) the scapegoats, and make Scotland Yard and all the bad publicity go away. The case will be shelved again with some dead kidnapper or some already jailed kidnapper, some "confession" that will never be proven to be true, or some "lead" that goes to a child s.e.x ring where Maddie's life was ended long ago, maybe even "by accident" during the abduction so the parents don't have to think she suffered. Call me cynical, but I don't believe that Portugal and Scotland Yard are working a clever ruse to bring the McCanns back and force them and their friends into a reconstruction that will lead to finally charging them with the death and disappearance of their daughter.:
    And here is Tigerloaf's trashing of her stupid opinions.
    I have worked on enough cases

You have never shown any evidence of ever having "worked" on any cases as a professional alongside real Police Officers. You have, however, on many occasions "worked" as an amateur butting your nose into cases and mouthing off on air on cases, cases in which you do not have access to the full files (usually only media reports), in which you don't have any access to the victims or suspects and in which you are no more expert than the average Joe Bloggs on the street.

to know that if a child is abducted by a stranger and stays missing, that means there is simply no evidence for the police to follow to the suspect.

That is total b******S or in US terminology b******t. Have you never heard of witness statements? Have you never heard of e-fits of suspects? Have you never heard of police going door-to-door collecting witness testimony? Have you never heard of actual sightings?

So, if Portugal is now saying they have evidence proving abduction of Maddie, they would actually have to have a suspect in hand.

Agreed.

I don't believe they do.

And on what do you base that judgement besides wild guesswork without access to any files or information?

Actually who cares whether you believe it or not? You are an insignificant nobody whose access even to talking head shows has been curtailed because they could not put up with your unsubstantiated nonsense any more.

The very fact that you have no access to any real files, evidence, clues or anything else makes your claim utterly irrelevant. You really should give up being a serial guesser because it makes you look so stupid every time you are shown to be wrong.

Hence, we are not being told the truth

So on the basis of a wild guess, without access to any real information you declare that the PJ and the Prosecutors of the MP are lying. Do you not realise that is libel? Do you not realise how pathetic that makes you sound? Do you not realise that the world knows you have no actual knowledge of what is happening and are simply shrieking like a banshee from across the water?

and this is a political move for Portugal to save face, blame the previous investigative team (that is quite common), make them (and Amaral) the scapegoats, and make Scotland Yard and all the bad publicity go away.

And then you invent conspiratorial reasons to back up your proclamation about the PJ and MP lying which in turn was based on a total absence of any real knowledge of the case by you. And you don't think this makes you look just a little bit dumb to use a US colloquialisation? Personally I think it makes you look insane but I suppose you might think my comment was without value. Get my drift?

The case will be shelved again with some dead kidnapper or some already jailed kidnapper, some "confession" that will never be proven to be true, or some "lead" that goes to a child s.e.x ring where Maddie's life was ended long ago, maybe even "by accident" during the abduction so the parents don't have to think she suffered.

More wild guessing. Once again I feel the need to point out that you don't have a clue what is actually going on, don't have any contact with officers who do, don't have access to any files and are simply talking out of your backside.

This idiotic and uninformed guesswork is as far removed from real profiling as can possibly be imagined. The fact that you still use that term to pretend that you are somehow qualified to comment on cases that you have no real knowledge of is actually tantamount to fraud.

Call me cynical, but I don't believe that Portugal and Scotland Yard are working a clever ruse to bring the McCanns back and force them and their friends into a reconstruction that will lead to finally charging them with the death and disappearance of their daughter.

Why would we call you cynical for this paragraph? It is the only one based on any reliable evidence.

It is so obvious that when the PJ and SY have declared that there is no reason to suspect them, that when they have been involved in discussions in Portugal in the last week regarding the nature of the investigation with both investigating forces and when they have been informed that the focus of that investigation (as we all have now) is stranger abduction that the Police are not playing some game with the McCanns. Even the dumbest commentator can see it (though oddly some anti McCanns can't quite manage it).

There isn't the slightest possibility of such charges and even you have had to admit that, though your reasoning for your change of heart are rather skewed. It isn't lying on the part of the police and the MP because they have been got at in some massive conspiracy as you infer, but a total lack of anything which points to them being involved which has resulted in this.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:34 am

@DaSteelMan David Steel now
    @ProfilerPatB Amaral has won hands down #McCann

sallypelt Today at 2:00 am

@ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN now
    If this new news means SY or Portugal or both together are playing an end game for the #McCann s, I will be thrilled & massively impressed!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:06 pm

III ‏@kansasdetective 6h
    @ProfilerPatB you are either biased or refuse to do your homework.

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 6h
    @kansasdetective You aren't Dan Mitrione, Jr., by any chance, are you?

III ‏@kansasdetective 6h
    @ProfilerPatB question all media reports. In order to remain objective you must do your own research.

@kansasdetective Are you serious? Have you done any research about me before you insinuate I have done no research?

III ‏@kansasdetective 5h
    @ProfilerPatB your behavior, comments and actions demonstrate a pattern you have with such cases.

III ‏@kansasdetective 5h
    @ProfilerPatB the bottom line is you do not know and all you are offering is your biased opinion.

@kansasdetective You aren't Dan Mitrione, Jr., by any chance, are you?
    Sykes
    Sykes

LAWDY, LAWDY, SHE'S AT IT AGAIN COMPLETE WITH DUMBASS CLONE! - Page 2 Empty CAN'T THE DUMBEST BROAD ON THE PLANET GET ANYTHING RIGHT?

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:21 pm

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 2m
    I hope the UK media report is crap & doesn't support my fear that political pressure will have the PJ sic the crime on a dead guy. #McCann
    It's NOT the UK media.

The PORTUGUESE tabloid CdM is the Source of all this. Take it up with Portugal.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Bren ‏@BrenR1958 2h
    @ProfilerPatB Your book to sell to line your pockets.. sod Madeleine then as long as you profit.. you vile cretinous person. #McCann
    Neat summing up of bushmeat!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:29 pm

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 2h
    It's like I just threw a tear gas grenade under a bridge. #McCann #trolls
    Comment. Deluded fool. Hope she realises that she's going to have to live with the fact that she's one of the low-lives who have helped protect a child abductor?
    Sykes
    Sykes

LAWDY, LAWDY, SHE'S AT IT AGAIN COMPLETE WITH DUMBASS CLONE! - Page 2 Empty LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:43 pm

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 2h
    @zante03 @winnower1 @k1482 Totally silly lie. It was claimed I was thrown off of Nancy Grace. I was just on her show last week #McCann
    It was Fox News, we all saw it - that is the world and his wife watched as she got the Order of the Boot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:24 pm