A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

FOR YOUR DELECTATION - THE EMU TRIBUTE THREAD

Sykes
    Sykes

FOR YOUR DELECTATION - THE EMU TRIBUTE THREAD Empty FOR YOUR DELECTATION - THE EMU TRIBUTE THREAD

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:51 pm

I thought I might start a special tribute to that well known foulmouthed lush.  I have a lot of stuff so be patient, this may take time.  She has many IDs, in case you wonder. A lot of these posts are from the old sky forums, others from various places.

Posted by: bonviva11 on June 27, 2011 9:28 PMwell it seems the monkeys are winning, destroy the blog with their skanky fingers during the day, shame on sky, and deter people from posting at night seems more and more now, STILL there are tonnes of places all over the internet to post your thoughts, amazon is going great, no petty moderation and lots of healthy debate, you need to have bought something off them to get a posting account though

silkcut says:
    well said badger, i feel sorry for people like whiterose, well meaning and had wool pulled over eyes, its these kind of people who will lash back when the truth is found

and ewwwwwwww badger to think i tried to honestly argue with a fraud, makes me sick to my stomach, where is the worm these days - obviously hiding and licking his wounds, see ya all nite

eta goodnite degrading monkey too, wouldnt want to leave you out would i LOL

tip for you get a life and get medication on the ready for yourself when sy find out the mccanns were lying gits and committed fraud - that includes lying to YOU

parents are supposed to protect their children these parents left them to their own and others devices, you should be thoroughly ashamed to even support them, have fun with it though as you obviously are or else you do the same as them, leave the house and piss off down the pub leaving 3 babies alone, you sad piece of sh it x

eta goodnite to the other 2 monkey degraders who joined the neglector club, tara

Posted by: bonviva11 on June 27, 2011 11:56 PM6am sharp monkies no slacking LOL

rancid evil feckers
    Recommend (1)Report this commentPermalink

Posted by: bonviva11 on June 27, 2011 11:52 PMfe cking plank
    get it into your head that no police force has cleared the mccanns therefore you are in theory aiding and abbetting the perversion of the course of justice, hope that makes you and your mammy and daddy proud JACKSON see you and think about it

Posted by: bonviva11 on June 27, 2011 11:50 PMonly thing you reeled in was your little willy, check down below LMAO now go f u ck yourself moron, the day you or any other bully tries to threathen me about anything is the day you will have blamange on your face you idiot LOL like now, dont bother responding im off but your monkey friends will delete it all for the morning CHIMP cheeks x go find someoneelse to stalk yeah im sure you have a list

Skanky deleting monkeys...f *ck you scammers, have a banana, here you are, a dog biscuit...take your medicine ...LOLOLOPMSLLOLOLOL...chimps..bananas...up yours

Re: Piles of McVile... /Thepottingshedder
    Justiceforallkids Today

maaybe anna ora mod should merge all the mcann facebook threads hahah looks like the mcanns are not happy today!!

-------------

Posted by: emilyb3 on April 9, 2011 5:44 PMYOU amanda POOH MIGHT try and gain some credibility on here if only you would TRY to answer HONEST questions with an honest answer you have failed therefore youre room 101 100% - flushing you down there as i'm sure many others are too - now you have taken too much of my precious time today - give thanks that anyone actually wasted their time on your ramblings mad sad cow xxx BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted by: bonviva11 on June 29, 2011 10:22 PMoff to do my good work elsewhere, early good morning to the DELETING UGLY MONGREL BABOON THIEVING POSTERS who are aiding and abetting the perversion of the course of justice, tara

your antics are worthless, game over for the mccanns, learn to live with it now

Posted by: bonviva11 on June 29, 2011 10:52 PMalways best to UP your medication and not post carp, nite all xx >>>>>>>>>>> gone

Posted by: bonviva11 on July 1, 2011 12:18 PMKate and Gerry asked for a reconstruction when the publicity would have been beneficial to MADELEINE. The PJ refused.
    prove it if you canRecommend (0)Report this commentPermalinkPosted by: bonviva11 on July 1, 2011 12:17 y 1, 201PM

Posted by: bonviva11 on July 1, 2011 10:41 PMthe monkeys have started work already reporting posts on this thread sad fkwits LOL - google medusa you PLANKS

Posted by: bonviva11 on July 2, 2011 11:11 PMkazzcutt.Posted by: kazzcutt. on July 2, 2011 11:02 PM
    oh dear PMSL this is unreal
    did they torture her to write this total carp or threaten her with a libel suit?
    oh and sammy fu too you 2 faced piece of sh*t - i have every right to point out flaws and gobbledegook where it exists even if i have ever posted any loser - well in your opinion anyway -unrespected- dont deflect but answer the issues and questions, but you are another deflector so wont expect much out of the likes of you snake Wink now go google similarities between the casey anthony and the mccanns case and make yourself useful, tomorrows MONKEYS

Posted by: bonviva11 on July 2, 2011 11:02 PMhopefully the skanky monkeys in the morning will remove those vomit inducing posts, and god speed to scotland yard :-)  

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

FOR YOUR DELECTATION - THE EMU TRIBUTE THREAD Empty Re: FOR YOUR DELECTATION - THE EMU TRIBUTE THREAD

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:08 pm

More.
    Posted by: bonviva11 on July 4, 2011 10:35 AMgood morning skanky little monkey, not got alot to report today have you LMAO, bless,have a little rotten banana though

Posted by: bonviva11 on July 4, 2011 11:07 PMnite all
    nite monkeys
    get the alarm clock on for your butchering of the blog and your brass necked arrogance to think you have the right to hostage the blog you nasty prostitutes - the end game is now and your sinking ship will SINK so no use trying to help it is going to sink, that is all, save your calories for hoovering or something xxx
    --------------

Posted by: bonviva11 on July 4, 2011 11:03 PMPosted by: KC. on July 4, 2011 10:59 PM

@bonviva

why are you so angry and abusive,i wasnt abusive to you or anyone else,
    i will let you off then for your post that you can only contact x y z via this controversial blog lol
    Recommend (2)Report this commentPermalink
    Posted by: bonviva11 on July 4, 2011 11:00 PMgoing to call it a night, the butchering brass necked monkeys will be on in the morning, curse on them, they can never stop the sinking ship

nite all
    ------------
    lol they and their lawyer be wishing vampires go and suck their wrists soon hahaha

their skanky lawyer who said sightings prove that madeleine is alive, what an ar se hole she was and attempting to hide evidence and disallowing witnesses from the court case

Posted by: bonviva11 on July 6, 2011 10:01 PMthanks JL lol what feat, hope the monkeys are reading it all

they will have to report report report in the morning, can just imagine their skanky little fingers on the keyboard, immoral little b@stards
    nothing of theirs will change anything at all it just makes it worse

silkcut says:
    well sh im a very fair person and i've had convos with the pair of them over and over and they do not fall into any fence sitting camp at all - to actually call anyone who does not believe that madeleine was abducted a hater is both peurile and pathetic, and thats what they both are imo

eta and that goes for ALL of them lol, every single one - the abuse has from day one all come from the pro camp, 100%

silkcut says:
    Useless moron lol smile you only come inhere to slag stay in your own cesspit pet I'm sure it's skankier

silkcut says:
    Useless moron lol smile you only come inhere to slag stay in your own cesspit pet I'm sure it's really skanky enough for you, just don't infest this fine place, you are surplus to requirements
    Nite all good people and that does not go to the pathetic monkeys alive and well here and elsewhere tonight, keep bashing your mindless fingers, it does no good at all, nite pets

Posted by: bonviva11 on July 10, 2011 9:44 PMJessie many ofyourpostslead me to think many things about you but never that, you are a disgraceful son of a bi tch and idohope you drop dead in your sleep, you are a waste of oxygen, do excuse the joined up words,on my iPad you sad decrepit sapful of sh it, but please rest in the knowledge that your reputation here is just that,now back onto your crack cocain

silkcut says:
    forgot to say get stuffed x

your preaching is just pathetic and an exageration of any truth, go to bed, we only tolerate truthful comments on here dear and honest debate, you obviously have no interest

silkcut says:
    did you poll the whole human race? did david bret troll the page? can you remember who started all this? if you don't like sharp satire on publically posted messages on the internet, and dont believe in freedom of speech, then don't read his blog - not everyones cup of tea thats why it contains a warning

Posted by: bonviva11 on July 15, 2011 11:22 PMjessie the foul mouthed liar is lyng again, clown of the day smile up your meds dear, oh i do humour your cra pola dont i , but enough is enough for one night for a charitable person - bbl

osted by: bonviva11 on July 15, 2011 11:21 PMoff for a bit - cant tolerate the jess donkey having nowhere to post except here lol

quaking in my boots now that kazzcut the hair sweeper threatened to report all my posts tomorrow, she must be on hols lolol or on crack heroine or both haha - prize sample she is of the shameless and shameful on here - admitted she wants the blog closed, tough luck chuckie lol

Posted by: bonviva11 on July 16, 2011 12:01 AMnite and good morning skank prossie monkeys galore your ship is totally sunk so your efforts are FUTILE Wink nite chucks

Posted by: emilyb3. on September 14, 2011 12:03 AMoff to put the cat sh it out. the cats asked why is lizzi and kazz not in there i said they were you peed on them earlier lol remember? wise cats them

===================

Posted by: emilyb3. on September 13, 2011 11:59 PMjl busy lizzy will be made busy by her manager tomorrow if she dont stack the shelves or whatever carp she does quick perhaps kazzcut big entrepreneur pmsl can employ her to sweep up

enough rubbish from them for a day, sky get your hoovers out lol
    offskis

silkcut says:
    what a disgusting little imbecile you appear to be, if you ever want to discuss anything in particular, or at all with me, try nicer next time, cretin, something i said rattle your cage did it? any particular reason? the only sewer around here is your mouth and what came out of it
    darthvodka

FOR YOUR DELECTATION - THE EMU TRIBUTE THREAD Empty Re: FOR YOUR DELECTATION - THE EMU TRIBUTE THREAD

Post  darthvodka Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Brilliant stuff, Sykes, as always.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:23 pm

silkcut says:
    well just pi ss off because i never confirmed what he meant, just offered an opinion, a rational take on things, you know the things that you and your ilk are hell bent on using to prove something or other, now you go email him if you wish to - you know, you can entitle your email something like *mr grime you are a fraud me and honestbroker and others think so cos there is no way on this earth that madeleine was dead in that apartment t was just bo or somethng*

plank

silkcut says:
    or just another wanker perhaps hey? takes one to know one

sad that the truth pees so many off oh well, off to have a lasagne, take care dis honestbroker

silkcut says:
    fk you too then? isn't it? pathetic little person, you pathetic little numbnut making out i support torture, wonder what your little problem really is then, oh gawd, i was right when i said last night bring out the vomit buckets, the posters came out to prove me right, all day, never mind, stroll on

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 6, 2011 9:30 PMchocotruffle, its best to eat your own sh it when you are a liar, night have nice dreams though

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 6, 2011 9:49 PMleavng the choco lying little ba stard and his mate lizzi little b itch and their mate lying little lilac to rot in hell tonight cos thats what liars deserve, nite

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 6, 2011 9:51 PMsorry to puke over you lot before go xx dont mean it

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 7, 2011 10:10 PMwhat a horribly nasty board the anti truths have created, leaving it now

modrod and your mates should go and be sick in shame at what you have done in the name of madeleine mccann, a 3 yr old that was dead in 5a on mya 3rd and you are covering it up, sham on you, nite though

+
    ----
    -
    silkcut says:
    still no reply from damaskat oh well never mind off to bed

nite nite truth seekers

white lies are ok sometimes, black ones are not

the mccanns told tonnes of black ones imo

eta nite stalking monkey wouldnt want to not say nite to you lololol - you can google education or intelligence or hobbies and try get some, it might get you more credit in the big sphere of life than hitting a key when you dont like someone telling you the truth good luck there - wont charge you for my services for telling you what a pr at you are, tis free x

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 7, 2011 10:50 PMgoodnigh sAMMY SMARMY SNARKY SNAKE XX

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 8, 2011 3:18 PMsee my post regarding lizz being the dregs has gone, dont make it less true though lol, sad sap, hentie you are miles above her kind of worthless sh it - and that goes for the wicked witch of the west lillyliar too, grass and sitheran too in the mix, what a horrible little bunch

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 8, 2011 3:43 PMPosted by: lizzibif.. on October 8, 2011 3:36 PM
    bloody hell that post went quick the deleter on the ball today....lol
    -
    what the one that ousted you as a total slimeball? oh well, deleting it wont make it go away, your posts to hentie with disgusting venomous and hypocritical, but all slimeballs find a way to live with themselves

hi hentie if you are reading, dont know why you bother to posts to the dregs

grass sammy sitheran kazzcut lizzi lillyliar - the usual nasty suspects - none of them care that lies were told about a missing child, none of them

===============

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 8, 2011 3:44 PMlillyliar you are such a bad loser it reaks from your pores, i do hate liars, urgh lolol[
    ==========

silkcut says:
    im sure the rodderator will find good reasons to whitewash the lies,look forward to seeing him try or maybe not, some things are just not on but he will try make them so, i find that quite horrendous, sneaky and unacceptable

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 8, 2011 4:00 PMexcuse me lillydisgustihngliar, why should i have to say anything about myself, im not on trial, the mccanns are and their supporters like YOU YOU YOU get over it, Ive done nothing wrong, THEY HAVE, now suck on it
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:41 pm

class in a glass lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 8, 2011 4:54 PMfern on the job for the mccans this afernoon? how disgusting, just like her partner trpiz okey dokey then be back later tonight

Posted by: lillylilac on October 8, 2011 5:36 PM
    Emily, school is out for the weekend, stop using this place, you will have to wait until Monday for the school playground, you really are one sad, bitter individual!

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 8, 2011 5:39 PM
    do vomit on you and their lies now wont you old hag xxx

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 8, 2011 5:41 PMlillylilac jump off the nearest cliff now you lying piece of dog sh it xx

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 8, 2011 5:57 PMleaving all the monkeys and no brainers on here to have a good time here tonight lolololololol

including the brain dead lizzi

and more

and fern f eck off you hypocritical old cow - tripz is a trickster er hang on bit like gerry lying mccann

see ya

Posted by: bonviva11 on June 27, 2011 11:50 PMonly thing you reeled in was your little willy, check down below LMAO now go f u ck yourself moron, the day you or any other bully tries to threathen me about anything is the day you will have blamange on your face you idiot LOL like now, dont bother responding im off but your monkey friends will delete it all for the morning CHIMP cheeks x go find someoneelse to stalk yeah im sure you have a list
    A fellow moron said of her: Emily is a decent and fair sort, an intelligent individual, sharp
    Posted by: emilyb3. on October 13, 2011 9:51 PMthe mccanns have made their bed they can lie in it now and no gutter whores like lizzi or delusional people like lillyliar or hates like rilke can ever change this IMO
    silkcut says:
    nite monkeys you are dead in the water xx

vomit

silkcut says:
    pathetic little bas tard, mrs t s not mr brett, so wash your dirty lying mouth out with soap you SAP, have a nice nite though plank, and do order drugs in to make you cope when the truth of this lying cra p case comes to light, good luck plank and that goes for the rest of your evil cronies VOMIT

have a nice night though wont you lying piece of scum

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 19, 2011 9:47 PMwonder if kazzcut will come back and APOLOGISE for her mistakes LMAO hell will freeze over thats why she is as others say just a cnut
    nite all
    Recommend (6)Report this commentPermalink
    Posted by: emilyb3. on October 19, 2011 9:46 PMPosted by: lizzibif.. on October 19, 2011 9:07 PM

yeah trailer trash, who is burying their head in the sand you are now christened the official emu sad cow tara

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 11:36 AMand the only hate filled person i can see anywhere near is kate mccann and her sordid little book

her husband is not far behind though looking not too happy about it recently

the pair of them wanting to financially destroy the very person who actually tried to find out what happened to their chld that they abandoned - talk about disgrace, its in her face

silkcut says:
    the wankers left their babies all on their tod, end of, the lot of them

the pathetic little bas tards should have used the evening creche facility - they would then feel safe and be able to sit down and have a meal and a drink without worrying, instead they chose to take a risk and now they can lie in their bed with it but not before making millions and blaming the whole world and its wife for it!!! pathetic specimens of the human race

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 11:56 AMfrom kate mccanns brain

i pray for the abductot but i want mr amaral to be miserable and feel fear, what a cow lol

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 11:57 AMabductor even
    such christian feeling for him lol but she hates the man who got near the truth oooopsies

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 9:51 AMchucking you all some rotten bananas, i accept thank yous
    Recommend (2)Report this commentPermalink
    Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 9:51 AMoops the deleting MONKEYS are on duty i see, sad little blighters, hey ho, though have fun
    Recommend (4)Report this commentPermalink
    Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 2:26 AMwho cares about evidence for a prosecution, just talking FACTS as you asked

as for having evidence for why i don't believe the parents, what a stupid question, i just don't for a myriad of reasons LOL

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 12:19 PMhi debbo, responding to your deleted now post, yes goebels, repeat a lie long enough and it will be believed, bollax will it be in this case

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 12:47 PMoh the MONKEYS are working well here today you effin little snivelling disgusting bas tards lol SHAME on you and a lovely place in HELL awaits you

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 12:53 PMthe nasty creeps called mccann are looking into bankrupting mr amaral and taking his pension to boot - how disgusting is that? shouldnt they be at least pretending to be out looking for their dead daughter? ah will enjoy it when they are slaughtered
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:52 pm

coco wrote:class in a glass lol! 
    Brilliant. lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Sykes, you deserve a medal for going through those. You can even smell the booze on her breath from here.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 1:13 PMhave to go on errands, tara for nowRecommend (0)Report this commentPermalink

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 1:13 PMwith her hands over gerrys balls i might add and hes not too happy wiith what his witch wife is up to - ewwwwwwwwwwww the lying cow WILL get her commupance though for sureRecommend (0)Report this commentPermalink

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 1:11 PMto try and take someones house and pension is the pits, well thats where she lives lolRecommend (0)Report this commentPermalink

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 1:09 PMjozi my last post didnt go through for some reason - kate mccann is an utter bi tch and her commupance cant come soon enough

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 1:13 PMhave to go on errands, tara for nowRecommend (0)Report this commentPermalink

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 2:21 PMmeanwhile going on the pic that martin brunt used, gerry mccann yes your hairline does look like sh t - no use brushing over it and mrs kate mccann trying to outdo kate middleton in that horrible dress that makes her look like dracula in a hangover pmsl, well its its the truth i guessRecommend (0)ReportedPermalink

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 2:19 PMback at 6pm when the MONKEYS ARE MADE POWERLESS to distort, lie, cheat and delete, which they should be 365 anywayRecommend (0)ReportedPermalink

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 2:18 PMso sorry when they realise their heroes are monsters oh well their tough luck i guessRecommend (1)ReportedPermalink

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 2:17 PMthe monkeys are going to cr ap themselves when the truth comes out, i feel sooooooo sorry for themRecommend (2)ReportedPermalink

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 2:16 PMthe monkeys are alive and kicking, butchering this blog, sad little fu ckesrsRecommend (2)ReportedPermalink

silkcut says:
    libel trial if it goes ahead will be mccanns 0 mr amaral 10

shooting themselves in the foot is what they like to do for some reason and going on track record they will succeed yet again

brainless lying morons - well karma has sorted them out me thinks big time - that the bi tch kate mccann and her useless husband think they should steal someones house and pension to keep up their image is the most disgusting thing i have ever seen, bad luck to them and it will come true

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 3:37 PMnasty nasty little monkeys - go choke to death wont you now :-)
    Recommend (0)Report this commentPermalink
    Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 3:36 PMmonkeys still afoot looooooooool nasty little creeps

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 3:38 PMback at 6 when you are emasculated but have a r0tten banana wont you xx

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 4:05 PMnasty little snivelling moles and hell bent ones - YUK - they do stink so much, good they are on curfew though from 6pm ther STENCH wll go away UNLIKE THE STENCH OF A BODY out of flat 5a that will NEVER EVER GO AWAY, poor madeleine mccann used and abused by her parents friends and a n others just to keep them out of jailRecommend (1)Report this commentPermalink

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 4:02 PMmonkeys still at it i see, see you later chums have a banana for your hard evil work though xx kisses evil ones

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 8:19 PM
    plank
    go back to your cesspit forums you are not required here
    no one WISHES any child dead as you trumpet on an on, some of us just believe she is dead from the facts of the case, PLANK and as for hate and bile, do read kate mccanns book, its FULL of it chuck

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 10:16 PMstop embarrasiong yourself rilke by quoting the daily mail lolololol too funny

i gave that piece of sh it called rilke the time of day for a few days/actually weeks, but no more, they are a disingenous piece of p oo off an elephant, and up kate mccanns nickers, for some strange reason pmsl, FACT lol, nite now - RILKLE55 IS a BIT OF CR AP AND NOTHING MORE TAKE NOTE ALL

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 10:29 PMhopefully the MCCANS heads ar ebign done in with their pathetc libel trial, hopeit screws them totally nite now

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 10:28 PMoff to bed this board is dooign my head in

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 24, 2011 10:13 PMstill the hate filled bit ch kate mccann is crying out for more fans lolol. what an ugly cow she is - ewwwwwwww

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 25, 2011 12:55 AM
    nte nite plank rlke5 liar extraordinaire, you cant hde the truth, but do keep trying kisses

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 25, 2011 12:55 AM
    the evrd dog alerted to a dead body in 5a - oops bad news for you

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 25, 2011 12:57 AM
    change your credo cos it stinks LOL as do your heroes big time, the stench is disgusting and should reach your nostrils much as you refuse to let it to, poor love

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 25, 2011 12:57 AM
    still have a nice sleep with cadaver scent wafting all over you

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 25, 2011 1:04 AM
    yopu can talk as much as you want rilke it wont deflect at all from you being a little sad little wa nking lyng hypocritical bas tard cheers dear or deflect off the truths i post or deflect off the mccanns big lie kisses

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 25, 2011 2:08 AM
    my post didnt go through for some reason, you are a nasty little bast ard rilke55 and i hope madeleines soul haunts you

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 25, 2011 2:10 AM
    your days work rilke is the devils, enjoy though you nasty piece of filth

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 25, 2011 2:28 AM
    oh di pi ss off your moronic piece of sh t lol

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 25, 2011 2:31 AM
    and stop defending the damned

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 25, 2011 2:12 PMi see the deleting monkeys are at work, hey ho, truth hurts, why don't you post and have the courage of your convictions instead of being snivelling little cowardly planks

Posted on 25 Oct 2011 14:51:32 BDT
    silkcut says:
    bitter evil little monkeys afoot here there and everwhere, just post the courage of your convictions you morally bankrupted slimeballs or just shut up and give the world some peace

silkcut says:
    glad the monkeys are still p i ssed off LOL hilarious - truth hurts doesn't it little chimps, and you can't change a single thing about it, no seree, no a single thing, now carrying on grumping and whatever other cr ap you do 24/7 smile
    Reply to this post
    Permalink | Report abuse | Ignore this customer
    0 of 1 people think this post adds to the discussion. Do you? Thank you for your feedback.
    Posted on 25 Oct 2011 15:49:46 BDT
    Last edited by the author 33 seconds ago
    silkcut says:
    glad the monkeys are still p i ssed off LOL hilarious - truth hurts doesn't it little chimps, and you can't change a single thing about it, no seree, no a single thing, now carrying on grumping and whatever other cr ap you do 24/7 aided abetted and directed by the evil kate mccann and cohorts smile

will crack open a bottle of champagne when the lying filth of a circus comes crashing down - oh yes, can't wait for the day and tis soon coming - you dont lie to the world and hope to get away it EVER

off for a break now MONKEYS

Posted on 25 Oct 2011 16:07:06 BDT
    silkcut says:
    LOL at the monkeys, all rattled, oh well, leaving them to it now, sad little bas tards and bit ches that they are, justice is soon going to put a spear in the middle of your foreheards, sigh cant educate the ignorant however hard one tries

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 25, 2011 4:38 PMso come on badget and rilke55 have your go at us haters, who coined that phrase in the first place, oops was the madman vee8 from pfa2 and hotrod on amazon - clearly a demented person who hates people asking questions and aided and abbetted by you and modrod and the rest of the motley crew

what a sad little sap

oh and not forgetting who started all this hate agenda, mrs k mccann herself - will only come back to bite her skinny little ar se lol

no god will help her then or the rest of you

silkcut says:
    hi monkeys nice to see you you disgusting pits of the earth cowards xx

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 25, 2011 11:38 PM
    ignore the facts of the cadaver dog alert at your peril, ignorant little sh it we all know you cant stand the fact that a CADAVER dog alerted to maddie mccanns whereabouts, its YOUR problem and no one elses apart from the LYING parents, tara chuck for now

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 25, 2011 11:46 PMtesvet go to bed you utter plank and the same goes for the lying disgusting lying idiot rilke55

nite all

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 25, 2011 11:45 PM
    another total plank oh well had my day with all of them HIM included PLANK - you just watch out for justice doing her job PLANK :-)

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 28, 2011 11:12 PM
    why don't you f uck yourself you rancid piece of - any final report DOES NOT SAY THE MCCANNS ARE INNOCENT OR HAVE BEEN CLEARED, LIVE WITH IT, cos thats the truth to date - any final report does NOT SAY an abduction happened or was more the likely scenario, if you can't handle that the mccanns are still suspects its your problem really

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 29, 2011 12:10 AMPosted by: . . . on October 29, 2011 12:06 AM
    ..... is a rancid piece of work dishonest and a troll probably fancies kate mccanns ironing board body most like (best see a psychiatrist for that) IGNORE the stupid moralistic c rap and lies he posts nite all - bullying and intimidating horrible person nite all lol
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:18 am

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 29, 2011 5:26 PMok back in half an hour as the monkeys have deleted all my replies in the last few minutes
    afternoon LG
    agree with your post last night about woodworm, wormwood, reincarnated it seems, i totally missed it
    this is the absolute truth - message to the stupid 3 monkeys who downgraded it, but we all know you cant STAND the truth even when its shoved in your ugly moronic stupid faces lol, nite now, might be back later - pathetic

Posted by: emilyb3. on October 30, 2011 7:35 PM

pmsl!! the likes of lizzibif shelf stacker eating lobster, can't spell it, never seen one, wouldn't know who to tuck in, funniest post of the day, tinned out of date pilchards is about the top range of her delicacies, cheers for that

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 7, 2011 10:07 PM
    more deflection from the cr ap you have been trying to run away from all night -LOL, laters busted troll liar x

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 7, 2011 10:05 PM
    LOLOL your totally busted arriss speaks, back later to read more trollish lying posts from you smile try a lava lamp, preferably emptying the contents over your dumb head-you have been proven to be a liar and embarrassed yourself big tme tonight, you FAILED spectactularly to stick up for yourself for the so called *facts* you posted and everyone can see it - HILARIOUS biggrin - result-now who is the lying troll in these parts - woof woof dear deadhead liar

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 7, 2011 10:10 PMabsolutely fabulous, rilke being BUSTED for the liar they are, kicking and screaming about it too haha, going away happy that their true colours have come out,

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 7, 2011 10:13 PM
    loser
    put up proof for your statements and then we shall see who is the liar or not hey? but to tell you the truth i cant be arsed now i've exposed you for what you are - i shall leave others to deal with you now and have a laugh-all night you have succumbed to ad hominem attacks, the type you always complain about, hypocrite, but not ONCE backed up your spoutings about mr grime and the money he earnt and the time he spent on the 2 cases, finito la musica as far as your failed arguments are concerned tonight - saddo xxx

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 10, 2011 8:39 PMand it doesn't matter what brunt wrote in THIS blog, it has nothing to do with your lie,but carry on making a total pr ick of yourself or is it a cow

silkcut says:
    and james whale, lots of broadcasters are complete pricks, with massive egos, who think they can say what they like but dont afford the same luxury to others, just cut them off, imbeciles Wink just love the sound of their own voice and HATE to be proven wrong
    Posted on 10 Nov 2011 20:51:34 GMT
    silkcut says:
    monkeys are out tonight, rattling in their cages, truth hurts doesn't it best leave them to stew, be back a bit later lol

silkcut says:
    monkeys cant google and are not even interested in doing so s hancock, they just follow orders, they are brainwashed, they have no brains to think for themselves, sad but true, they follow frauds like honestbroker and others believing their every word, yes, again, sad but true, nite all

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 10, 2011 10:07 PM-
    only so much sh** people can take that is all smile nothing to do with this blog closing down like your mate kazzcut imagines and has been wrongly for 4 years lol

and how do you know not many are posting? in your buzy lizzy life you wouldnt have time to scroll back and see you are a hit and run poster always were and always will be, the copy and paste queen and not reading it and thinking about it, just a parrot, simple and pointless to boot

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 10, 2011 11:03 PMlizzi you should change your id to *morons r us pls help us* pathetic piece of vermin, rothley was right about YOU, down in the sewers you are and may you STAY there smile tara

bet your husband is sick of you you nasty peice of total sh ** smile you disgust me and im sure most posters on here vomit when they read your posts

silkcut says:
    you ARE a total arse for even daring to open your mouth and say everything in this case is a slur or gossip, how DARE you, deniar, liar, exagerrator and accuser extraordinare, thats you, next time try telling the truth

and awaiting a thank you for pointing you to the official mccann fund files, when you asked for them lolol not to worry we all know you are an ungrateful lying in denial twisting sob (that means son or a b itch btw) xx nite now

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 12, 2011 11:09 PM
    kazzcut genuine? youre having a fkn laugh really funny wab git get a grip kazzcut is as genuine as a limp brusel srprout shouting buy me for xmas must go now had enough of all you loons

FOR YOUR DELECTATION - THE EMU TRIBUTE THREAD Drunke10

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 13, 2011 8:51 PMrilke is sick in the head or on some nasty agenda to even suggest anyone who questions the mccanns story supports a teenage rapist hewlett, people only asked questions, he did not have form in stealng 3 year olds, he was according to the scum newspaper there at the time, lies and more lies, he was nearing 70 and in hospital and nothing at all like jane tanners picture of the abductor or anyone elses, though clarence mtchell and the mccann machine tried to find parallels, sad mongrel (s)

silkcut says:
    pretty cringeworthy stuff no one cares about her fanny or her husbands willy, dear god
    and not madeleines genitals either that the sad sap had to bring up, and what she imagined in graphic glory as she did, what a horrible specimen of humanity kate mccann has turned out to be not only blaming the whole world and everyone who helped but putting graphic SH ** in her book which she says are for her kids to read, what a nasty person, pat brown and others are right she is a narcissict at best, hey bye now

no problem we all know what it means dont we off now

oops my manners night monkey paws, sad old prostitutes smile in factyou give prostitues a bad name they are not dishonesr cowards like you sleep well morons and get your pills ready when the mccanns admit to screwi ng you over tara xxxxx

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 20, 2011 10:41 PMthe most good and basic thing you can do is go and f uck yourself riza rilke avid plank bye now the dogs will forever be a massice thoen in ypur side forever that is you know lol eddies alerts actually does mean maddie is dead, get over it
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:04 am

silkcut says:
    nite nite MONKEYS

spitting feathers this week havent you with eddie beng proved right as to the prout case awwwwwww dont worry about it just another feather under his cap and one more boulder of showersh** towards your lot that try to make out eddie is rubbish and his handler a fraud wahay - also spitting feathers with pat brown suing your saints - about time - lets see what gerry spouts on wednesday hpefully he will tell the truth if he can, doubt it though, get the pills in to help you when the mccanns are found guilty

silkcut says:
    not from the likes of boring people like you i dont lol but thanks for the offer

youre best off going to watch last of the summer wine or something
    nite dear the one who has contributed NOTHING to this case

iim off to watch an action and adventure film now, something that would make you pee your panty hose, will let you know tomorrow what you missed lol

just reign your stupid tongue in now xx patronsing old bag

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 22, 2011 8:39 PMlizzi the door is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>> Wink and if you ever come back dont plagiarise, just speak in your own voice theres a good girl it will top up your credibility on here which is frankly below zero right now now go off and kill murat, thats what kate would want you to do, off you go pet lol

silkcut says:
    nite cowardly monkeys xx smile truth hurts doesnt it and it will continue to hurt until the truth comes out by hook or by crook and it will

nite now all

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 25, 2011 11:49 PMthe testacle person should just be totally ignored i dont know why so many respond to their total sh** oh well

mccanns still suspect dear testacle, sleep well xxxx

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 26, 2011 5:57 AM
    what the hell are culpitrators? where did you go to school? it should be shut down lol
    what a total plank you have proven to be with your pathetic posts, the blood was found to be from a male? did no one teach you anything here at all? ie dont quote erroneous newspaper reports in your case, they just do not count at all - oh well being a testacle you can't help talking a pile of bol locks

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 28, 2011 9:49 PMi wont reply to the decrepit piece of sh it called jessie the proven liar and troll on here hope your straiightjacket stirrups are working dear
    Posted by: emilyb3. on November 28, 2011 9:47 PMpair of criminals about to be booked no doubt
    Posted by: emilyb3. on November 28, 2011 9:47 PMright im def off cos that pic of kate and gerry want me make to puke down my loo

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 28, 2011 10:14 PMlill.y liliac licking the mccanns boots oh god im gonna be sick >>>>>>>>>
    Posted by: emilyb3. on November 28, 2011 10:13 PMlillylilac STILL trying to pervert the course of justice hopefully she will regret that before her death

Posted on 29 Nov 2011 21:48:20 GMT
    silkcut says:
    Goodnight good honest sane people the rest can fall off their cliff of lies

Posted on 30 Nov 2011 21:04:12 GMT
    silkcut says:
    monkeys ahoy, want no truth, shame on them, what sad specimens they have proved to be lol

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 30, 2011 10:04 PM
    get lost plank, if there is any grave - which all the evidence points to - its not ME dancing on it but you know you toss pot smile

cant put you ignore here like i have on amazon but you are officially IGNORED here too, will leave other intelligent people to deal with your rubbish

A special - this post got her banned from MissinmgMadeleine hate site for being so vile
    FOR YOUR DELECTATION - THE EMU TRIBUTE THREAD Cherry10

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 1, 2011 10:15 PMgood morning pros titue monkeys for tomorrow when your skanky monkey fingers hit the keyboard trying to wipe out the truth in this case, do choke on your dinner or late night horlicks now :0 and do remember you will fail and will be found out for your evil doings when you want to cover up the death of a 3 yr old child, shame on you

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 1, 2011 10:14 PMwell goodnight all good folks, i see many have not been postng due to the PROS TITUTE MONKEYS who have been BUTCHERING this blog for weeks and months, it only leaves to wish the butchering chimps BAD NGHTMARES AND BAD LUCK IN ALL THEIR LIVES FOR BEING A PART IN THE PERVERSION OF THE COURSE OF JUSTICE IN THE DISAPPEARANCE DEATH OF A THREE YEAR OLD, you hear that? good, your god will be on your brain for it sleep well xxx not

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 1, 2011 11:51 PMand to sammy and others who have SEEN AND WITNESSED JESSIES LIES AND DOCTORING OF POSTS, you ARE all as bad as her lying, fact, enjoy nowRecommend (2)Report this commentPermalink

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 1, 2011 11:50 PMoh and jessie you have BEEN PROVED TO BE A DOCTORING LITTLE LIAR AND MORE, get a life and get off this blog with your LIES, no one is interested, go see your doctor and up your medication, theres a good girlRecommend (3)Report this commentPermalink

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 1, 2011 11:49 PMjessie - choke on your cornflakes tomorrow theres a good girl nite nite paedo nfested brain perhaps its in your nature nowRecommend (3)Report this commentPermalink

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 2, 2011 9:04 PMright really going off for a whiile the resident monkeys have succeeded to a degree, putting people off posting, shame on them and their skanky little paws

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 4, 2011 1:08 AMlol ellie the only bit missing from that pic is the cuffs he he

riz u make me puke, im so sorry you are having withdrawal symptoms tonight cos your fellow troll testacle is missing awol aw bless, sure she he will turn up one day meanwhile stick a carrot up yur bum might help to stop the trash you spout xxxxxx

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 7, 2011 10:13 PMearly morning to the monkey paws who will butcher this blog have your dog dinner, or rotten banana now or monkey nuts or BLOOD MONEY, aahhh i hear you say give us some more of that

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 8, 2011 10:35 PMgoodnite good morning ranc id blood moneymonkey prostitutes xxxxxxx enjoy your and have fun suckinggerys dick lol

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 9, 2011 9:58 PMthe resident TESTACLE SPEAKS, that means must go cos wouldnt want to vomit all over my own house reading their claptrap pmsl byeeeeeeeeee xxx

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 10, 2011 9:41 PMcrikey! i take a day off the net thinking i will come back to read anything interesting, and its been a day of batty lizzy lying and cursing, the pointless loose cannon sitheran, the demented hyena on crack rabidreader stalking fern about nothing at all and resting his/her stupid laurels on some magnificent libel win in february by the mccanns, if they get 20 euros they will be lucky, still can pay for carter rucks half a fa rt that might lol, the usual hatred of mr amaral, ignoring ALL the other pt and uk officers who agreed with him, oh well same shy te different day

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 13, 2011 8:47 PMroll on february 2010 when the mccanns will be told to go away with a massive flea in their ear, its all they deserve and they should feel lucky thats all they will get away with, a lost case, fingers crossed x nite all

silkcut says:
    mccanns are sleeping with bitter scared mouths and minds they have been for 4 years, they shouldnt have conned the world, text them to say you are happy though lolol

at the end of the day hotrod who cares what you post your a charlatan a liar a defender of the perversion of the course of justice and just in general a total wa nker, oh and a narcissit just like your heroes, thats all really - your posts mean JACK SH IT to all on here, deal with it, NO ON CARES COS YOU ARE AN IMBECILE to any degree imagined jesus christ would be ashamed of you for the lies and you should BE ASHAMED THAT YOU EVEN BROUGH JESUS NAME into you pathetic little kate and gerry are part of the 2nd coming scenarios you sad little F UCK

ok off now LOLOL

silkcut says:
    your lying twisting balls will be roasted before then - i eat men like you and spew them out before breakfast when they deserve it thats ok ive been KIND to you on the whole for which you SHOULD be thankful you know lol you fkn plank of a nobody youre a disgrace to men all in all god sake no one would like to be like you you fkn arris

ps btw HI BRAINLESS MONKEYS LOL always nice to see you

Posted by: emilyb3. on December 28, 2011 9:46 PMcough cough and yawn jessie just get yourself checked out for hiv infection or something rotten like that

meanwhle the dogs tell the story and always have and always will tough luck nitey dear have fun if your mate testacle comes on in the meantime other than that and other than your lies have fun watching your fellow MONGREL MONKEYS BUTCHERING the truths out of this board, diddums though either way uruk hai xxx eta mccanns karma due feb 2012 stick it in yer diary rofl gonna be real FUNNY

Posted by: emilyb3. on January 2, 2012 11:48 PM

woof woof
    ==================

Posted by: emilyb3. on January 2, 2012 11:47 PM
    nite jl 2012 is def the mcann nemesis

Posted by: emilyb3. on January 2, 2012 11:46 PM
    LOL zandra well said onky the w ankers on here defending the mccann losers nite dear and lots of them to come to night rolf bye

Silkcut says:
    oh well cant post much here on amazon each time i try and post its sorted for some reason
    some desperate w ankers reported my posts to amazon and they deleted them lol werent that bad, that means they are desperate, dont worry monkeys you are losing it and im glad nothing to do with me all to do with you lol lol xxx

Posted by: emilyb3. on January 18, 2012 9:58 PMits a fact on HERE that the deleting MONKEYS have ruined this board message to them you have achieved NOTHING much at all in fact

you are still the lowest of the lowest of the slimebags, scorpions and worst, hope that makes you happy being labelled as the most scurrilous vermin ever but i guess your blood money covers all that xx kiss

btw you hav failed in whatever you are trying to do, totally, suck on that now

Posted by: emilyb3. on January 18, 2012 10:08 PMshame on all the f eckers who destroyed this blog

but you will never obliterate it, martin will continue to post and we will all continue to post comment, your hard luck see ya now
    Posted by: emilyb3. on January 18, 2012 10:07 PMnight all good people
    leaving this scene monkey culled troll infested scene for the night

and saying an early good morning for the prost tute monkeys who do their work all day every day in reporting all posts lololol what is their problem? sad old cows and idiots - you will NEVER EVER cull any discussion on this case, stick that up your arrises cos its there to stay, the discussion

silkcut says:
    oh well going to log off now that kate mccann has been proven to be a lying old horrid cow

nite all

well we all knew that anyway

cue knights to have sex wth her honestbroker and whats his name forget it oh yes hotrod lolololololol
    they dont care if she is a liar or potentially a murderer who cares when your willy is big and she wants it lol goodnite and good luck

silkcut says:
    ooooeeeer

amazon/mccann supporters went out their way to delete my factual posts tonight truth hurts innit oh well your loss and dont worry will repost in the morning for ALL to see xx

silkcut says:
    what was that again? about people threatening peoples children if they dared ask questions?

Posted on 26 Jan 2012 00:14:29 GMT
    silkcut says:
    if that gets deleted then its bingo

silkcut says:
    goodnight rancid momkey fingers u do know they will all be chopped off eventually dont you metaphoricallly speakhg obviously minus your blood money of course n ite nite
    Well, that's the end of what we have so far.  Should any further delights be found, I will add them here. These excerpts are mainly from the old sky and Amazon forums and Martin Brunbt's blog.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:56 am

A bit more recent. And, no, I have no idea what a rampant rabbit is, but then I don't drink so not given to seeing things.
    FOR YOUR DELECTATION - THE EMU TRIBUTE THREAD Justic11

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:25 am