A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SICK HIDEHITLER'S LATEST OFFERING.

Sykes
    Sykes

SICK HIDEHITLER'S LATEST OFFERING. Empty SICK HIDEHITLER'S LATEST OFFERING.

Post  Sykes Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:01 pm

From another forum with thanks.
    Just look at what the sicko has done to Kate's statement outside the courtroom. I could weep at their inhumanity.

Lizzy sits chortling about it, all pleased with herself, on her Facebook page made in her own name and featuring large amounts of her 'work'.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=13 ... =2&theater

You will have to be logged in to see it but her acolytes are pleading with her to put it on YouTube.
    I rather hope she does. It will give some sense of context for her other 'impartial', 'factual' 'work'.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SICK HIDEHITLER'S LATEST OFFERING. Empty Re: SICK HIDEHITLER'S LATEST OFFERING.

Post  Sykes Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor The only control I had was the title!

Lorraine Rockburn Sorry need a flash player xx

Carmen DeBosifleury Abandoned by everyone and thrown to the wolves, tomorrows witnesses have historically proven to be nothing but a liability.... Next week the world might just start to hear details of the investigation that she's fought to suppress. This can't end well.

Lorraine Rockburn Read it on twitter thank you for putting it up anyway

Lorraine Rockburn Poor woman's distraught, devasted, how my heart bleeds for her, then I thought of Keela and Eddie. Say no more xx

Lizzy Hideho Taylor I think its a toss up between this and the other video...

Joy Sharman its the bit at the end that needs showing longer ....the smirk .xxxx

Anna Silvestro I noticed the smirk, Joy. As she turns away, the smirk is caught in the still image.

Olivia Hayes O'Brien Love it

John Coxon Perhaps the wife of the priest or the wife of the film maker can explain at what point Snr Amerals theories hampered the world wide search for MM? Which people they talked to who refused to cooperate with this goliath endeavour on the basis of his theo...See More

Shiela Bashier Her acting skills are improving daily !

David Craig Upto the last second

Shiela Bashier The smirk of course David !

Lizzy Hideho Taylor All I was attempting to do was a regular video but this 'free' online editor did not allow for any editing...upload video...upload picture write the title and they did the rest...I had no idea what it would be like...I certainly wasnt expecting that result...lol

Tricia Doolan Can you put it on YouTube please as I haven't got flash.  

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:40 am