A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

STILL MEDDLING, NOW AFTER DAVID MILLIBAND!

Sykes
    Sykes

STILL MEDDLING, NOW AFTER DAVID MILLIBAND! Empty STILL MEDDLING, NOW AFTER DAVID MILLIBAND!

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Anybody want to hazard a guess as to what his latest manic twitterings are about?  You at the back with your hand up.  Correct, he's now trying to make it look like Mr Milliband is, like everyone else, IN IT; a free Mars Bar to anyone who can describe what exactly it is that we all appear to be in.
    Why was David Miliband in Praia da Luz on the morning of 8 September 2007?
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 7:01 pm

A video clip of former Foreign Minster David Miliband being interviewed in Praia da Luz on the morning of Saturday 8 September 2007 was recently placed on the forum. Some surprise was expressed at his being there the very morning the McCanns were being made arguidos, and questions were raised as to why he was there at all.

So I recently asked the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Freedom of Information Section:

Please supply the following information during the period 1 August to 20 September 2007, together with:

a) Actual Dates

b) Names of countries and cities/towns visited

c) Express purpose of the visit.

I have received this reply, dated today (2 July):

I confirm that the FCO does hold information relevant to your request and the details are as listed below:

10 August, visiting Florence, Italy: purpose: ‘Bilateral visit’

4-7 September, visiting Bucharest, Romania – Istanbul, Turkey – Rome, Italy – Madrid, Spain: purpose: ‘Bilateral visits’

7-8 September, visiting Viana do Castelo, Portugal: purpose: ‘GYMNICH (informal gathering of EU Foreign Ministers)’.

So it seems he was in Praia da Luz talking to the press on the morning of 8 September just by the fortuitous chance of also being at an informal meeting in Portugal of some other EU Foreign Ministers
    Sykes
    Sykes

STILL MEDDLING, NOW AFTER DAVID MILLIBAND! Empty Re: STILL MEDDLING, NOW AFTER DAVID MILLIBAND!

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Strewth, can't he get anything right?  So eager to cause strife he doesn't even watch the bl**dy video properly and has to be corrected by one of his acolytes!   lol! lol! 
    Re: Why was David Miliband in Portugal on the morning of 8 September 2007?
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 7:57 pm

candyfloss wrote:
    Tony, the video actually states he was in Portugal at that time not PDL.

I am very sorry to have given misinformation on this thread that David Miliband was in Praia da Luz on 8 September when I now understand that the video clip merely says, apparently, that he was 'in Portugal'.

I have changed the OP and the thread title
    coco
    coco

STILL MEDDLING, NOW AFTER DAVID MILLIBAND! Empty Re: STILL MEDDLING, NOW AFTER DAVID MILLIBAND!

Post  coco Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:02 pm

got something else wrong didnt he ? he banned someone from hellhole makin a big fuss about how they were a reporter from the mirror and started insulting the reporter on twitter .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'cept it wasn't the same person at all Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Alan Selby
    ‏@Selbars
    @zampos No, I really haven't. You need to give this a rest, and stop dragging me into whatever tiff it is you're having into the internet...

Alan Selby ‏@Selbars 1h
    @zampos Well no, because what you're doing is called libel. What I'm doing is denying a baseless accusation you've levelled against me.

bennett had to grovel to the poor bloke .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bennett's a twat. lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:09 pm

You'd think that Bennett would have learnt his lesson with "research" - his last lot has cost him over £30K so far Laughing 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:13 pm