A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

Stop Nit-Picking. I'M the Shittiest Writer In The World

D.Bret

Stop Nit-Picking. I'M the Shittiest Writer In The World Empty Stop Nit-Picking. I'M the Shittiest Writer In The World

Post  D.Bret Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Wish you lovely people would belt up. You are a bunch of great people with great lives. Why not do like me and join your local transvestite club? Bret may be a lousy writer but he dont get his books banned like that Pat Brown dyke who got busted for drugs. She comes here wid her shit, but h What a Face her Kindle aint worth pukin on, and it sold just six copies. And I hear she did dirty fings wid her old man!
    WM3
    WM3

Stop Nit-Picking. I'M the Shittiest Writer In The World Empty Re: Stop Nit-Picking. I'M the Shittiest Writer In The World

Post  WM3 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:39 pm

For anyone not conversant with this person, assuming it is the real Hala Pickford and not someone pretending to be her, have a look here - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by WM3 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

Stop Nit-Picking. I'M the Shittiest Writer In The World Empty Re: Stop Nit-Picking. I'M the Shittiest Writer In The World

Post  coco Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Bored with trolling FB then , Bret?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:05 pm

coco wrote:Bored with trolling FB then , Bret?
    Ah, I wondered that too. The language looks par for the course with him, even more nasty than when he's trying to suck up to the facebook lot. Ah, but you have to feel sorry for him - you don't? Okay I take your point. lol!

ETA: Is this Evelyn character on here then? Which one is she?
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:22 am

Been doing some research - it's him I am sure. Who else would use that name - he has an ongoing feud with Hala Pickford - and also post up such nastiness. Oh, I see he has changed it, more pleasant now, don't you think, even funny. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:07 pm