A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Facebook observations on paedophile network recruitment 'grooming' activity regarding Madeleine McCann

Sykes
    Sykes

Facebook observations on paedophile network recruitment 'grooming' activity regarding Madeleine McCann Empty Facebook observations on paedophile network recruitment 'grooming' activity regarding Madeleine McCann

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:14 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529443800612966/?pnref=lhc

Richard David
    3 hrs
    I have long since suspected that Paedophiles are 'at work' in the McCann related facebook groups. I am particularly suspicious of any groups that frequently discuss the photos taken of Madeleine in poses that are quite normal for young girls, i.e. eating ice creams or lollies or dressing up and wearings mum's make up.
    The same individuals latch onto these discussions and always steer the conversation down a sick and depraved route. Having been briefed on these tactics, it is my understanding that Paedophiles often use these tactics to seek out likeminded individuals. So when their sick comments are 'liked' by someone they then see this as a green light to hook them into their paedophile network.

Just recently I was passed numerous comments made by a certain individual which are 'prime examples' of paedophile network recruitment activity. I contacted the police about these comments and at this stage they are unable to follow it up further as the person in question is using a false name on facebook and the police are unable to trace them due to the fact that there is only suspicion and no actual crime has been committed.

Some examples of the comments that were passed to me are included in the above graphic together with the photos of Madeleine that were being 'discussed'. I note that this person has numerous facebook friends but they are all from the McCann related groups. Some of these people may also be paedophiles but many may have been naively befriended and are currently being groomed into the network. I would very like to hear from anyone who has any information that may prove useful to the police.

Finally it is believed that despite using a woman's name to post in the groups that this person is in fact a man.

I feel that we all have a duty to keep children safe and ensure that all suspicious activity to investigated
    Shy Keenan and Sara Payne have both spoken about perverts latching onto missing child cases - it's a known phenomenon.

Comments re the above:
    Blaming the child, or that child's parents, instead of the scumbag pervert is always a bit of a giveaway, apparently.

The utterly disgusting posts being discussed in that piece are on the group run by Gallagher/Blondie, or whatever the troll is calling itself these days.
    http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/sarah-paynes-mother-sara-forced-to-quit-twitter-after-unrelenting-abuse-9866889.html

Police should take stronger action against online trolls and stalkers after the mother of murdered schoolgirl Sarah Payne quit Twitter after enduring years of “stalking and harassment.”

A close friend of Sara Payne, whose daughter Sarah was abducted and killed in 2000, called on the police to provide better protection from trolls and internet stalkers and “disturbed registered sex offenders”.

Shy Keenan said the campaigner had closed her Twitter account after reportedly enduring a campaign of “unrelenting” online abuse....etc
    Sykes
    Sykes

Facebook observations on paedophile network recruitment 'grooming' activity regarding Madeleine McCann Empty TWITTER NUTCASE OPINES A LOAD OF BALLS

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:26 am

From Myths with thanks.
    scoobydoo » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:01 pm
    I see ...... some idiot on twitter called Irene gouldsmith thinks the mccanns are holding the government to ransom! There are just a few teeny weeny problems with this...

1) we are now on the third government since Madeleine disappeared, so according to her they must regularly find out explosive secrets about the Tories, labour, and lib dems! As you do as a part time gp then stay at home mum and hospital doctor based in Leicestershire.

2) if they have so much power why did they even publicise Madeleine, why not use this power to keep it secret and get a few million from the government? Why not use this power to shut the trolls up?

3) in the last few years we have seen mps put on prison for expenses fraud, MPs raided by police, MPs accused of various sexual indiscretions, MPs accused of selling their services and accepting dodgy donations and on top of that we are seeing Blair dragged through it over Iraq. What exactly could the McCann's, an ordinary middle class couple from working class backgrounds, have found out that beats any of that? Don't tell me, they found out they really are lizards? Perhaps Kate's hairdressers sisters dog's vet advised on how to disguise lizards as humans?

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:03 am