A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

WELL, WELL, WELL, WHAT HAVE WE HERE?

Sykes
    Sykes

WELL, WELL, WELL, WHAT HAVE WE HERE? Empty WELL, WELL, WELL, WHAT HAVE WE HERE?

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:19 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoCONTROVERSYofMadeleineMcCann/

WELL, WELL, WELL, WHAT HAVE WE HERE? Screen40

Marian Greaves I was the Sun donating by the way lol!!
    1 hr · Like
    Marian Greaves
    Marian Greaves that be me, i've changed my job, i might be the daily star later lol!!
    1 hr · Like · 1
    Rosemary Smith
    Rosemary Smith Well done Marian xxx
    1 hr · Like · 1
    Marian Greaves
    Marian Greaves thank you, Jan posted an ss of my donation comments but i don't know where its gone.
    1 hr · Like · 1
    Helen Kirsty Antcliff
    Helen Kirsty Antcliff I don't know, Marian. Didn't see it.
    1 hr · Like
    Marian Greaves
    Marian Greaves well i clicked on it as i couldn't remember what i had put and it went all weird saying i didn't have permission to access it, story of my life that lol!!!!
    1 hr · Like · 2
    Rosemary Smith
    Rosemary Smith For you Marian. Hugs xxxx

£5
    The Sun
    7 hours ago
    Gerry McCann always said it was never too late to do the right thing and to own up. He was right. All of my fellow journo's now need to man up for what we helped the McCann's do to this decent man. Sadly there is only today to show our remorse, but hopefully, if many of us donate on this last chance, we will be doing such a good thing, ensuring all of his fees are covered not just the appeal, but also having the safe knowledge anything we give will not be squandered on drinks and meals like the McCann's detectives did with public donations. We know any excess will truly go to children who need it. That in itself is a good enough reason for everyone to boost this fund now, knowing at least we may have caused a lot of harm, but we can do our penance by donating to real childrens charities at the same time. So come on boss and all the management, all of those people who got rich on this case while this man was homeless, do the right thing, donate to where it's most useful which is here.

WELL, WELL, WELL, WHAT HAVE WE HERE? Screen41
    Jan Ward Sorry Marian Greaves I removed my screen shot when I realised it wasn' from the Sun didn't want to give the trolls any ammo to fire. smile emoticon
    1 hr · Like · 1
    Marian Greaves
    Marian Greaves oh they cannot touch me at the moment i have my armour on x

WELL, WELL, WELL, WHAT HAVE WE HERE? Screen42

WELL, WELL, WELL, WHAT HAVE WE HERE? Screen15

I am wondering what The Sun will do when they see all this?    Love the screenshots.   Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

WELL, WELL, WELL, WHAT HAVE WE HERE? Empty Re: WELL, WELL, WELL, WHAT HAVE WE HERE?

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Jasmine ‏@alfibab3 3m3 minutes ago
    @KDMoose @TheSun Why doesn't that surprise http://me.LOL more fraud in that gofundme than anywhere. #McCann

Dorbi ‏@KDMoose 2h2 hours ago
    @alfibab3 @TheSun Ben Perrin is aware of this and has replied to the original sender of this information. #mccann
    8:18 AM - 27 Oct 2015 · Details
    I see from other places that a lot of posters have contacted the Sun. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

WELL, WELL, WELL, WHAT HAVE WE HERE? Empty Re: WELL, WELL, WELL, WHAT HAVE WE HERE?

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:27 pm

HiDeHo frantically erasing the evidence? Too late!
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor Some comments removed. HDH do not support donations to the fund made under any name that impersonates others.
    They'll have to remove half the donations in that case, as Trolls-for-Gonzo cloned and impersonated so many people.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:24 am

From Myths with thanks.
    tigerloaf » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:24 pm
    It has been suggested to me that the large sums supposedly raised by the Go Fund me account may in fact be utterly illusory. It would be very simple for the person receiving the money to pass it on to someone whose role is to put it back in the fund in larger amounts. Collect a thousand in fivers send it on to somebody in Spain perhaps and then suddenly a whopping great donation of £1000 gets put in (well put back in really). Looks like £2000 has been collected. Great way to keep a fund buzzing along and the more is collected the more can be put back.

Now I am not saying that this happened in this case. Merely that it looks just as it would if that scam was being pulled on the mugs who were putting their money in at the base of the pyramid.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:01 am

Dara Anthony ‏@dara_amthony 1h1 hour ago
    "The funds closed no need for more, give over here instead" makes me suspect GFM saw money laundering and forced the closure #McCann

Dara Anthony ‏@dara_amthony 2h2 hours ago
    @SafariSara It's interesting that they should close it just as everyone starts to suspect that there's fraud going on #McCann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:48 am

From Myths with thanks.
    Truthiness2 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:40 am: It is most certainly whiffy.

Firstly, the PJGA fund languished for years on the net with barely a donation from one month to another. Along comes Super Baulch with her GFM project and suddenly The Sun is donating and the trolls fall over themselves to pay a troll fine.

So which fund do they choose to close? The successful one. Which makes no sense, even when you factor in how universally thick the antis are.

Secondly, we were told by the same people that the GFM page is closing as they have more than enough funds, yet here we have them now stating that funds are still needed. The constant promise of excess funds going to children's charities is once again dangled to reassure the common people that their cash will be well spent - by unknown people who refuse to produce detailed accounts (or even basic ones)

So common sense and logic tells us that the stated reasons for closing the GFM fund are bogus. What would make sense?

1. The GFM page is possibly subject to international scrutiny by authorities outside Portugal?

2. There's fraud involved in the GFM page and it's being investigated?

3. The GFM fund page is full of libel and implied threats against the McCanns and this looks bad for St amoral.

4. The GFM fund page is visual proof of a source of income for amoral - the PJGA one isn't? Its large amount cannot be ignored by the courts or tax authority?
    Sykes
    Sykes

WELL, WELL, WELL, WHAT HAVE WE HERE? Empty OH DEAR, THE PLOT THICKENS

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:32 pm

WELL, WELL, WELL, WHAT HAVE WE HERE? Fakedo10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:36 pm

Dorbi ‏@KDMoose 3h3 hours ago

HiDeHo's response 2 Marian Graves outed as GFM faker. Props 2 Lizzy 4 making the link between fake GA and MG
    WELL, WELL, WELL, WHAT HAVE WE HERE? CSaP8JDWoAAM2Ud

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:54 pm