A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

AMARAL FILES APPEAL

Sykes
    Sykes

AMARAL FILES APPEAL Empty AMARAL FILES APPEAL

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:51 pm

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/update-appeal-filed.html?spref=tw

Gonçalo Amaral's appeal in the civil case that has been presented against him by the McCann family has been filed this morning.

Thank you to each and every one of you that has shown support for Mr Amaral. There are no words to adequately express our gratitude.

We will keep you updated on any developments.

Thank you so very much.
    As they haven't even bothered to produce accounts showing income AND EXPENDITURE for the original Scrounge Fund once in six years, no-one sane is expecting to get anything resembling the truth from them.

They still haven't explained just went on with their WoC farce, or who in the UK encouraged them to try that stunt.

Still, Team Amaral has got away with giving their minions the mushroom treatment for years, so why should anything change? His worshippers are too deluded to ask any rather obvious questions.

Oh, and why aren't we being told the supposed grounds for the appeal? Especially after their WoC fiasco - one would have expected Team Amaral to be Transparent....
    Sykes
    Sykes

AMARAL FILES APPEAL Empty Re: AMARAL FILES APPEAL

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Debbie Law ‏@dminnimouse 15m15 minutes ago
    #mccann the Appeal of Snr Amaral Is now filled please dig deep and donate to his fund
    "@PJ_GA: Appeal filed http://pjga.blogspot.nl/2015/06/update-appeal-filed.html … #McCann"
    Most important words there are DIG DEEP. Lisbon seafood restaurants St Goncalol is depending on you.

Just watch the suckers give him their benefits, pensions etc. A fool and his money are soon parted. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:53 pm

Re: Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine
    Post PeterMac Today at 1:05 pm

I wonder if she knew about the appeal having been lodged.
    Probably not, and I doubt if she would be that bothered. Everything Gonzo touches turns to sh*t, and this will be no different.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:00 pm

Predictably, citizen churnalist Natasha Donn, aka Lime_harry of the hounders, has done another of those woeful pieces where she takes a few news items, mixes it in with hater internet gossip from her forker chums, and tries to pass it off as a genuine report:

http://portugalresident.com/maddie-cop-launches-appeal-against-mccann%E2%80%99s-record-damages-%E2%80%98win%E2%80%99-of-%E2%82%AC500000

Posted by portugalpress on June 15, 2015

Maddie cop launches appeal against McCann’s record damages ‘win’ of €500,000

Following a huge crowd-funding drive that has raised over £29,000 from well-wishers almost exclusively from the UK, former police inspector Gonçalo Amaral has today filed his appeal against the €500,000-plus damages awarded against him in a civil case taken out by the parents of Madeleine McCann.

The Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral published the news this morning, thanking “each and every one” of the nearly 2000 people who have given money to the British gofundme appeal that has helped take Amaral’s legal fight to its next stage.

As the message went out, donations continued apace - with over £390 raised in a matter of hours.

Several of the day’s donors commented this was “news worth celebrating”, but more than one suggested the story is “unlikely to be covered by mainstream media”.

Indeed, by coincidence British media is much more focused today on Madeleine’s mother Kate who is leading a bike ride for a missing people’s charity.

Kate McCann has told reporters that she is “really encouraged” by progress being made by police in the eight-year hunt for her daughter.

Meantime, the gofundme appeal - started by a young Birmingham woman who was only 14 when Madeleine went missing - is set to continue.

Updates are promised - though with the speed of Portuguese justice it is anyone’s guess when Amaral’s appeal will be set a date for hearing.

As readers may be aware, the long-running civil case taken out by Madeleine’s parents centred on claims Amaral made in his book The Truth of the Lie in which he suggested the McCanns had faked their daughter’s abduction.

The McCann’s said the book caused them “devastation, desperation, anxiety and pain”.

Amaral’s supporters however claim they “will not let this case pass into obscurity” and “do not tolerate the leaving of unanswered questions”.

natasha.donn@algarveresident.com  
    That is surely one of her worst efforts yet.

Oh, and if Amaral worshippers 'do not tolerate the leaving of unanswered questions'-

HOW COME NONE OF THEM EVER ASK WHAT ANY OF THE MONEY IN THE SCROUNGE FUNDS IS REALLY BEING SPENT ON?

'Do not tolerate the leaving of unanswered questions' who the hell do they think they are? God, the newspapers spoke about them a bit in the paper and these trolls think they're ever so important.

There are no questions to be answered you dimwits SY have stated the McCann's and their friends ARE NOT SUSPECTS OR PERSONS OF INTEREST.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:52 pm

deborah carlisle ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 3h3 hours ago
    Goncalo Amaral has launched Appeal and is said to be suing the #McCann & tapas crew & entities @LoveRandomleigh God Bless him
    You have to love the irony of a creature that stole from and neglected her own parents showering blessings on a serial loser and dirty, convicted criminal ex-cop. Birds of a feather and all that.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:17 pm

In the name...now the dirty, convicted criminal, disgraced ex-cop has the gall to quote Churchill:
    http://pjga.blogspot.pt/2015/06/a-note-of-gratitude.html

Dear friends,

Today, the 15th of June, my appeal against the sentence that has recently been produced in the trial concerning my book, "Maddie, A Verdade da Mentira", was filed at the Civil Court of Lisbon.

Now I serenely await the Appellate Court's decision, reaffirming my confidence in Portuguese Justice.

The wave of solidarity that was generated to support me has been very moving and makes me feel extremely humble. I am so very grateful to each and every one of you, who have supported me and continue to do so; none of this would have been possible without you.

Winston Churchill said: "All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom; justice; honour; duty; mercy; hope."

Truth is also simple. It is truth that guides me, and it will continue to do so, in its simplicity and greatness.

Thank you very much.

Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral
    Someone should have pointed out to him that Churchill fought fascism, he didn't give money to the squalid remnants of it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:23 pm

Anonymous12:39 p.m.
    Do you have any details on the appeal? For example was it prepared by lawyers or Dr Amaral and his associates.

astro6:37 p.m.
    The appeal filed by Mr Amaral's lawyer, Dr Miguel Cruz Rodrigues, at 11h11 this morning.
    He's had the same lawyer for six months now, must be about due for a change.
    £110
    Lord Laffin At 'Em
    3 mins ago
    £30 k reached Go Get 'em Goncalo !
    ....And Laffin's elastic wad comes into play.

Now I have NO doubt there is something well wrong with this scheme.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:27 pm

From Myths with thanks.

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7820
    Re: Kate McCann really encouraged by police progress
    Postby scoobydoo » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Are they speaking about Madeleine or amaral.

The trolls have done nothing to keep Madeleine from fading into obscurity. It is the McCanns who have campaigned and campaigned, and basicly had to dance for the media to keep her in the public eye. The mccanns who campaigned to get the case reopened. All the likes of Leanne baulch have done is piggy back on the case of madeleine McCann for their own little bit of associated glory. And exactly who do they think they are to announce they wont tolerate unanswered questions. Mind readers since they seem to be stating there are unanswered questions, the police as they seem to think they have a right to be answered, a bunch of internet knuckle draggers perhaps?

As for amaral, no one cares. So what if he appeals. The important thing is not the money but stopping his lies. Guess what trolls? The publishers and broadcasters are not appealing which means no one is going to publish his work again. Its not financially worth it, especially as the trolls handed it out for free!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:51 am

The famously-stupid aiyoyo:
    Wish I knew what ground the appeal was on. Hope the appeal is for the verdict to be thrown out as can't see how the verdict to rescind the book unban can be technically correct. It makes a mockery of the legal system if a lower court is allowed to get away with overruling the decision of the highest court.
    No, it doesn't, actually, because it was made clear at the time that the un-banning was a TEMPORARY judgement pending the full decision at the libel trial. Amazing how they struggle to grasp the most basic things - if they even know about them in the first place.

Astounding how Amaral worshippers never complain about getting the mushroom treatment; one would have expected fantastic armchair defectives like them to have noticed by now that the real world doesn't match the fairy tales their idols have spun to give them hope.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:01 pm

Myths has a few suggestions for those that “do not tolerate the leaving of unanswered questions”.

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7820

Why were the attacks on children brushed under the carpet?
    Why did his officers torture a woman whose daughter was missing?
    Why was it that under torture the mother confirmed all your theories but could not give you any information that led to her missing daughter or evidence of her or any information you hadn't aslreasdy dreamed up?
    Why did he cover up the mother's torture?
    Why did he not check the CCTV when Madeleine disappeared?
    Why didn't he have the flat examined straight away?
    Why did he claim the dogs were proof?
    Why did he screw up the fingerprinting?
    Why didn't he do a reconstruction straight away?
    Why did he ignore the advice of missing children organisations and try to keep the disappearance quiet?
    Why did he lie in his book?
    Why did his lawyer admit that Madeleine might be alive?
    Why did he think Madeleine would be declared dead after seven years?
    Why did he misunderstand the ward of the court rules?
    Why did he misrepresent the DNA findings?  
    Comments from another forum on the above with thanks.
    I can suggest a few more.

Why, in The Truth - I'm a Liar did Amaral 'forget' to mention the rather important fact that he had been made an arguido himself, over his alleged involvement in the later-proven torture of the mother of a missing child, just before a British child went missing?

Why have he and his supporters tried so hard to brush under the carpet the fact that Amaral was a walking disaster area long before 2007, and that he was nearly €500,000 in debt when Madeleine McCann went missing?

Why didn't his supporters tell the rest of the world about his civil conviction for brother-defrauding?

Why do his supporters repeatedly LIE about the Cipriano case?

Why did he invent that ridiculous story about the FLOs, when the police files proved it was a pack of lies?

In short, why does the convicted perjurer tell so many lies?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:47 pm

Interesting item from Myths with thanks.
    http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7853
    Did Amaral retire voluntarily?

From the recent court ruling - a detail:

Criminal investigation officers, retired for various reasons of disciplinary penalty application, retain special rights, being holders of an identification card for recognition of their quality and the rights they enjoy [paragraphs 1 and and 2 of article 149 of the Organic Law of the Judicial Police and Ordinance No. 96/2002 of 31 January].

The statute of the retirement [approved by Decree-Law 498/72 of 9 December] establishes, from its original wording in the respective artº 74, paragraph 1, that the retired, apart from his right to a retirement pension, remains bound to the civil service, keeping the titles and the category of the position he held and the rights and duties that do not depend on being in activity.
    There have always been doubts about whether Gonzo really did 'retire' to defend his non-existent honour, blah blah, or whether he was told he could 'retire' or be kicked out and lose his pension.

Especially as none of the local PJ officers would go anywhere near his 'retiral' party and he had to import chums from Lisbon.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:17 pm

Byron McGovern ‏@DJBMcG 3h3 hours ago
    @KRotcepsni chap frm Lisbon i spoke to at work few days ago told me there was nothing being reported about an appeal. made me think #mccann

Karl Krezelewsk ‏@KRotcepsni 3h3 hours ago
    @DJBMcG Going on the reference number there is nothing to indicate Amaral's appeal has been lodged #mccann

Byron McGovern ‏@DJBMcG 3h3 hours ago
    @KRotcepsni if doc was 'proof' as they suggest, it would check out. it doesnt. its cropped curiously, and doesnt say Amaral at all #mccann
    Nothing in the Portuguese media, either. It's impossible to find any information from a neutral, reliable source - it's just a loop of the Scrounge Funds and hate sites.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:15 pm

Byron McGovern ‏@DJBMcG 6m6 minutes ago
    If McFadden had proof of appeal no way would she hold it back. she would use to make me look a fool for questioning it. NO APPEAL #mccann

Irisheyes smiling ‏@LoveRandomleigh 3h3 hours ago
    @DJBMcG she normally just photoshops something from "her desk", out of her league unless it's defacing pictures #McCann
    Very true - and it never, ever dawns on the thicko haters that McFaddentroll is faking everything, 'chats with PJ officers', the lot.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:07 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    Re: GoFundMe

catkins wrote:
    AMARAL FILES APPEAL ScratchheadHmmm....we have Guest claiming on Twitter that he's checked and there is no Appeal registered....

Robert Guest @Robert_D_Guest
    We have searched CITIUS and there is no record of Gonzo's appeal #mccann #theplotthickens

We have been in contact with Gonzos lawyer, Dr Miguel Cruz Rodrigues, and he also has failed to confirm an appeal was suibmitted #mccann

We have even been in contact with Natasha Donn who confirmed she relied soley on Gonzo's begging blog for appeal info #mccann #noappeal
    True or not....? AMARAL FILES APPEAL Dunno

But I have noticed that Ms.Baulch isn't around much these days.....and odd too that on her own Faceook Page there is no mention of the GoFundMe thing at all.....not even a hint......  
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:52 pm

lime_harry @lime_harry
    @Robert_D_Guest You cannot exclusively reveal nonsense, Mr G, so please stop doing it

lime_harry @lime_harry
    @Robert_D_Guest Check out the PJGA blogsite and copy of the appeal is there in black and white, with process number and everything else
    @lime_harry proof? the PJGA blog is your proof lol, this is not a trustworthy source #mccann

lime_harry @lime_harry
    @Robert_D_Guest No i did not. I mailed you with proof that the appeal has been filed. No more lies...

@lime_harry copy of appeal? you mean a fakey little screenshot on a random blog, CITIUS didn't regonise the number #noappeal #mccann
    Looks like citizen churnalist Donn has been getting all her info from the haters, and not bothering to check anything for herself.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:15 am

From Myths with thanks.
    A twitter spat (lime_harry aka "Journalist/Reporter?" Natasha Donn :rolleyes: ) << a troll mate.

lime_harry @lime_harry
    @Robert_D_Guest You cannot exclusively reveal nonsense, Mr G, so please stop doing it

lime_harry @lime_harry
    @Robert_D_Guest Check out the PJGA blogsite and copy of the appeal is there in black and white, with process number and everything else
    @lime_harry proof? the PJGA blog is your proof lol, this is not a trustworthy source #mccann

lime_harry @lime_harry
    @Robert_D_Guest No i did not. I mailed you with proof that the appeal has been filed. No more lies...

@lime_harry copy of appeal? you mean a fakey little screenshot on a random blog, CITIUS didn't regonise the number #noappeal #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:47 am

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    1 hr · Edited
    OPPOSITION TO THE APPEAL
    On 13th July 2015 at 20.31.48 there was an opposition to the appeal filed at Ms Duarte's office by Mr Correia Afonso on behalf of the McCanns

AMARAL FILES APPEAL Hopeal10

As usual with this lot, there is no confirmation so far from a neutral, honest and reliable source.

God, numties are thick.

Caroline Denver Will it carry much weight? Surely if the judge has given Snr Amaral leave to appeal then they have no grounds to oppose it?
    I don't know how they manage to tie their own shoelaces.

Never mind, Amaral will be pleased - he's managed to postpone his day of reckoning yet again.

Do you know what the consequences could be of this opposition, Magnum? Could the appeal be stopped before it's even started?
    Why on earth are they asking Blondie, the biggest WUM and gameplayer around?

Wait a minute....this is what is being touted round the hate sites as 'proof' that the McCanns have filed an appeal:
    AMARAL FILES APPEAL Screen34

Surely that's the same document as this - the 'proof' that Amaral has lodged an appeal:
    AMARAL FILES APPEAL Appeal10

Any chance of some actual proof, instead of just overheated nonsense from Hoho and Blondie?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:59 am

McCanns oppose Goncalo Appeal.. 13th July 2015
    Post cloak'ndagger Yesterday at 9:51 pm

OPPOSITION TO THE APPEAL
    On 13th July 2015 at 20.31.48 there was an opposition to the appeal filed at Ms Duartes office by Mr Correia Alfonso on behalf of the Mccanns.
    I see Blondie/scruffs/magnum/cloak'n'dagger/Gallacher, etc, etc, etc., took this fabrication to the hounders, as well. Amazing that none of them have caught onto supertroll, yet.

Comment on the above from another forum with thanks.
    There's no more sense to be had today, and Queen Hoho has amended her post to admit that what she posted is actually a copy of what is allegedly Amaral's appeal.

So, same old, same old, from the haters. And then they wonder why everyone laughs at them...

I wonder if they are being coy, and causing deliberate confusion, because Amaral has appealed - but only against the amount awarded to the McCanns for what he did to them?

Which would mean he admitted the offence - which wouldn't be at all good for the Scrounge Fund?

Time will, as ever tell - but one thing's for sure. Team Amaral is lying, as usual.

AMARAL FILES APPEAL Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXKuhQ1B4yIlzH_C5d12cNKh3ljLc-zMJan59oJG9f8cZnN-jM
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:36 pm

N.M ‏@AdirenM  4h4 hours ago
    I very much doubt the #McCann have filed any appeal since the decision was outrageously favourable to them in face of the unproved facts.

Isabelle McFadden ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL  4h4 hours ago
    @AdirenM Astro disse me que sim por email Mas  ela nao elaborou. Diz quando lestes para apagar*****

Carolina ‏@AguiaV  3h3 hours ago
    @QUEENdePORTUGAL @AdirenM I believe #McCann s have not appealed decision. They presented arguments against Amaral's appeal to a quo court.
    ===========

********Isabelle McFaddenQUEENdePORTUGAL 4H4 hours ago
    AdirenM Astro told me rather by email But she didn't develop. Says when you read to erase
    Best eat the email as well, to make sure no-one sees it.  Cool   AMARAL FILES APPEAL Icon_cool
    Isabelle McFadden ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL  3h3 hours ago
    @AguiaV @AdirenM era isto que Estamos a discutir

This is what we are discussing.  
    One presumes that, if Astro wants the email erased, the contents are NOT favourable to her beloved Amaral?  
    Isabelle McFadden ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL 4h4 hours ago Seal Beach, CA View translation
    @AdirenM Eu disse exatamente a mesma coisa , mas agora estou confusa com o email

Isabelle McFaddenQUEENdePORTUGAL 4H4 hours ago Seal Beach, CA View translation
    AdirenM I said exactly the same thing, but now I'm confused by email
    Happens a lot to stoners, allegedly.
    Isabelle McFadden ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL 4h4 hours ago
    @AdirenM vamos la ver. Antes Eu perguntava so meu primo que e advogado , mas o homem ja nem quer mais ouvir o nome McCann

Isabelle McFaddenQUEENdePORTUGAL 4H4 hours ago
    AdirenM Let her see. Before I ask only that my cousin and attorney, but the man already not want to hear the name McCann
    Cousin fed up with her garbage, is he?

Comment from another forum with thanks.
    If any of this could be, in any way, spun to make Amaral look good, you can guarantee that Astro and co would be shouting it from the rooftops to boost the Scrounge Funds.

So, it must make their beloved Amoral look bad. Like, he's only challenging the amount, not the offence?

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:58 am

Excellent post from Myths with thanks to the poster.
    Mobyra » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:52 am

Still can't figure out exactly what they expect Amaral to DO about anything? Surely, by now they've understood that he has no ace up his sleeve, no spectacular piece of information that will solve the case etc. Money will help to pay off some his enormous debts, but apart from that, what do they think he can do? He can't sue the McCann family for anything, in fact, he has no grounds to sue anyone, not even the press. He's a convicted criminal, it's an established fact, the court determined he lied & he lost his appeal against that sentence. He can appeal the libel trial verdict as much as he want, Portuguese courts are still bound by EU laws, no appeal can change that. Apart from his first book, which the court has now decided was in breach of law, all his other books have failed miserably.

Apart from the tiny expat freebie, none of the Portuguese media seem interested in what he gets up to anymore. not one word about him filing an appeal has appeared anywhere else in the mainstream press. There seem to be a complete loss of interest in what Amaral gets up to these days.

Short of attempting to bribe the PT Judiciary I can't see what Amaral's options at achieving his peculiar form of "justice" really are.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:35 pm

From another forum with thanks.

AMARAL FILES APPEAL Screen17

Amaral worshippers demonstrate that they really do think the sun shines out of his backside.

N.M ‏@AdirenM 1h1 hour ago Lisbon, Portugal
    @AfterTheLie @LoveRandomleigh Innocence is not a human trait, only a legal one. The #McCann failed to prove their own.
    Notorious Amaral worshipper fails to grasp one of the cornerstones of law in modern democracies. Those old fascist traits just keep slipping out!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:20 am

From another forum with thanks.
    Amaral's latest whines go before a judge/judges today. They're supposed to read all his bleatings, and then decide, but frankly, who could blame them if they just binned the appeal? It's not as if Amaral isn't notorious in Portugal for his stunts to delay the course of justice.

I confess to finding it interesting that Team Gonzo hasn't seen fit to explain to the mugs that are paying for it just why he is appealing....I wonder if that is what is behind all the recent attempts at sh*t-stirring from Trolls For Gonzo?
    REALPanicTimes ‏@PoIiticalTales 17m17 minutes ago
    @sativagirl @JillyCL v easy to bribe a couple of judges compared to a jury I fear a fit up for GA by #mccann
    View conversation 0 retweets 0 favorites
    McCann hater gets its excuses in early. How predictable!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:32 am