A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Oh, my, the documentary is finished - so she sez

Sykes
    Sykes

Oh, my, the documentary is finished - so she sez  - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh, my, the documentary is finished - so she sez

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:35 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu Jul 13
    @Grabbitex @SoniaPoulton Isn't technology wonderful? : ) I can type aimlessly about myself in almost any position ; ) #mccann

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton Jul 13
    @RosalindaHu @Grabbitex oh and Ros, please take me out of this. Fools are in for a shock and I am too busy for them! X

@SoniaPoulton @Grabbitex No worries, taking myself out also, it's a new troll. #mccann  
    Girlies having a nice chat.
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton Jul 13
    @RosalindaHu @Grabbitex they are powerless to do anything and it hurts them so all they can do is spout lies and bile. I take it as a marker

@SoniaPoulton @Grabbitex they are like rival gangs queuing outside headmaster's office, #sweatybullies #arewethereyet #mccann
    Girly gibbers.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Oh, my, the documentary is finished - so she sez  - Page 2 Empty TOO LATE TO GET THIS IN SONIAS DOC? YEP, AS IT'S VERY OLD HAT!

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:32 am

Sonia has joined the hounders in a frenzy of excitement over naff-all:
    Isabelle McFadden ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL ·
    Just uncovered from US trademark office documents. Trademark Madeleine proceedings were started on May 18, 2007. #unbelievable #mccann

Louise ‏@siamesey ·
    @QUEENdePORTUGAL IS IT TOO LATE TO GET THIS IN SONIAS DOC????#MCCANN

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton ·
    @siamesey @QUEENdePORTUGAL @Princessmc2014 no. We can adjust up until air. Isabelle we'll email, OK. X

@siamesey @QUEENdePORTUGAL @Princessmc2014 thanks gals x

Louise ‏@siamesey ·
    @SoniaPoulton @QUEENdePORTUGAL @Princessmc2014 and just like that, a HUMUNGOUS hole punched silently thru #McCann blimp! #witnessinghistory

@siamesey @QUEENdePORTUGAL @Princessmc2014 I believe very much we are witnessing history. Detection in real time. Big up Isa!  
    'Just uncovered'? That's been known about for years. And far from being 'difficult', it's the work of hours - minutes - for professionals to register things like this.

Don't they get it - the McCanns had little choice but to take this action, because of scammers like Certain People in Team Gonzo.

Witnessing history my arse. Witnessing Poulton making a fool of herself YET AGAIN.

And take note of this:

@siamesey @QUEENdePORTUGAL @Princessmc2014 no. We can adjust up until air. Isabelle we'll email, OK.  X  
    Looks like it still isn't finished.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Oh, my, the documentary is finished - so she sez  - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh, my, the documentary is finished - so she sez

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:12 pm

@fvnxy_ 11h11 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton Did Your documentary ever emerge in March? Re: #BrendaLeyland ? #mccann I cannot find it online.

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 6h6 hours ago
    @fvnxy_ it's not online, my friend, it's in the process of deciding who is going to broadcast it. Who is brave enough to do so!
    Translation - no-one's interested in her bilge, or in Hutton screeching about 'trolls'.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:28 pm

Nikki Plummer ‏@nikki_plummer 10h10 hours ago
    @fvnxy_ @SoniaPoulton Sonia's working on it as more time was req'd due to further investigations. Will be out in due course #mccann  
    Yeah, right, just like her 'expose' of Icke. Just more hot air and empty promises.

Interesting to see she is still trying to defend her sometime employers in the Murdoch empire over those stupid, so-called, 'Nazi' photos. It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it, I suppose.

Her employers at the Sun will merrily print sh*te about the Queen and Nazis, but everyone is 'too scared' to buy Sonia's crappy documentary about 'trolls' and similar bilge.
    ♚ ‏@fvnxy_ 7h7 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton 'Brave enough' exactly! Shame on mainstream media :O I have many friends in media, maybe ears need twisted x

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 7h7 hours ago
    @fvnxy_ sadly, that is what it comes down to. The film is evidence based but this story is also about failings of media.
    Oh, dear, didn't the bad media want to buy unprofessional crap, then?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:08 pm

Re: In answer to the question: When can I see your Madeleine #McCann documentary? - Sonia Poulton
    Post Cristobell Today at 2:15 pm

Oh ye of little faith! LOL, the documentary will on your screens soon enough!

I really, really, want to see Lady in Black III, if and when there is one. But it doesn't impact on my everyday life one bit! I can go days, even weeks without thinking about it, and if the longing gets too much, I make do with alternate 'spookies' and on occasion, inferior 'B' movies. Today for example, I shall lose myself in 'Now Voyager' (oh, sheer bliss, and I have icecream! Very Happy )

I can in fact honestly say, that I never ever wanted to see something to the point where I have become angry and frustrated. Maybe 'Gone with the Wind' when the world cup was on, but that is a whole other argument.

It is over 8 years since little Madeleine McCann went missing and it seems to me that those fighting for justice have somewhat lost the plot. Where is their anger and frustration that those responsible for her disappearance have not been brought to justice? Where is their A&F at a Scotland Yard investigation that is costing the taxpayers of the UK millions and appears to be going nowhere? These justice seekers are more angry at their fellow justice seekers than they are with the authorities and the MSM who appear to be enabling this scam to continue.

Unfortunately, there are posters on here and other forums who seem to believe that they have ownership over anything 'Madeleine McCann' related because they have had a long standing opinion on the case. Many went into meltdown when I dared to speak to the Sun newspaper without their explicit approval! That experience was quite an eye opener. And they are in meltdown now because a mainstream journalist is making a documentary and they have no control over it. Something we have all been fighting for, for years! Deh!

May I suggest that those who are genuinely suffering from the delay in this broadcast seek help, find alternate documentaries to watch in the meanwhile? Youtube is filled with 'WTF' moments courtesy of HideHo. Or, here's a thought. Why not make a documentary of their own? rush it onto Youtube, and watch it being ripped apart by bigger know alls than themselves?

A&F comes from within yourself, neither Sonia nor I have any control whatsoever over your A&F, only you do. Whilst it is nice to look forward to something, you can't let it take over your life. You are not 5.

An artist wants to preserve and present their work at its' finest - sometimes that may involve a lot of negotiations, as anyone who has ever had anything published or broadcast will understand. The documentary will be on our screens soon enough and it will have been worth waiting for. Meanwhile, why not focus on the real injustice here? the way in which the powers that be are treating us as fools (justified in the case of some 'anti's) but way off course for the majority of us!
    Re: In answer to the question: When can I see your Madeleine #McCann documentary? - Sonia Poulton
    Post Resistor Today at 3:30 pm

Sounds like the only person who is A&F is you. I personally couldn't give a toss. And it's not about you, neither - maybe you should be "seeking help" for yourself.

=======

Post susible Today at 3:30 pm

Oh FGS wind your bloody neck in cristobell..how dare you suggest that I or anyone else should seek help (regardless of striking it through) It's not me sending tweets telling everyone to expect a "treat" last week then not producing anything.

As for your analogy about waiting for a movie to come out, it's so far off the mark that I actually laughed. And of course the way you make it all about you..yet again, I personally do not give a stuff about you or sonia, so please stop somehow implying that all of us who question you or Sonia are somehow interested in you and wanting to somehow put you down...I am not!

Me, I'm off to make preparations for my daughter's 21st birthday, so couldn't give a monkeys about what sonia is or is not doing and the sooner you realise that this is not about you or Sonia the better IMO

===========

Post Châtelaine Today at 3:37 pm

Please excuse my ignorance, but ... what is A&F???

ETA
    Oh, wait. I think I got it. It's "Angry & Frustrated". Right?

Jeez ..

=======

Post Resistor Today at 3:39 pm
    Châtelaine wrote:
    Please excuse my ignorance, but ... what is A&F???
    Anger and frustration. Apparently all the chaff are angry and frustrated because The Great Sonia hasn't delivered, so Christobell the Boy Wonder has waded in to assist.

============
    Post Châtelaine Today at 3:43 pm

Thank you, Resistor.

Well, I'm certainly not Angry. Occasionally Frustrated, I admit, but certainly not for reasons of waiting to see a documentary ;-)

I'm slightly "allergic" though, for "schoolmistress" sermons, if you allow me to say so

Oh, my, the documentary is finished - so she sez  - Page 2 1489492033Oh, my, the documentary is finished - so she sez  - Page 2 1489492033Oh, my, the documentary is finished - so she sez  - Page 2 1489492033Oh, my, the documentary is finished - so she sez  - Page 2 1489492033
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:27 pm

Post Mo Today at 4:20 pm

I am wondering if this film is about forum wars etc and nothing much to do with the Mcc's. Sonia/Cristobell are just getting people worked up on purpose me thinks. I blame Sonia mainly because she is the one putting out the info for the forthcoming film plus offering little snippets which never materialise.

This forum has been nothing but courteous towards Sonia with regard to her film, but IMO the best thing to do now is close this thread down!
    Hutton to Susible:

By screaming you don't give a monkeys about myself and Sonia, you are in fact conveying the exact opposite. The study of language really is a fascinating hobby
    Hutton to Mo:

Err, how does stopping the discussion help anyone?

What are you blaming Sonia for? You have presumed you know the content of the document, so end of, eh? This case has been dominated by people who want to close threads and shut down debate, please ffs, lets not bring it here.
    Châtelaine:

"The study of language really is a fascinating hobby"
    It is indeed, Cristobel.
    Use of language is one of my interests too.

Hutton -Delighted to hear it, I look forward to an exchange of view
    Post Burst Today at 4:33 pm

So, Cristobell, what's the documentary about?

Cristobell wrote:  Wait and see!
    Hutton, in response to:
    Does that mean you don't know, or simply can't be arsed to tell us ?
    It means that ANYTHING I say, or that Sonia says, will be blown up to unrecognisable proportions and ripped to shreds by people who hang onto every word Madeleine McCann related. As the people ripping these words to shreds have lost all touch with reality, there really isn't any point.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:31 pm

Cristobell, you have to admit that it's SP who is fanning the flames, she keeps coming up with promises of this and that, then delivers .............. err, nothing. If she didn't say anything at all then people wouldn't be criticising her and would just wait for the documentary to be released.
    Hutton:

People who are naturally civil and courteous don't need rules.

Other poster:

That must be why you have had several of your posts deleted.
    Same poster to Hutton:

The only one here who has lost touch with reality is you. And I agree with Mo. I think this thread should be shut down until this documentary materialises, IF it ever does. At the moment it's only serving as a platform for delusional. narcissistic trolls.
    Post Freedom Today at 5:14 pm

I'll lock the topic for a couple of days.

There really is nothing else to say on this subject until something definite materialises.
    Well, I wondered how long it would be before someone locked it down. Never mind, it was good for a laugh. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:18 pm

Some rather funny Hounder b*tching about Hutton.
    aquila Today at 3:29 pm

Once again no revelation from Sonia Poulton despite her tantalising tweet with a promise of something last week. There were a few horrid words exchanged over the road when Cristobell told everyone off and the thread was closed.

Any sniff of a documentary or at least the hint of one? nope, absolute zilch.

This week, Poulton and Hutton are mostly involved with supporting Jeremy Corbyn. The former is tweeting the latter is blogging. This would be the revolutionary who is going to take UK forward? Jeez, I want to weep.

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett
    Post aquila Today at 3:56 pm

@snook wrote:
    But they are ' right on ' innit Aquila? Social justice, free speech, equal society. All top of the dastardly duo's agenda.. Unless you happen to disagree with them.

Hutton will have to get a move on and write another hate blog about Tony Bennett pretty sharpish otherwise she'll have no-one commenting on her latest Corbyn purple prose. The crap written about Richard D. Hall didn't elicit much so it'll be back to Bennett bashing soon to keep up the interest in the blog.

snook Today at 4:53 pm

agree
    There is always the fascinating subject of her revolutionary diet. You know, the one she wishes was on shelves of ALL GPs in the UK. I have to say I'm surprised the BMA haven't published a paper on it yet.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:04 pm

Sonia Poulton - one-time 'Media Tutor' to the Spice Girls
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 18:32

ANOTHER Sonia Poulton interview with the leading mainstream media - this time on ITV's 'This Morning' on Tuesday (18 August).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuwA1-HmSfg

It seems that a half-hearted attempt is being made to let children know if they are watching X-rated sex and violence on the internet.

But only if the videos are made in the U.K. Oh well.

Poulton was wheeled on to give her two pennyworth, which seemed to be: "OK, I was part and parcel of the pop music industry for decades which helped to sexualise millions of children and glorified drugs and violence - but now I've changed my mind, and we must do something and stop this".

One new thing I learned about Poulton is that she was once 'Media Tutor to the Spice Girls'.

A sort of Clarence Mitchell, then?

It's approaching a year since we were promsied her Bremdonia Poluton, one-time 'Media Tutor' to the Spice Girls Leyland/Madeleine McCann documentary.

I hear that there is no final film yet and that there are no mainstream media takers.

What a surprise.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:38 pm

Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)
    Post snook Today at 9:08 pm

Tony, I think credit for naming the Spice Girls and being their media mentor is another one of her delusions and is hotly disputed by the editor of Top of the Pops magazine where the name first appeared.
    In fact so good at all things pop is she that a record label she started folded after 12 months.

Recently whilst reading something unrelated to McCann but about the alternative media, Ms Poulton's name came up often and I might add, from differing sources.
    The consensus seems to be that she is a nasty troll who comments in various forums under various names to discredit victims of child abuse. One of these pseudonyms is Jane Russell.

Whilst making an attack as Jane she forgot her identity and wrote as Sonia. During her rant about what a fab journo she is she also let slip that she was busy with two documentaries and a book.

Overall the opinion is that she is an agent of the MSM but pretends otherwise to keep a foot in both camps, feeding dirt to media corporations.

I know many of the alternative media lot are always at each others throat but she in particular is not trusted by many.

Re the mention above of Poulton claiming she named the Spice Girls, here is an article telling how they got their names.    Sykes
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/14/spice-girls-names_n_4098845.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:03 am

Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)
    Bennett:
    @snook wrote:
    Overall the opinion is that she is an agent of the MSM but pretends otherwise to keep a foot in both camps, feeding dirt to media corporations.
    That's exactly why I started this thread some 50 pages ago.

How can someone appear so regularly on the mainstream media, yet not be working for them?

How could she now produce an earth-shattering Madeleine documentary that would basically show the mainstream media to have covered up a terrible lie for the past eight years?

I have previously warned that by purporting to make a 'no-holds-barred' documentary on Madeleine McCann, she has talked to an awful lot of McCann-sceptics - who knows how much of what she has learned might be used against them one day?

Surely we should all take heed from that utterly awful 2-page spread in the Sun about the 'nasty anti-McCann bitch who gets a buzz out of attacking others' - Rosalinda Hutton. That was personally arranged from start to finish by Sonia Poulton - for the Sun and its owner, Rupert Murdoch.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:51 am

Tony Bennett Today at 12:08 am

Verdi wrote:

I really can't understand why she gets so much air time...

1. Her multiple media appearances have followed her announcement that she was going to 'tell all' in her 'Untold Story of Madeleine McCann'.

2. She procured the services of Rosalinda Hutton for a two-page hatchet job in the Sun portraying all McCann-doubters as raging nutters and haters.

3. She was allowed to stand outside the door of 5 The Crescent, Rothley, the McCanns' home, with TWO cameramen, with no action being taken by anyone.

4. She promised the documentary over eight months ago.

5. She has said nothing more about it for a month and her long-promised 'two-minute taster' has never materialised.

6. During this period she has been invited onto SKY News, ITV, Channel 5 and I think other mainstream media.

Go figure.

The conduct of Sonia Poulton and the response of the mainstream media - promoting and paying her so regularly - would he consistent, would it not, with her having delivered something of great value to the powers-that-be?
    snook Today at 1:07 am
    I agree Tony. Remember her 'production team ' and their announcement that Poulton's documentary in respect of McCann would be out within a week? This was before, iirc before her self promotion on twitter. Perhaps she started it as an independent project then sensed ' thar's gold in them thar hills' and embarked on a bigger project aimed at exposing the personalities of McCann sceptics. This would explain her tweets saying she was in talks with broadcasters in January. No one starts a costly  project such as this without knowing it will sell and to whom. I maintain her goading of yourself was to try and provoke you into an outburst.  
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Verdi Today at 11:52 am
    joyce1938 wrote:
    I don't really understand why all the talk of Sonia whats her name , not many believed she would have much to reveal anyway ,why are waiting for it ? I don't know why she attracts this space on here. Is it because we seem to have come to stand still of any new evidence ? I am not trying to denigrate anyone here ,just don't understand how its relevant . joyce1938

For two very important reasons I think..

a) Because Poulton way back in October 2014 promised a documentary revealing the 'Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' with subsequent abundant hints of sensationalism to promote her works, from which she appears to be personally profiting. The promised documentary has not so far materialised despite all the publicity.

b) Because between Poulton and Hutton they have systematically tried to destroy this forum (Tony Bennett in particular) for no other reason, that I can determine, than spiteful malice and self aggrandizement. This behaviour throws a poor light on the purpose of a forum such as this - in effect grouping it together with the ever present 'trolls' that they like to promote at every available opportunity - whilst exhibiting classic signs of troll'ery themselves.

I can only answer for myself but I don't think this kind of behaviour is acceptable. I think the likes of Poulton and Hutton should be publicly exposed for what they are - NOTHING!

To use the disappearance of a little child to further the career or boost the ego is nothing short of despicable - at least as regards my moral compass.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:56 am

Comment on Hutton blog:
    Anonymous19 September 2015 at 12:52
    Sonia was on LBC this morning apparently and mentioned releasing a clip of her doc on the anniversary of Brenda Leyland's death. Hopefully she questions this alleged death by helium inhalation and Citalopram toxicity.

All cordial conversations off tag between Sweepyface and Jim Gamble have been recorded for posterity, so have the peaks in internet activity in accordance with their on tag squabbles. Everything is not as it seems, and I was willing to let it go as a continuation of the win-win hoax until my elderly parent's home was stalked.

Archival Helen, Bury
    Why do so many of these haters claim being stalked, or their parents, children, best friends get stalked? Yer, well, I believe that - NOT. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:59 pm

Interesting little titbit on the hounders:
    Verdi wrote:
    I note the December 2014 Christmas special Poulton update YouTube video has been removed from the public eye - private only it appears.
    Poulton trying to cover her tracks, is she? It's starting to look like the haters that have been fawning over her are going to be left with copious quantities of egg on their faces.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Oh, my, the documentary is finished - so she sez  - Page 2 Empty Poulton using Brenda's anniversary to promote her documentary

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:12 pm

Robert McTavish ‏@robert_mctavish 29m29 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton great stuff! can't wait to see it, nice touch releasing it on Brenda's anniversary, did her family suggest that?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 26m26 minutes ago
    @robert_mctavish No. That's my feeling. Pls note that's the trailer not full film. This has been a phenomenal journey, bigger than thought.

Robert McTavish ‏@robert_mctavish 20m20 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton but Brenda's family have allowed you to use her anniversary for the launch right?

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton
    @robert_mctavish it's not a launch Robert, it's a tribute but I'm not discussing her family on Twitter. They've been hurt too much.
    8:34 AM - 28 Sep 2015

Robert McTavish ‏@robert_mctavish 42s42 seconds ago
    @SoniaPoulton just make sure the family agree with any use of her name n approve etc, as the sh*t'll hit the fan like that other recent case

Robert McTavish ‏@robert_mctavish 9m9 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton the launch of the trailer I meant which you said was Sunday
    Sick, evil, nasty b*tch.   Sykes

Comments from another forum with thanks.

Brenda's family couldn't put enough distance between the likes of Poulton and the rest of the trolls that they didn't even attend her inquest. And I think it's plain to see why her funeral was a private affair to stop the clowns from turning it into a circus!
    She's going to use her no matter if the family agree or not. She's disguising it and trying to justify it as a 'tribute'.
    I'm sure the family would love her to be associated with a gang of people who are harassing the family of a missing child for money, spite and the pure pleasure of trolling.
    So basically Poulton is going to incite hatred against the family of a missing child in memory of Brenda?
    They just don't understand irony the antis.
    Translation into non-vulture - she hasn't been given any such permission, hasn't even discussed the matter with Ms Leyland's family, Poulton's just going to go ahead and exploit the anniversary of her death for her own ends.

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 3h3 hours ago
    @robert_mctavish @LoveRandomleigh don't associate with trolls, Robert. Especially ones who go to Brenda's inquest to gloat! #caughtonfilm
    That would be Ms Greasy Hair, who disrupted the inquest? No, seems not - it's that woman that had to be smuggled out because of the threats from Poulton and her posse...  
    Irisheyes smiling ™ ‏@LoveRandomleigh 6h6 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton @robert_mctavish how ironic, straight from the keyboard of one of the biggest trolls on twitter.
    Gloat, how so? #McCann

Irisheyes smiling ™ ‏@LoveRandomleigh 6h6 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton @robert_mctavish I'll just add this tweet to the ever growing DOSSIER, of your unprofessional behaviour on twitter #McCann
    Sounds like she may have a good case to clean Sonia out of every penny she's ever earned from Rupert Murdoch.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:46 pm