A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Jenny Kleeman/Guardian Documentary Film on Madeleine McCann out soon

Sykes
    Sykes

Jenny Kleeman/Guardian Documentary Film on Madeleine McCann out soon Empty Jenny Kleeman/Guardian Documentary Film on Madeleine McCann out soon

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:32 pm

Jenny Kleeman/Guardian Documentary Film on Madeleine McCann out soon
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 3:25 pm

The film being made for the Guardian by Jenny Kleeman on Madeleine McCann - first mentioned on CMOMM by Richard Hall here a few weeks back - will be out soon, maybe a few weeks away yet.

What I think we know about it so far is this.

It was an idea apparently floated by Jenny Kleeman herself to The Guardian.

The Guardian agreed for her to make a film. The film may appear on the Guardian’s website, or elsewhere on the mainstream media, or both. There will also almost certainly be a long article in the Guardian as well.

As far as I understand it, the genesis of the film was because of the runaway success of Richard Hall’s documentary film on the internet. Jenny Kleeman considered that a film should be made exploring this continued high level of interest eight years after Madeleine was reported missing.

As we know from Richard, she sought permission to film at one of his meetings, which he declined. She did however do some filming outside his Nottingham venue at the beginning of April, talking to one or two attendees out on the street.

Her film appears to be focusing on the fact that there is, as she says herself, ‘a huge community of doubters' – and I think the film intends to be about who those people are and why they care so much about the case.

In correspondence with her over many weeks – which I have agreed not to disclose - I can say that I have emphasised to her that if she is going to cover people’s beliefs about the case, then in fairness her film should explain why people have those beliefs, i.e. the factual basis for them.

If you are going to discuss people’s beliefs, then you should explain what those beliefs are grounded on.

To give two examples.

Dr Gerald McCann said to Sandra Felgueiras, Portuguese journalist, on a TV interview on 5 November 2009:
    "I can tell you that we have also looked at evidence about cadaver dogs and they are incredibly unreliable"

What is the evidential basis for that belief? Is it correct?

Likewise, Dr Kate McCann, on page 250 of her book, 'madeleine' (Bantam Press, 2011), speaking about her having to view a video of Martin Grime's cadaver dogs alerting at various places in the McCanns' apartment, on their clothes, in their hired car etc., wrote:

"...false alerts can be attributable to the conscious or uncomscious signals of the handler. From what I saw of the dogs' responses, this certainly seemed to me to be what was happening here..."

Again, what is the evidence for that belief?

I can say that I am confident that Richard Hall’s film will be given a mention on Jenny Kleeman’s film, as by far and away the strongest and most popular documentary so far from a McCann-sceptic point of view.

I can also say that CMOMM is very likely to get a mention on the film, deservedly so of course as by far and away the best-read Madeleine discussion forum on the internet.

I have done my best to point out to Jenny that according to the new IPSO code of practice for the press and the existing OFCOM guidelines for the TV media, the film as a whole must be ‘fair’ and ‘accurate’ and that also applies to any individual or group of individuals mentioned in the film.

Finally, it is still, for a few more days, open to anyone, preferably someone from a professional background who can give a good, concise, polite and articulate summary of what they believe about the case and why, to talk to Jenny Kleeman on the record and explain their views. Contact can be made with her via the contact details on her website: http://www.jennykleeman.com/
    Comments:

1. What do we think is going to come of him corresponding with a Guardian journo? What could possibly go wrong?

2. Excellent idea, encouraging the resident nutjobs to pester the poor woman with their conspiraloon Theories!

And he still hasn't grasped that 'most read' does NOT mean the same as 'most agreed with'. MOST people read the hounders just to see how stupid they can be - and then go back to check that they haven't been hallucinating, they really have read that load of rubbish.

Bennett should also know by now that describing the hounders as VILE TROLLS, CONSPIRALOONS, etc, IS fair and accurate - the Press Complaints people have already ruled on that.

I do hope Ms Kleeman saw the firebreathing dragons stuff, that's just the kind of material to show McCann haters in a really good light.

3. I wonder if the Guardian film will mention that Bennett was chucked out of UKIP for extremism? The Guardian can be odd about that sort of thing....
    Sykes
    Sykes

Jenny Kleeman/Guardian Documentary Film on Madeleine McCann out soon Empty Re: Jenny Kleeman/Guardian Documentary Film on Madeleine McCann out soon

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:12 am

Re: Jenny Kleeman/Guardian Documentary Film on Madeleine McCann out soon
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 11:01 pm

Mo wrote:
    I was under the impression that you and Richard D Hall wasn't too impressed with Jenny Kleeman following her gate crashing his Nottingham talk?
    Richard certainly believed this would be a hatchet job on all the doubters - or a 'hit piece' as he called it I think
    Did you speak with her following Richard's talk which was only a few weeks ago - after all doesn't she do work for SKY like Sonia Poulton?
    We spoke for about half-an-hour a couple of weeks back. If she was making a fllm about the doubters, I wanted her to know these things:
    (a) that the doubters had a good factual basis for their doubts
    (b) that it would IMO be improper to make a film about people's beliefs without explaining clearly to viewers what the key facts underpinning those beliefs are, and
    (c) that though there were a small minority of nasty and spiteful McCann-doubters on the net (as the Sun pointed out by using Rosalinda Hutton as a prime example) they were not representative of the hundreds of professional, educated and indeed ordinary, decent, working or retired people whose views on the Madeleine McCann case have been guided by reason, analysis and judgment and not by prejudice or hate.

To be honest, when I compare what I can see on the internet about Jenny Kleeman's films, with Sonia Poulton's output to date, I see a very marked difference. Kleeman is certainly a professional journalist of repute.

Whether she can fairly represent the scale of doubt about the claimed abducution of Madeleine - and do justice to the reasons for it -remain to be seen, of course.

I have done my best to politely advance to her the case that I think the best, most dedicated and concerned posters and guests here would have wanted someone to make to Jenny Kleeman. I can do no more than that.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Jenny Kleeman/Guardian Documentary Film on Madeleine McCann out soon Empty Re: Jenny Kleeman/Guardian Documentary Film on Madeleine McCann out soon

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:38 am

Re: Jenny Kleeman/Guardian Documentary Film on Madeleine McCann out soon
    Post Richard D. Hall Today at 12:53 am

Just to be absolutely clear. As a previous poster correctly pointed out.

I did agree to be interviewed for the Kleeman film, and I gave 3 simple conditions before I would take part.

1. I get to see and approve the finished piece
    2. The focus of the film is on the facts of the case
    3. They give links to my documentaries within their documentary

Kleeman and the Guardian refused to agree to these simple conditions.

At the Nottingham lecture where Kleeman showed up outside with a cameraman, I was the last person out of the building because I take down the set and the stall and load it into the van when everyone has gone. When I drove out of the venue she was still at the entrance with the cameraman making it clear she wanted me on camera - after refusing to agree to my terms.
    So, from a genuine, real journo, that conspiraloon demanded that:

1. Whatever was broadcast had to be pre-approved by him - presumably, he intended to censor anything he didn't like.

2. His idea of 'facts' and the REAL police's idea of genuine facts are world's apart - his bear little resemblance to reality, and are little more than a smearfest.

3. Why on earth would the Guardian give free advertising to his anti-McCann propaganda?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:51 am

Bennett explains why he only wants the right sort of person to speak to Ms Kleeman:
    Suppose you are a film-maker who genuinely wants to understand the point of view of the 'doubters' in a case where the doubters say they do not believe the highly-promoted official version of an event.

Suppose, further, that you wish to put on screen someone who can credibly articulate that 'doubting' view, so as to impress the viewers that the 'doubters' case has real merit.

Do you choose as your leading doubters, e.g. a current or past police officer, a current or past scenes-of-crime examiner, a current or past criminologist, a current or past body language or statement analyst, a current or past psychiatrist, psychologist, doctor, lawyer etc.?

Or do you choose someone unemployed, or someone employed as a Tesco cashier, McDonalds 'crew' member, postman or labourer?

It's as simple as that, no more, no less. So when you wrote: "I do hope when you mention 'preferably from a professional background' it is because, rightly or wrongly, the general public tend to give more weight to what a 'professional' says", yes, that is what I meant.

However I will add that Jenny Kleeman specifically told me she is open to ANYONE, however humble their background, who can credibly articulate their reasons for doubt.
    That should go down well.

Nice bit of snobbery from Bennett. Presumably, it would be even better if only UKIP-ers spoke to Ms Kleeman? Middle class failed solicitor types, mayhap, none of the lower orders like posties and shopworkers?

The Steel @DaSteelManX · 25 mins 25 minutes ago
    As a forthright, honest, transparent and non-anonymous speaker in the #McCann case, it's only natural my views are wanted by journos.
    If it's starring Steel and Bennett, what's not to like about Kleeman's forthcoming documentary?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:41 pm

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 32m32 minutes ago
    @jennykleeman @real_zm_ That's clearly a lie as you've asked him to follow you so you can message him ! #McCann pic.twitter.com/Q70CkDxgMe
    Oh good, now Butler the Thief is hassling Ms Kleeman. What could possibly go wrong?

Oh, and most people would agree that if there's one thing Butler is an expert on, it's lying.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:43 pm

Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie 30m30 minutes ago
    @jennykleeman David Steel and Tony Bennet do NOT represent me,you have scraped the bottom of the barrel if you include these 2 in #mccann
    No, not really. Neither Steel nor Bennett have sung the praises of Myra Hindley, like her. Or been convicted of defrauding their own elderly parents, like Butler. Or got their ego massaged by the Sun, screeching about enjoying 'trolling' and squishing', like Hutton.

Now that's the bottom of the barrel...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:01 pm

Bennett sez, of Ms Kleeman:

After all, with over a million views to date of Richard Hall's 'The True Story of Madeleine McCann' (and tens of thousands more now viewing 'The Phantoms'), she has a newly awakened and well-informed group to add to her admitted, currentlly existing 'huge community of doubters'.

They too will be watching her production with great interest, and unless she gives a fair report of his film, there will be an outpouring of criticism from all of Hall's old and new supporters.
    In short, she will be on the receiving end of the all-too-familiar hatemail and abuse when she fails to follow the script the McCann-haters think is their right and entitlement.

Fortunately, few people pay any attention to what they think about anything these days.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:01 pm

Aiyoyo:
    Do you rather have a motor-mouth nutter self-absorbed kind of individual offering to represent the Doubters Community, only to open gob and put foot in it? That will be catastrophe in the making.

Or would you rather prefer to have someone who is articulate and eloquent, adept at communication or oratory skills, able to put across the salient points in a calm, clear and unambiguous manner representing you (as in doubter/s)?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:59 pm

More good news - Frothing Pillock is attempting to 'educate' Ms Kleeman ahead of that documentary:

Rothley Pillowcase™ @RothleyPillow · 3h 3 hours ago
    @xxxxxFernxxxxx DON'T tell me to leave the clueless @jennykleeman alone when I'm trying to guide her through the EVIL MINEFIELD of #McCann!
    She'll certainly have plenty of material about the nutjobs that support Amoral.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:06 pm