A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Hater trolls UKIP - an opportunity for a fresh approach to Madeleine's disappearance?

Sykes
    Sykes

Hater trolls UKIP - an opportunity for a fresh approach to Madeleine's disappearance? Empty Hater trolls UKIP - an opportunity for a fresh approach to Madeleine's disappearance?

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:23 pm

From not-bennet's forum;
    Post  suzysu Yesterday at 11:24 pm
    I've emailed Nigel Farage to ask what UKIP's stance is on the issue of Madeleine's disappearance. Dare we hope that he will embrace the thorny political hot potato?

When I asked Meg Munn - my MP - I received a response to the effect that she couldn't comment on an on-going police investigation. spin

I will let you know when I hear back from Nigel Farage. Please feel free to email your own questions or comments http://www.nigelfaragemep.co.uk/contact

Someone, surely, will eventually pick this up and run with it.
    Post  Lands_end Today at 3:33 pm
    Nice one, but I rather think he will stick to the political official line. Camerooonee and the milipede will crush him out of the game. Incidentally has anyone ever asked Camerooone his opinion on the McCann style of parenting? He has after all spent millions of taxpayers money on them. Can we have a debate upon the McCann model of childcare perhaps?
    Richard D. Hall Today at 3:51 pm
    You might as well ask Mickey Mouse.  I would say the best strategy with regards MP's is to wait until immediately after the general election and approach all of the virgin (new) MP's who have never been to Parliament before.  You might find that some of them have not been indoctrinated into the system yet.  Especially MPs who achieve a surprise result.  You might find that some of them are eager to make their name.
    As if Nigel Farage or any other MP for that matter is in the slightest interested in the McCann case at this moment in time, they are all far busier trying to stab each other in the back.  Meg Munn said this is an ongoing investigation and therefore cannot be commented on.    And the idea that the case is  a "thorny political hot potato" is a load of bollocks.   Sex and travel anyone?    Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Hater trolls UKIP - an opportunity for a fresh approach to Madeleine's disappearance? Empty Re: Hater trolls UKIP - an opportunity for a fresh approach to Madeleine's disappearance?

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:23 am

suzysu Yesterday at 10:49 pm
    ....an automated response saying thanks for contacting Nigel Farage.

Nothing more.

Hmmm. I know I'm only one vote but even then it would be good to hear his stance on this issue. Grrrrr.

When is SOMEONE going to pick this up and run with it? What is stopping them?
    NO COMMENT.   lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Hater trolls UKIP - an opportunity for a fresh approach to Madeleine's disappearance? Empty Re: Hater trolls UKIP - an opportunity for a fresh approach to Madeleine's disappearance?

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:56 am

From another forum with thanks for the link and the comments.
    Not even UKIP is going to want to know about those nutjobs after this, from the Sun a while back:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2934362/Wannabe-UKIP-MP-a-Maddie-sicko.html

Maddie poll sicko

A WOULD-BE UKIP MP took part in a vile leaflet campaign blaming Madeleine McCann’s disappearance on her grieving parents, The Sun can reveal.
    Helene Davies-Green, 62, delivered flyers titled “Ten Reasons Why Madeleine Was Not Abducted” to Kate and Gerry’s neighbours.

It was produced by the anti-McCann Madeleine Foundation, of which the wannabe politician is a committee member.

Mrs Davies-Green's husband Grenville is the group's chairman.

The folk singer is standing in Cambridge South for the right-wing anti-Euro party on May 6 2010.

And Bennett was thrown out of UKIP long ago.   For extremism.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

So yes, I think UKIP know all about the hounders and haters.

From another forum with thanks - posted up in April 2010.
    Well now Cambridge South knows about how Helene Davies-Green and her husband Grenville spend their spare time with Tony Bennett, plotting to hurt and persecute innocent parents and cause them as much hurt and pain as possible. Hope the voters of Cambridge South remember this when they cast their votes!

Their notoriety and infamy is spreading! Vile nasty creatures! What a pity UKIP could not answer their enquiries! Cowards! Nice choice of candidate. Still I suppose anyone can be a candidate for UKIP, you just have to turn up and say, I want to be a UKIP candidate, I persecute innocent people under the guise "free speech" and then you are a UKIP candidate.   This is probably how they accepted Tony Bennett.
    Hater trolls UKIP - an opportunity for a fresh approach to Madeleine's disappearance? SNN1645AA-280_1025551a
    Helene Davies-Green with Tony Bennett

Hater trolls UKIP - an opportunity for a fresh approach to Madeleine's disappearance? Vilesi10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:25 pm