A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

IT'S EASTER, SO A VERY SICK SH*T POSTS UP 'A HOAX'

Sykes
    Sykes

IT'S EASTER, SO A VERY SICK SH*T POSTS UP 'A HOAX' Empty IT'S EASTER, SO A VERY SICK SH*T POSTS UP 'A HOAX'

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:49 am

Easter Plea From Kate and Gerry. ( It's a hoax but you could just imagine them saying something like this)
    Post Silverspeed Today at 11:24 pm

Hope it's ok to post this. If not please remove.

Desperate Easter plea from Kate and Gerry McCann

By newsbyrory | April 2, 2015

Almost eight years after the mysterious disappearance of three-year-old Madeleine McCann, her parents have made a desperate plea to children around the world.
    Madeleine went missing from her bed in a holiday apartment at a resort in Algarve, Portugal on the evening of 3 May 2007.
    Madeleine was on holiday with her parents, Kate and Gerry, and her younger twin siblings, Sean and Amelie.
    She disappeared while her parents were out, dining at a restaurant near the resort.
    Meanwhile, Kate and Gerry have called on children all over the world to change their Easter Egg hunt routines this year.
    “With the help of a private detective and Scotland Yard, we did extensive research, and it takes the average middle class British child under the age of 10 years old, an average of 13 minutes to find all the hidden Easter eggs,” said Gerry.
    He said, “If each child around the world spends just six minutes scouring the garden for chocolates, and the other seven minutes looking for Madeleine, I’m almost positive we will find her.”
    Gerry was speaking at a press conference on Wednesday while on holiday in Ibiza.
    The McCanns are currently on a two-month holiday on the popular Spanish island while their nine-year-old twins, Sean and Amelie house sit their home in the village of Rothley in Leicestershire.
    “We just need to get away every now and then, and the twins can be so much fuss sometimes, so they agreed to stay at home and water the plants. I do love my plants, and will not forgive myself if they perish,” said Kate.
    Police and security guards around the world have also been called upon to strip and identify any person roaming around in an Easter Bunny outfit.
    “We just don’t know. We really don’t. She could even have become an Easter Bunny by now,” said Kate.
    The hunt for Madeleine continues with her parents convinced she will be found, and the family reunited.
    And where was this posted?  Why on Bennett's not-admin cesspit, of course.     Sykes
    Tony Bennett Yesterday at 10:38 pm
    @ Silverspeed  @ Admin
    I'm sorry, IMO this is not at all in good taste and ought to be removed from the forum forthwith  
    DaSteelMan Today at 12:52 am
    Silly and not conducive
    This 'newsbyrory' claims it is a comedian!   I am not posting up the link as I don't want to give it more oxygen.    Sykes
    aquila Today at 9:20 am
    I think a lot of the 'old timers' on this forum realise what's going on here.

I hope Admin remove this rubbish.
    It is still up and someone has posted up the link to the blog it came from.   Sykes

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:29 pm