A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

JOANA MORAIS HAS FLOUNCED - I WONDER WHY? POSSIBLE ANSWER IN POST No 2

Sykes
    Sykes

JOANA MORAIS HAS FLOUNCED - I WONDER WHY?    POSSIBLE ANSWER IN  POST No 2 Empty JOANA MORAIS HAS FLOUNCED - I WONDER WHY? POSSIBLE ANSWER IN POST No 2

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:05 am

Enden Nic ‏@Twittwoonic 26m26 minutes ago
    @xklamation Are you putting up the translated court transcripts today honey? xx #mccann
    0 replies . 0 retweets 0 favourites

Joana Morais
    ‏@xklamation
    @Twittwoonic No, I'm done with the case. Check previous tweets. x

========

Pinned Tweet
    Joana Morais @xklamation · 19 hrs 19 hours ago
    My blogs are closed, indefinitely. Enjoy Isabel.
    Presumably 'Isabel' is that druggie hater in California, the one that has so many heads, all of them vicious and lying?

Looks like Morais knows Amoral has lost and it's all over for Team Gonzo?  

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:30 am; edited 3 times in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

JOANA MORAIS HAS FLOUNCED - I WONDER WHY?    POSSIBLE ANSWER IN  POST No 2 Empty TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS ON THE AN ARDENT ANTI-McANN DOING A RUNNER

Post  Sykes Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:02 am

From Myths with thanks to tigerloaf.
    tigerloaf» Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:43 pm
    There was a kind of ghostly appearance of the patron saint of the Anti-McCann Hate Cult over the weekend.

St. Goncalo, though too poorly to make an appearance at the Pearly gates on Judgement day, managed to put out of his mind for a few moments the plague which has ailed him recently, drag himself from his sickbed and perch himself prominently on Portuguese TV.

We all bowed in homage (or to keep him out of our line of sight) and took in the man's words. Then with due reverence we went forth and did discuss what had been revealed to us. Some did come forth with praise for the man, some were more circumspect but all did note and ponder the revelations.

Well all of us bar one. One who to date has rarely if ever missed the chance to verbally effervesce on the man who in her eyes could do no wrong, whose very being seemed to enthuse her to paroxysms of rapture. This woman has spent many long years of her life doing little but sing the praises of St Goncalo and yet she was no longer preaching the message as before.

At the very moment when we are led to believe that the criminal cop was to take his undeserved (IMHO) revenge on the McCanns for all the harm they have caused him, when the Anti-McCann campaign is coming to its final glorious climax in the courts, when Goncalo's sainthood will be proclaimed loud and clear by the eminent Judge herself, when the last seven years of this person's life were to be finally vindicated well...

She did a runner.

Joana Andrea Morais has turned her back on her hero. She has closed the pulpit of praise for him. She has ceased to demand we all believe his revelations and has left the stage.

JOANA MORAIS HAS FLOUNCED - I WONDER WHY?    POSSIBLE ANSWER IN  POST No 2 Fat_joana_morais

She was becoming more and more paranoid over the last few months. Nothing seemed to be going her way any more. There were upstarts singing new songs and dancing new dances on the Hate Parade. One got the impression that the gatekeeper had lost her keys and the riff raff were coming and going as they pleased. But is this enough to have made this fervent fan of the criminal cop do a runner? How many others over the years has she seen try to usurp her role as the eminence grise of Hate? How often have they simply been shown to be lacking both in knowledge and understanding and how often has she returned to her throne?

Why rhis time and only this time has she closed her Twitter account?

https://twitter.com/xklamation

Is it a temporary glitch or is there something more serious playing on her mind?

Why this time and only this time has she protected her blog and made it private?

https://www.blogger.com/blogin.g?blogsp ... pot.co.uk/

Is this a temporary closure or has she just accepted defeat?

Where is she on Facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/JoanaAndreaMorais

Is that a hastily cleaned up account or has she always had two separate accounts on FB?

For sure this Youtube account has been whitewashed, sanitised and scrubbed clean of anything Amaral/McCann related.

https://www.youtube.com/user/xklamation/videos

Could there be a more serious reason as to why this woman whose loathing of anyone who supports the McCanns is well known has done a runner from McCann related accounts and activity? Could she have taken to the veil and become Sr Joana of the Bleeding Heart or some such?

Or as I suspect more likely, has she got information that others are not privy to? Has she been warned that once Amaral's trial is over that she may well be next to be prosecuted in some way (either in the civil or criminal courts)? Does anyone really believe that she has run away because of a few spats with fellow haters? Is her action some kind of sign that all is not well in the Amaral camp? Has she always been a wimp under that angry hateful exterior?

Think about it, dear reader; after seven years of hatred, after looking for every possible opportunity to torment and tease those supporting the McCanns how could Joana Morais (aka Xklamation) do a runner at precisely the moment when she might be able to turn round and shout to the heavens, "I TOLD YOU SO. AMARAL'S BOOK WAS NOT LIBEL"? It is impossible to believe that a spat with a nutcase from the USA would persuade her to give up the joy at being able to do that to us all here.

No, ladies and gentlemen, I fear we have not heard the truth about this matter yet (aye there's the rub) and the real reason for this Amaral supporter deserting him in his purported hour of victory is still to be made clear.

In the meantime perhaps we should all head over to Scribd ( https://www.scribd.com/xklamation) and one or two other places like SAPO to remind ourselves of the true nature of this woman before those places too are spring cleaned and whitewashed?

Does anyone really believe that were there the slightest chance of some great victory parade, this harridan would not wish to be at its head if that were possible? So why isn't it?

No victory in sight?
    Fear of a backlash from the authorities?
    Or could an online spat lasting a few months have destroyed seven year's work?

Whichever, the Internet is a better place today.
    Good riddance to lying, evil rubbish!      She looks like a badly made dumpling, ugly fat oozing out all over the place. Sykes
    coco
    coco

JOANA MORAIS HAS FLOUNCED - I WONDER WHY?    POSSIBLE ANSWER IN  POST No 2 Empty Re: JOANA MORAIS HAS FLOUNCED - I WONDER WHY? POSSIBLE ANSWER IN POST No 2

Post  coco Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:56 pm

would hate to see gonzo and morais fighting over the last pie lol!

Sponsored content

JOANA MORAIS HAS FLOUNCED - I WONDER WHY?    POSSIBLE ANSWER IN  POST No 2 Empty Re: JOANA MORAIS HAS FLOUNCED - I WONDER WHY? POSSIBLE ANSWER IN POST No 2

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:08 pm