A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

AN UPDATE FROM THE GOB ON LEGS

Sykes
    Sykes

AN UPDATE FROM THE GOB ON LEGS Empty AN UPDATE FROM THE GOB ON LEGS

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:15 pm

Nice Xmas tree, shame about the ugly boring wannabe whining away in front of it!!
    Sykes
    Sykes

AN UPDATE FROM THE GOB ON LEGS Empty Re: AN UPDATE FROM THE GOB ON LEGS

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:00 pm

Ho Ho Ho David ‏@DaSteelMan 2h2 hours ago
    WHAM BHAM, take that #McCann - The one & only @SoniaPoulton gives us an update on her forthcoming documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0P7uBP8B1I&feature=youtu.be

The Suppressionals ‏@1matthewwright1 1h1 hour ago
    @DaSteelMan @SoniaPoulton a pro troll that will shock? must be well known #mccann can't wait for shy shills to come out of their hiding

Ho Ho Ho David ‏@DaSteelMan 1h1 hour ago
    .@1matthewwright1 I will give odds on it being Gamble lol #McCann

Wall of the Yard ‏@Coldwater3As 1h1 hour ago
    @DaSteelMan @1matthewwright1 @SoniaPoulton hope it's not Redders ha ha #mccann

@Coldwater3As Gamble? Lorraine K? A #McCann family member? @1matthewwright1 @SoniaPoulton

@DaSteelMan @1matthewwright1 @SoniaPoulton I have a feeling Sonia is gonna keep us guessing for 3 months Sad #mccann

.@Coldwater3As there's an inquest ongoing. #McCann @1matthewwright1 @SoniaPoulton

@DaSteelMan @1matthewwright1 @SoniaPoulton there is indeed but the indications are that it'll all be done & dusted by 20 March #mccann

.@Coldwater3As so what's your point? #McCann @1matthewwright1 @SoniaPoulton

@DaSteelMan @1matthewwright1 @SoniaPoulton that there'll be a lot of speculation between now and the end of March

.@Coldwater3As cool. #McCann @1matthewwright1 @SoniaPoulton

@DaSteelMan @1matthewwright1 @SoniaPoulton how about those minor celebs who've piped up from time to time? Whale, Dee, joly et al #mccann

.@Coldwater3As interesting #MCCann @1matthewwright1 @SoniaPoulton

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 1h1 hour ago
    @DaSteelMan @Coldwater3As @1matthewwright1 I am going to enjoy this, I cannot lie!

.@SoniaPoulton Lets hope Carter Ruck don't get to you smile #McCann @Coldwater3As @1matthewwright1

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 59m59 minutes ago
    @DaSteelMan @Coldwater3As @1matthewwright1 already had a small tete a tete. If there's nothing to hide, there's nothing to fear, right?

Wall of the Yard ‏@Coldwater3As 55m55 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @DaSteelMan @1matthewwright1 just nice to see them get a taste of their own medicine #mccann pic.twitter.com/ASedPz9q6H

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 47m47 minutes ago
    @Coldwater3As @DaSteelMan @1matthewwright1 There are people on both sides with agendas but damn! those pros are NASTEEE when they get going!

Morgana LeFaye ‏@Ms_LeFaye 40m40 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @Coldwater3As @DaSteelMan @1matthewwright1 They are beyond nasty, they are murderous #McCann

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @Ms_LeFaye @Coldwater3As @DaSteelMan @1matthewwright1 I totally get what you say. Totally.
    This reminds me of the shysters who used to sell London Bridge to gullible fools - she's playing with them. Feed the logically challenged any old crap while pretending to be a pundit and then sit back and watch the fun. This could backfire when these fools realize she is a fantasist.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:22 pm

The "Untold story"? Where does that missing child feature in it? Sounds to me like an exercise in point scoring against those who disagree with her and outing those who say so. Leyland has nothing to do with Madeline whatsoever, Leyland was a troll.
    Sykes
    Sykes

AN UPDATE FROM THE GOB ON LEGS Empty STOP IT, MY RIBS ARE SORE FROM LAUGHING

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:05 pm

http://portugalresident.com/damning-new-madeleine-documentary-promised-for-2015

Posted by jomad on December 26, 2014
    Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015

A damning new “evidence-based” documentary is being prepared for screening in 2015 and promises to tell the “Untold Story of Madeleine McCann” - alleging that “no abduction took place at all”.

Orchestrated by independent journalist and social activist Sonia Poulton, the project got underway following the death of 63-year-old grandmother Brenda Leyland - the so-called internet “troll” “outed” over tweets that questioned the official version of events “as put forward by mainstream media”.

According to Poulton, Leyland wrote in a tweet last year that “should she die in odd circumstances” she hoped “people would question, and not just accept the first version of events”.

This is what Poulton claims has spurred her on. In a Christmas message posted on Youtube, the former broadcaster with Internet TV station The People’s Voice reveals her documentary should be ready by the end of March.

Poulton claims her investigation has already flagged up “plenty of evidence to suggest there was not an abduction”. Her focus, she explains, has been on “interviews with “central characters” in the disappearance.

“As you can imagine, these have not exactly been forthcoming”, she adds.

Thus, the decision to “door-step” those she believes have “questions to answer”.

This far Poulton claims to have door-stepped four key characters in the mystery, and she says her investigation has also “traced someone involved in the campaign” to maintain the official version of events, whose identity will “shock people”.

Poulton’s Christmas message to all those “fighting for justice” who have become “online detectives” over the last seven years is simply that they remain strong.
    “We all need to be heard now”, she concludes. “The fact is that the media is systematically failing to represent what is being said online with regard to Madeleine McCann”.
    As the Metropolitan Police investigation moves into 2015 - having already cost the British taxpayer over £10 million - and a Portuguese inquiry is also ongoing, Poulton reveals that she has been in touch with Scotland Yard to say she would be “more than happy” to be interviewed over her contention that many aspects of the abduction theory “do not add up”.

She claims “even a cursory glance” at the factual information available would show this, but that “heavy censorship” means that very few people are aware unless they delve into the police files.

“We will not be silenced any more”, Poulton said in an earlier clip, also posted on Youtube, shortly after Brenda Leyland’s death in October.

“We are no longer prepared to be ignored, or silenced or demonised just because we say that that official version of events needs to be questioned”.

As Poulton’s investigation continues, it is uncertain where the final documentary will be broadcast. Her move from The People’s Voice in January was not without controversy, and she has since been described on the alternative online blog The Needle as not so much a journalist but “just a woman with an opinion on everything”.  
    What on earth would Sonia know about 'factual evidence'? She's been getting her 'research' from Bennett and the hounders, that troll Rees - the one with dozens of different nics - and assorted braindead numpties.

And no, I don't think the REAL police are going to be terribly interested in what the latest bandwaggon-jumping wannabee thinks of anything.
    Sykes
    Sykes

AN UPDATE FROM THE GOB ON LEGS Empty IT'S GETTING DAFTER BY THE MINUTE

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:48 am

Names and other info should be shared between trusted collegues so it won't be lost or stolen. I'm sure Sonia will have backed everything up in inaccessible places...encrypted of course.

...and when the time comes, only give out copies

==========
    If Sonia u/l to YouTube it will be available to an untold number of people. It won't stop us d/l it if UK blocks it as it will be still available.

Hope the docu gets finished as planned and I am looking forward to seeing it..
    Yes, I think we all are. It's shaping up to be even funnier than Hoho's efforts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:36 am