A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION

Sykes
    Sykes

MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION Empty MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Female Met officer taking over Madeleine McCann inquiry arrives in Portugal ahead of questioning of former suspect Robert Murat

DCI Nicola Wall walked into Faro Police Station on third day of interviews
       She arrived with outgoing Operation Grange boss Andy Redwood
       She smiled at waiting reporters as she arrived but declined to say anything
       Tomorrow former suspect Robert Murat, 41, will be quizzed as a witness

By Gerard Couzens for MailOnline

Published: 12:29 GMT, 11 December 2014 | Updated: 13:35 GMT, 11 December 2014

The female police chief due to take charge of Scotland Yard's Madeleine McCann probe arrived in Portugal today as former suspect Robert Murat prepares to be questioned as a witness.

DCI Nicola Wall walked into Faro Police Station with outgoing Operation Grange boss Andy Redwood just before 9.30am for the start of the third day of interviews with nearly a dozen witnesses.

She smiled at waiting reporters as she arrived but declined to say anything.

Scroll down for video
    Taking the reins: DCI Nicola Wall walked into Faro Police Station with outgoing Operation Grange boss Andy Redwood just before 9.30am for the start of the third day of interviews with nearly a dozen witnesses
    MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION 23F7B59300000578-2869936-image-m-14_1418299447688

Taking the reins: DCI Nicola Wall walked into Faro Police Station with outgoing Operation Grange boss Andy Redwood just before 9.30am for the start of the third day of interviews with nearly a dozen witnesses
    Senior figures: DCIs Nicola Wall and Andy Redwood arrive at Faro's Police Station
    MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION 23F7B4FB00000578-2869936-image-a-19_1418299781109

Senior figures: DCIs Nicola Wall and Andy Redwood arrive at Faro's Police Station
    British Detectives arrive at Faro's Police Station for Operation Grange
    MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION 23F7C9F300000578-2869936-image-a-29_1418300774442

British Detectives arrive at Faro's Police Station for Operation Grange
    This week's quizzes - requested by Scotland Yard (detectives pictured) - are the first since four men were questioned as arguidos at the start of July. They all protested their innocence
    MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION 23F7CA0F00000578-2869936-image-a-31_1418300915280

This week's quizzes - requested by Scotland Yard (detectives pictured) - are the first since four men were questioned as arguidos at the start of July. They all protested their innocence

John Hill, former manager of the Ocean Club holiday resort Madeleine vanished from and his wife Donna are among three people expected to be questioned as witnesses today.

Mr Hill was alerted to Madeleine's May 3 2007 disappearance by a child care service manager.

Former Madeleine McCann police chief ‘earned hundreds of... Pictured: Former Madeleine McCann suspect Robert Murat and... Father and son 'kidnapped man and tortured him by pouring... 'Sometimes I think it would be cheaper to kill the b****':...

He went to apartment 5A where she had been sleeping shortly after she went missing and saw her parents Gerry and Kate 'in a panic and shouting the child had been taken'. He later arranged for photos of Madeleine, three when she disappeared, to be distributed.

Detectives are expected to ask him about claims that a set of keys to Madeleine' s apartment went missing in the week she vanished.
    Facing questions: Former suspect Robert Murat (right) and his wife Michaela Walczuch (left) leave Faro's Police Station. Both have been summoned as witnesses in the McCann probe
    MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION 23F30C3E00000578-2869936-image-m-16_1418299612299

Facing questions: Former suspect Robert Murat (right) and his wife Michaela Walczuch (left) leave Faro's Police Station. Both have been summoned as witnesses in the McCann probe
    British police believe Madeleine (pictured) was killed during a bungled burglary, a theory their Portuguese counterparts who are conducting their own parallel investigation into Madeleine's disappearance have privately rubbished
    MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION 00889428000004B0-2869936-image-a-17_1418299695657

British police believe Madeleine (pictured) was killed during a bungled burglary, a theory their Portuguese counterparts who are conducting their own parallel investigation into Madeleine's disappearance have privately rubbished
    British police arrive in Portugal to quiz 11 in Madeleine hunt

An unnamed Portuguese national is also due to be heard.

Tomorrow former suspect Robert Murat, 41, will return to Faro Police Station to be quizzed over Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

His German-born wife Michaela Walczuch, 38, was questioned yesterday as a witness but police ran out of time to interview British expat Mr Murat.

The IT consultant was made a formal suspect or arguido days after Madeleine went missing before being cleared a year later.

Mr Murat, one of 11 men and women due to be questioned as witnesses this week, has said he is happy to cooperate with police.

This week's quizzes - requested by Scotland Yard - are the first since four men were questioned as arguidos at the start of July. They protested their innocence.

British police believe Madeleine was killed during a bungled burglary, a theory their Portuguese counterparts who are conducting their own parallel investigation into Madeleine's disappearance have privately rubbished.

Parts of the Praia da Luz resort where the youngster vanished were dug up in June at Scotland Yard's request in a grim search for her body - but failed to yield any clues.

DCI Wall, from the Met Police's Homicide and Major Crime Command Unit, will take charge of the British police investigation into Madeleine's disappearance from Andy Redwood on December 22 when he retires.

MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION 015F4E92000004B0-2866881-Vanished-m-18_1418128485396

Vanished: Madeleine McCann was three years old when she disappeared from her holiday resort in Praia da Luz (pictured) in May 2007

She has been with the Met Police for 26 years, nine as a DCI, and is married to a man who does contract work in the Middle East.

She oversaw the investigation into the murder of Tia Sharp, whose body was found in the loft of her grandmother's house in New Addington, south London, days after she went missing in August 2012.

Stuart Hazell, a former boyfriend of Tia's mum, was jailed for life at the Old Bailey in May last year after dramatically admitting murdering the youngster during his trial.

DCI Wall told Vogue in an interview published in April last year: 'No two jobs are the same.

'We could end up with the Tia Sharp jobs of this world. And then there are jobs that are equally as difficult as those, but that just somehow don't get that media spark.'

She attributed her low media profile in the magazine interview to the fact 'we solve cases so quickly nobody gets involved'.

Speaking of her marriage and personal life, she added: 'We don't have children.

'I have the greatest respect for women who balance both - because that's fantastic - but I don't have to.

'And I've got a house in Putney, and I have a really nice life.'

She also admitted to being a fan of TV policewoman Saga Noren, star of Scandinavian crime thriller The Bridge 'because she's quite feminine, very glamorous, very pretty and very capable, too'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2869936/Female-Met-officer-taking-Madeleine-McCann-inquiry-arrives-Portugal-ahead-questioning-former-suspect-Robert-Murat.html#ixzz3LbM3prYp
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Sykes
    Sykes

MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION Empty Hounders organising hatespam on Mail.

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Re: New DCI
    Post stillsloppingout Today at 2:38 pm

I was just about to post the above . mail online are reporting her taking over the case . comments are being allowed , it appears the mods are on there lunch so i urge anybody who can to post
    Sykes
    Sykes

MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION Empty AND THE INSULTS START ....

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:40 am

Hounders, of the new head of Grange:
    woodforthetrees wrote:
    Nick Wall is also power dresser - an image of glamour combines with brain.
    26 years in the service and it does not show on her face.
    aiyoyo wrote:
    That'll be because her face is loaded with botox and filler
    Disgusting low-lifes.
    ________

Unbelievable. Of the new head of Operation Grange, this conspiraloon bigot says:
    Stella Starlight ‏@StellabyLight 27 mins27 minutes ago
    @BeccaBarry She looks far to young, more experience is needed. No retirement issues I guess. #McCann

Stella Starlight ‏@StellabyLight 22 mins22 minutes ago
    @BeccaBarry I hope the Portuguese are ready for some hair flicking and flutters of eyes. #McCann Don't fall for it.
    Remind me - which century is this?
    Sykes
    Sykes

MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION Empty WELL-KNOWN SERIAL FAILURE BENNETT INSULTS DCI WALL AND MAKES SEXIST COMMENTS

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:59 am

From another forum with thanks.  
    Bennnett, him of the failed status in all he tries to do, and with less than normal intelligence,  has come out with a stream of nasty, out-dated, sexist remarks about the new head of Operation Grange, seemingly astounded that women can have jobs.

He warmed up with:

After this week, Smithman will be the central focus of glamour-girl, Vogue-featured, 'I-paint-my-nails-to-impress-the-men' DCI Nicola Wall
    and went on to insult her thus:
    As for DCI Nicola Wall, IF she had insisted on the remit being changed before being appointed, yes, I would support her.

But she did not. She is stuck with a remit only of investigating an abduction, therefore IMO she has accepted the poisoned chalice, and no good will come of her appointment.

And I stand by my comments about DCI Nicola Wall, which were not in any way sexist. I would have said exactly the same had any male admitted - as Wall did - that she glammed up herself up to impress the males in her office, and appeared in a celebrity magazine - as Wall did in Vogue.  

I do not think these are the actions of a police officer that we should take seriously. She has been in the Met 25 years, her career has obviosuly stalled at the modest level of DCI, and she has less than 5 years to go to retirement. What better option than to do the bidding of boss-of-the-Met Bernard Hogan-Howe and continue to run this corrupt investigation, which is clearly getting nowhere, for another two years - then get a handy promotion to Detective Superintendent and so nicely enhance her police pension, wnhich she can take in 2019.
      What astounding rudeness - from the man whose idea of 'male grooming' is changing the mothballs in his wardrobe!

I doubt if DCI Wall is going to lose too much sleep over the views of a Serial Vexator and Harlow's Biggest Loser, somehow.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION Empty What DCI Wall actually said to Vogue

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:02 pm

As plainclothes officers, the detectives are united in their determination to look good. Wall especially enjoys playing with her femininity, if only to shake up the stuffier factions of the Met that still exist. "I usually wear a heel, and I always paint my nails," she says with a toss of her well-groomed head. "They usually brighten a day."
    Nothing there about impressing men, is there? Yet again, Bennett has altered someone's words to suit his own agenda. It never seems to dawn on him - or any of the other haters - that twisting and spinning will NOT change reality.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION Empty Re: MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:56 pm

Tigerloaf re post No 4 above.
     Bennett is utterly ignorant of what goes on in the real world.

His legal career stalled after only a very short time because he had to jump before he was pushed when he was caught red-handed doing financial things that he should not have been doing. His political career never took off because he is so bigoted.

He is now a nobody who has no career, no visible signs of income and no standing in society other than as someone who has been convicted for holding the law of the land in utter contempt.

And yet, he thinks that the rank of DCI in the Metropolitan Police is a sign that somebody has a stalled career and is at a "modest level"?

The jealousy oozes from his post.

Does he think that all talented police officers should reach a more senior rank?

Does he not know that in all 43 Police Forces in England and Wales combined there are only 1300 more senior officers than DCI?

But there are around 125,000 more junior officers than DCI.

So this DCI (one of only 1776 chief inspectors in the UK) is one of the top three thousand of nearly 128,000 police officers.

When all police staff are taken into account she is one of the top 3,000 out of more than 210,000 people working in the UK police.

That, to me, is not a stalling of anyone's career. Once again buffoon Bennett strikes out without understanding. How many more times can this halfwit and legal lackbrain embarrass his family in this way?
    Jealous old shopping trolley puller with a destroyed 'career' and nothing in his future but a cardboard box on a wet pavement and the odd sixpence in a paper cup.  Sad, but you makes your bed ....
    MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION Canstock0212818
    Sykes
    Sykes

MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION Empty Re: MAIL ONLINE - DCI WALL ARRIVES AT FARO POLICE STATION

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Jayelles » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:08 pm
    It's a fact of life that promotion opportunities get sparser the higher up the organisation a person gets. Like many organisations, the police force is shaped like a triangle. What he should find more interesting is the fact that she reached the rank of DCI at a relatively young age. That tells us more about her than her being at this rank for 8 years. There is also the possibility that she HAS had advancement within her rank. I don't know for certain how it works in the police, but in other organisations, salary can be affected by the number of reporting staff.

He should stop making assumptions, he really should.

I wonder what Bennett would have done with his life if there was no internet?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:13 pm

Allan Day Can't see my comments on Daily Mail! Anyone who hasn't done so yet you can give existing comments thumbs up - or in most cases thumbs down! As someone on here said earlier the votes speak volumes.
    It's astounding, that they don't seem to grasp that everyone in the media knows it's only them doing it all the time, and that they're so pathetic they're a joke.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:50 am