A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - AFTER THE VULTURE, HERE COME THE GHOULS

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - AFTER THE VULTURE, HERE COME THE GHOULS Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - AFTER THE VULTURE, HERE COME THE GHOULS

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:36 pm

I didn't intend to do another Take so soon after the last one, but what I saw on a particular forum made me want to throw up.   A certain person is now advertising one of her videos to cash in on the demise of Brenda Leyland.   Why do people do things like this?   Dressing up a tragedy, admittedly one of the deceased's making, to keep themselves in the limelight, is as ghoulish as one can get.   Lots of Brenda's 'friends' have elevated her to the status of martyr, when in fact she was nothing of the sort.   Had they cared at all for her, they would never have encouraged her to make all those nasty, vitriolic tweets.   But that is in fact what they wanted, someone to front them, so if anything did happen they could back off real fast.   What they obviously didn't expect was what actually happened.    In a way her fate may well have served a cause, not the one some people wanted, but to open up the eyes of those who run these social media sites to realize what really goes on and to finally do something, rather than keep brushing it under the carpet or looking the other way.   But the haters on the social sites see her death as a godsend, a chance to accuse people they hate of murder, of being involved with the McCanns, with names being bandied about.  The fact that there is NO proof of anyone being involved in the death of this sad woman, doesn't matter, just so long as they can vilify people whose only 'crime' is to have pointed out their nasty behavior, and to refute their insane claims.   I can see no end to this; the very people who fed Brenda the information that finally resulted in her death will continue with their attempts to influence the authorities that their version of events is the true one and anyone who doesn't agree with them is complicit in helping to cover up what happened seven years ago in a holiday town in Portugal.   I also see that someone has contacted the obnoxious Rosalinda Hutton about making a documentary on the circumstances of Brenda Leyland's death and she has offered her 'expertise' and her email address with comments about evil trolls - well, I guess she's an authority on that, being one herself.   I wonder how articulate she will be; I think this 'docu-maker' might be able to make sense of her drug-fuelled fantasies if he smoked a spliff as well.    This is starting to look like a B movie, a bad one, with dialogue written by an illiterate drunk neanderthal and performed by munchkins on speed.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:40 am