A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

Failed Author Choking on his Own Spite!!

Bosie
    Bosie

Failed Author Choking on his Own Spite!! Empty Failed Author Choking on his Own Spite!!

Post  Bosie Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:58 am

KATE MCCANN'S NEW BOOK

Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine

February 12,2012 By Sunday Express reporter Tracey Kandohla.

It is thought the new book, set to be published in the spring, will include details about the Scotland Yard review of her daughter’s kidnapping.

And he's off, spitting bile and vitriol.

Thrilling news. It did NOT make £2 million for the fund. Any check with the AAA or Society of Authors will prove this, that she received a regular percentage of publishers receipts, as is normal with any mass-produced book, where retailers ask for 60% purchase discounts. Still, with serial rights, etc, she raked in a fair bit of dosh. Love the bit about her doing well for a first-time author. Wonder what the "truc" will be for this one? The anniversary, obviously, and a possible sighting and/or attempt at stealing the limelight from the Queen or the Olympics? Still, I hope it does well. They need the money and the fans need an objective for their prayers. Who knows, Maddie's name might even get a mention every now and then. Remember Maddie, Kate--the little girl you lost, who someone else is looking for right now? And to whom, as my late mother used to say, there's been "neither a thank you nor a kiss my arse."

Comments:

Not only is he a pitiful man, a pitiful human being but with his latest post he proves what a pitiful author he is too. And I guess it's worse because he's repeating a blog post that he wrote last year almost in the exact context. Personally I put it down to jealousy, he has a book on Garbo (and yep he once met her too, in Paris - that's what it says in the publicity blurb) and yet he knows it will only sell a small number via Amazon, and for the pitiful few that will sell in shops, it will only be once they've been allocated to the bargain basket!!!!

Maybe being abandoned at birth led to him being the Walter Mitty character he is today.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Failed Author Choking on his Own Spite!! Empty Re: Failed Author Choking on his Own Spite!!

Post  Bosie Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:41 am

More:

Here is Badboys latest response: "Love the response from the fruitloops about the above post. They say I'm jealous of Kate McCann because she's successful and I'm not--that her new book will sell millions while mine will end up like all my others, selling a few copies in bargain bins. Had I been on their side, of course, I would have been selling millions of books too. Pathetic bunch. Are they so stupid to think that companies are going to invest in me if I'm not bringing in the returns? Oh well, let them believe what they want. I mean, look what they're believing in now--and it won't be long before they're proved wrong about that, too!"

What Badboy Bret fails to understand is that Kate's book, unlike any of his, did sell in it's hundreds of thousands, worldwide. That it was a best-seller, and that it reach the top of the book sale charts........Whereas with Badboy's book sales he quotes himself as being a "bestselling author" via his book sales with Amazon, which even if the truth be told Amazon only buy a few hundred copies of his books at a time.

And here's another post, he wrote as I was typing out the above:

"Wonder if she'll have the guts to face "her" public to do a signing? She may be the most popular mother in the world according to her fans, but one thing will never change. The McCanns, on the popular and unpopular front, have managed to tu...rn themselves into an international pariah. The days are gone when they'll be able to take a quiet walk to the pub or go shopping like the rest of us. For the rest of their lives they'll be constantly looking over their shoulders".

And this is coming from an Author who is well-known for meeting his public each time he has a book published. . . . Not!!! And he wonders why everyone thinks he's like a sad old bitchy spinster Aunt?????

coco
    coco

Failed Author Choking on his Own Spite!! Empty Re: Failed Author Choking on his Own Spite!!

Post  coco Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:00 pm

sad old fool . some writer he is , coming out with sh@t like this

The McCanns, on the popular and unpopular front, have managed to tu...rn themselves into an international pariah.

load of bollocks , aint it - and it doesnt make sense anyway .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:24 am