A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

HIS LATEST TARGET - YES, MIDDLE AGED AND FEMALE, NOTHING NEW THERE, THEN.

Bosie
    Bosie

HIS LATEST TARGET - YES, MIDDLE AGED AND FEMALE, NOTHING NEW THERE, THEN. Empty HIS LATEST TARGET - YES, MIDDLE AGED AND FEMALE, NOTHING NEW THERE, THEN.

Post  Bosie Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:33 pm

[Without Prejudice] Not a threat.

We are all entitled to our opinions, so long as we keep it clean and civil. We know exactly who "Muratfan", "SafariSara", "Sabot"and "Mrs Doubtfire" are, and we know how to deal with them, now and in the near or distant future. Nasty people who never hide their lights under bushels. But persistently nasty.
    We even have nasty antis, foul-mouthed harridans who are invariably excused their despicable behaviour because, at the end of the day, we all have the same goal in mind--finding out what really happened to Maddie McCann.

Pamela Gurney, an elderly Lincolnshire housewife, represents a new kind of evil. She supports the McCanns and hotly favours the abduction theory--absolutely nothing wrong with that. So too do many of my friends and professional contacts and colleagues. What makes Gurney evil, however, is the way she goes about her defence of this couple. She has almost single-handedly taken it upon herself to destroy the reputations of those who dispute her theories: not just myself, but any professional involved with this case. her current goal is the destruction of American profiler Pat Brown, and former lawyer Tony Bennett.

Ms Brown is currently working on the McCann case in Portugal, while today Mr Bennett has attended a court hearing in London. My own opinions of Brown and Bennett are not always glowing: she does have an ego, but a healthy and positive one--I disapproved of her canvasing for five-star reviews of her book, after the Loonies gave her a trouncing on Amazon. Getting trounced on Amazon has never harmed me--quite the reverse, though according to the Loonies, no one is any good--writer, doctor, lawyer, policeman--if he doesn't agree with them. In their eyes, we are all failures, though curiously we keep on going! Mr Bennett has, I feel, behaved at times like a twit--he tells too many people too many things, which is never a good thing, unless of course his intentions are Machiavellian like my own, whence I apologise profusely, hand over heart.

Now, Gurney The Gruesome is calling for Judgement Day, in that Mr Bennett will be sent to jail for whatever he is supposed to have done, in that Ms Brown's mission will prove a failure.
    Yes, that's right. Pamela Gurney seeks retribution against two warm-hearted, concerned individuals who are looking for someone else's missing child. Not only this, she is using religion as an instrument of evil, and threatening anyone who opposes her with the full wrath of the law.

Well, Mrs Gurney, you are perfectly welcome to take me on in any court of law of your choosing, and I can promise you, hand on heart, that I will make every effort to wipe the floor with you.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:14 am