A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - FLIM-FLAM MEN - AND WOMEN

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - FLIM-FLAM MEN - AND WOMEN Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - FLIM-FLAM MEN - AND WOMEN

Post  Sykes Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:17 am

The re-emergence of one Stephen Birch has resurrected the 'digging up Murat's garden' theme.  While reading his latest 'press release' and an article re the McCann case from a S African reporter - the one who 'covered' the Pistorius tragedy - I was reminded of the number of flim-flam people there are around. (This is an Americanism for confidence tricksters, or in fact anyone practicing deceit for financial gain.)   The list is rather long, but one can single out Tony Bennett, whose modus operandi seems to be the attach himself to unsolved cases and then try and become the legal rep of the bereaved, c&p-ing copious dull narratives to any site he joins, boring the pants off the police with complaints and demanding replies under the FOI Act to his long-winded requests.  All this has resulted in a suspended jail sentence for contempt.   Next we have Pat Brown, soi-disant criminal profiler, who has poked her unwanted proboscis into matters that do not concern her, pontificates at boring length on the case, visited the scene of the 'crime', and then got booted off Fox after she made a total fool of herself.   I would have thought her idiotic display over the Beltway Sniper and other high-profile murder cases would have got her consigned to oblivion a long time ago.  And now there is Birch who is making ridiculous claims.  Of course, the one thing these three have in common, besides their initial (what is it about the letter 'B'?), is a desire to be famous, to attain those precious 15 seconds that will place their name and picture on the Universal Hall of Fame for all to admire and adore.  Well, it's a pity it will never happen; Bennet is disgraced, Brown is a figure of fun, and as for Birch ....  Oh, did I forget Amaral?  Well, he is of such insignificance as are his benighted followers, I will leave him,scruffy, unwashed and fat to be dumped in the dustbin of history.  However, the nasty side of the Three Bs and Amaral is that they have tried to make money from the tragic story of a little girl lost.  But don't expect them to apologise and mean it, hell will freeze over before that happens

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 am