A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

WHO DUG THE STUPIDO UP?

Sykes
    Sykes

WHO DUG THE STUPIDO UP? Empty WHO DUG THE STUPIDO UP?

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:08 am

She's back, flapping her gob over Nancy Grace's latest program on Madeleine:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comment by poster on another forum, with thanks
    Regarding Bushmeat. I will never forget watchong her on Fox being creamed by a fellow guest (with full credentials in his field).

That was to be strike one against her until she screwed up again. What embarrassment for the production team......I guess she thought she was too big to know the golden rules.
    Comment from another pretendy profiler:  
    Chelsea Hoffman ‏@TheRealChelseaH 32m
    I love Pat. #McCann [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, she would, wouldn't she? They have so much in common - like being pretendy profilers and attacking the victims of crime, thinking young girls deserve to get beaten up, ect.
    And now for your delectation a load of right bollocks from the mouth on wheels herself:
    Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
    4 hours ago
    Nancy Grace alleged in her Nancy Grace Mysteries last night that the Portuguese police refused to allow the McCanns to clear themselves by failing to question the parents properly and put Mark Klaas up to explain how he put up with a strong police interrogation and took a polygraph to clear himself so the police would not waste time on him and move on to other suspects. What Nancy did not tell her audience is that Kate McCann refused to answer 48 police questions and admitted she was obstructing their investigation. The McCanns have refused to polygraph, they have refused the police request to do a reconstruction, and they bolted the country. The reason the McCanns were (and are) suspects is because they have acted in an entirely suspicious manner. That Scotland Yard has not reinterviewed the McCanns or their friends, not asked for polygraphs, not asked for a reconstruction just goes to show that Scotland Yard is conducting a phony investigation and wasting millions of pounds of British taxpayers' money.
    Another comment:
    Riddled with factual errors from start to finish - she doesn't even seem to know that polygraphs are Jeremy Kyle territory in Portugal and the UK.   And what on earth makes her imagine that the Yard hasn't spoken to the McCanns and their friends?

Stupid creature - just because the Met hasn't told her all about it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.   No wonder Fox News dumped her. Live, on air.
    Sykes
    Sykes

WHO DUG THE STUPIDO UP? Empty Re: WHO DUG THE STUPIDO UP?

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:34 am

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
    If it is true as this article claims that Scotland Yard views the Smith sighting as credible, then they should be focusing back on the McCanns, Jane Tanner, and the rest of the Tapas group.
    Cheryl, the evidence, in my opinion, Ann, points to Madeleine being overmedicated to keep her quiet while the McCanns partied, dying through a fall or positional asphyxiation, and then having the McCanns cover up her death in order to retain their freedom, their medical licenses, and custody of their other children.
    Criminal Profiler Pat Brown Nancy knew I had been studying this case for years and been to Portugal and had written a book on it. But, she chose to side with Scotland Yard's assertion that the McCanns are not involved in any way, thereby, skewing the evidence, ignoring the evidence, or totally misrepresenting it, and, completely bashing the Portuguese police in the process. No question the police made some errors in conducting their investigation (as happens quite often in police work), but they did not frame the McCanns. In reality, they did not suspect the McCanns in the beginning, thus allowing for certain pieces of evidence to go missing. Only later when the evidence did not add up to an abduction and the stories given by the McCanns and their friends didn't add up, did they become suspects, and rightfully so. If any police organization is doing a horrid job, it is Scotland Yard.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:30 pm

An early transcript of the program. If I can I will post up the actual video as and when it is available.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:37 pm

This long diatribe turned up on Nancy Grace's FB page. The author is one very sick individual.
    Kathy Bell The McCanns are definitely involved with Madeleine's disappearance and their behaviour towards Madeleine, suggests she was not abducted. I'll tell you why I believe this to be true. One the morning of the evening Madeleine disappeared, her parents stated that she told them, that she and her brother S*** cried for them and they never came to see what was wrong. Kate McCann stated that they dismissed her words and they went out again leaving Madeleine and the twins alone. They made one check each on their 3 children, Gerry McCann's one and only check, was at 21:05 and Kate McCann's one and only check, was at 22:00hrs, when she supposedly found Madeleine 'gone'. The McCanns said their friends checked the children, in between their check, but the discrepancies in their statements, which can be read in the files, the statement of the mother of one of their friends, who was in the Tapas Bar with them, states that each couple only checked their own children, suggests the McCanns were lying. When Kate McCann, supposedly found Madeleine gone, she didn't open the window which over looked the Tapas Bar where she would have been able to see her husband and friends to shout for help, she supposedly left the twins alone in the apartment and ran to the Tapas Bar and shouted they've taken Madeleine.
    4 hours ago

Kathy Bell Instead of searching for Madeleine, the McCanns and their friends returned to their apartment and using the blank pages of one of Madeleine's exercise books, they wrote down their timelines. The McCanns then telephoned their media friend, John Corner, who made sure the story of Madeleine's disappearance was announced on the news in the UK and placed in the UK editions of the newspapers. Gerry McCann phoned Gordon Brown, who was the British Chancellor of the Exchequer, he contacted Tony Blair, who was the British Prime Minister and Tony Blair contacted the British Ambassador who was based in Portugal. Blair also contacted two British Diplomats, who were based in Portugal and ordered them to go to the McCanns side and to stay with them.
    4 hours ago

Kathy Bell The McCanns never phoned the police, it was a member of the Ocean Club, who discovered this, when she arrived at the McCanns apartment at 22:40hrs. She telephoned the police immediately and the police arrived at the McCanns apartment at 23:00hrs. 23:00hrs, was the time the British Ambassador contacted a leading member of the Portuguese Authorities, to inform them of Madeleine's disappearance.
    4 hours ago

Kathy Bell When the police walked into the McCanns apartment, the McCanns had their backs to them and were talking normally. When the McCanns turned round and saw them, Gerry McCann dropped to his knees and started rocking and screaming. His wife got on to a bed and started screaming and banging her head against the headboard. When the McCanns finished performing, the police began to question them. The McCanns were asked if they locked their apartment, before they went out. They replied yes. When they were asked how the abductor, entered the apartment, they said it was through the jemmied shutter. When the shutter was found to be intact, the McCanns were asked once again, if they locked their apartment. They replied no.
    4 hours ago

Kathy Bell How do I know this? It's because I have followed the case from day one. I have listened to the McCanns state some of what I've stated in my posts, in their media interviews. The rest I have read in the PJ files, which are available for anyone to read on the internet. I suggest that those who believe the McCanns have had nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance, should do the same. There is too much information in the files for me to put on here, but what I will do is state the contents of a report, the former Chief Inspector in the PJ, sent to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation in Portugal. His report can be found in the files or if you Google his name, you will be able to read his report without searching the files.
    4 hours ago

Kathy Bell I'm only going to state the first part of Mr Almeida's report, because it is too long for me to state the whole part on here. Mr Almeida concludes, after analyzing all of the evidence gathered, that the child is dead and the parents responsible for cadaver occultation and the entire group was lying, since the first day of the investigation.
    4 hours ago

Diana Joyce We can only hope!! She never should of been left alone! Madeline's life is ruined. One can only imagine what she has been through. So sad! May god bless her and help find her to bring her home and heal her pain.
    4 hours ago via mobile

Kathy Bell The McCanns are in possession of copies of these files and would have seen Mr Almeida's report. If Mr Almeida was lying, the McCanns would have made sure that the media, in every English speaking country, knew Mr Almeida was lying. Then they would have sued the pants off him. The fact that they have done nothing, speaks volumes. More and more people are now reading the PJ files and those who once supported the McCanns are now coming to the conclusion that the McCanns have played a part in Madeleine's disappearance.
    4 hours ago

Kathy Bell I would like to think, that the McCanns gave Madeleine away, but after reading Mr Almeida's report, I believe Madeleine sadly died by accident, in the McCanns apartment and the accident occurred, before the McCanns went out to dinner. I believe Madeleine's body was removed immediately, by someone known to the McCanns. It made sense for the McCanns to have her body removed before they went to dinner, because they knew that once the news of her disappearance was announced, the place would be swarming with the police and the media.
    4 hours ago

Kathy Bell For anyone who chooses not to believe me, the facts of the case are in the files. Videos of the McCanns are available to watch on 'You Tube'. In one of the videos, Kate McCann can be heard telling Jane Hill, a BBC reporter, why she and her husband, didn't join the locals of PDL in their searches for Madeleine. In another video, the McCanns can be seen in an airport bus, on their way to their resort. The McCanns friend filmed them and as he zoomed his camera on the a very angry looking Gerry, he told Gerry to cheer up, because he was on holiday. Gerry told him to F.OFF, stating that he wasn't on holiday to enjoy himself. Madeleine was sitting alongside him, when he came out with that vile outburst.
    4 hours ago

Kathy Bell There are many other videos of the McCanns and their behaviour is not of a couple grieving for their child. Many of the videos show Gerry smirking and laughing. In one video, Gerry is asked about the evidence found in their apartment, by the two British sniffer dogs. Gerry burst out laughing and told the interviewer to ask the dogs. I don't know about anyone on here, but I can't find any aspect of Madeleine's disappearance funny. Gerry did on numerous occasions. In fact the only time he and his wife showed any real emotion, was when they were asked they were asked questions about Madeleine's disappearance, which showed without a shadow of a doubt that they played some part in her disappearance.
    3 hours ago

Kathy Bell By the way Nancy Grace, I have sent you a message, regarding your comments about the McCanns accommodation in Praia da Luz. You may not have seen my message, so I'll repeat on here, what I stated in my message to you. Please state the correct information, when you are discussing the McCanns accommodation. They were not staying in an hotel, they were staying in an apartment.
    3 hours ago

Kathy Bell Nancy Grace, you really do need to read the files, instead of making untrue comments. Not only is this case shocking, the McCanns behaviour was also shocking. The McCanns are the root cause of Madeleine's disappearance and if you look at the information, which is in the PJ files, you will agree with me.
    3 hours ago

Kathy Bell Finally Nancy, this message is for yourself and others who believe the McCanns are the victims and have played no part in Madeleine's disappearance. Please spare a thought for Madeleine, she along with her brother and sister, are the victims of this horrendous crime. The McCanns are not the victims, they are the root cause of Madeleine's disappearance. Whatever happened to Madeleine, on the night of May the 3rd 2007, would not have happened, if the McCanns had treated Madeleine with the love and care, she deserved.
    Comment by poster on the forum that supplied the above, with thanks.
    T
    his is some background on this woman:-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... KathyBelle

Writer of poison pen letters, gets herself into a state of near ecstacy at the thought of the McCann twins turning against their parents - wishes she could be a fly on the wall "when" that happens.

What a miserable existence she must live.
    This Kathybelle is quite deranged and should be locked up for her own safety, let alone everyone else's.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:39 pm

More from the deranged manker:
    Re: Nancy Grace
    Post kathybelle Today at 9:41 am

There are many comments on Nancy Grace's Facebook page, by people who share the same views as the 'anti McCanns'. I have also wrote what some may describe as long winded comments, but very relevant to the case (I.M.H.0.).

I didn't receive a reply to the message I sent Nancy Grace, but that may be because she has not read my message. However after reading some of the comments, which criticised Nancy Grace for not stating the truth in her articles, I decided to use her page to write the gist of the private message I sent to her.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:35 pm

I was rather hoping that Brown had just gone away after the ignominy of her failed Portugal trip (it was comedy gold, though!). But she pops up again like a bad smell.

Is there any more news on the book she was supposed to be co-writing with Amaral?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm