A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SICK MORONS, GHOULS AND UNCALLED FOR HATRED

Sykes
    Sykes

SICK MORONS, GHOULS AND UNCALLED FOR HATRED Empty SICK MORONS, GHOULS AND UNCALLED FOR HATRED

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:06 am

As there is nothing happening on the McCann front I thought I would speak my mind on the furore that is presently being caused by the fate of a tiny boy.    Charlie Gard lies in the Great Ormond Street Hospital, considered to be the greatest childrens hospital in the UK.   As he 'sleeps' a nasty battle rages about his fate.    On one side we have his parents wanting to take him abroad for a treatment that is unproven, on the other the hospital who feel that he should be allowed to die with dignity.   And now we have a third participator in this, a facebook site run by his aunt where threats of the worst kind are being made against the hospital staff, while members of a ragtaggle 'army' invade GOSH and verbally attack the doctors, nurses and even visitors to other sick children.   On facebook and twitter they have escalated to death threats etc.   A further addition to this rabble is a former UKIP wanted-to-be MP who tried to represent himself as spokesman for the parents, a fact they deny even though there are photos of them with him online.  Meanwhile the courts try and sort out the mess, hindered by the parents screaming insults at the judge and storming out of the courtroom.     And the threats and insults continue, while the inevitable petition is being touted.   Others have become involved, one being a so-called preacher from the US barging into GOSH and demanding to be allowed to pray by Charlie's bed.   Most normal people are appalled at this circus.   And if the police taser or pepper spray the rabble who are threatening to have another demonstration outside GOSH today good on them.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:39 am