A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4

Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:51 am

Sunday, 12 March 2017
    MCCANNS LATEST NEWS
    As usual, her views on the latest news, read at link. Sykes

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/mccanns-latest-news.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4

Post  Sykes Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:35 am

Wednesday, 15 March 2017
    I'M NOT PUBLISHING THAT!
    Loathe as I am to censor 21:11, I'm not publishing that! As much as I am prepared to put my head on the chopping block, I'm not actually going to point out the jugular.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/im-not-publishing-that.html

No, I have no idea what she is blathering on about. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:37 am

MCCANNS LATEST NEWS - SUNDAY 19.03.17

Whilst the term 'hate site' has again reared it's ugly head, I should perhaps make clear, the purpose of my blog. I believe beyond reasonable doubt that the McCanns are involved in their daughter's disappearance. However, I did not start commenting on the parents and the case in general out of spite, but out of a strong sense of injustice. Having studied this case in depth for many years, the only power I have to challenge this injustice, is by pointing out the fake news and the lies fed to the MSM by a very accomplished propaganda machine. Lies that can easily slip past the casual observers of this case.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/mccanns-latest-news-sunday-190317.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:36 am

Saturday, 25 March 2017
    MCCANNS LATEST NEWS SATURDAY 25.03.17
    Some may have noticed, I am struggling to keep up with volume of comments that I am receiving. And sadly, some are slipping through and taking on lives of their own before I get around to responding or squishing them, lol.  Those without a SOH, please leave now.

Tis my own fault I have to confess.  I have a new obsession, the strange orange one in the Whitehouse.  I am constantly having to pinch myself (figuratively speaking of course, I am a wuss) for reassurance that I am not in a particularly frightening, comedic/apocalyptic episode of Black Mirror.  I imagine explaining the new leader of the free world to my patriotic and US loving old Dad, 'yeh dad, you would not believe it - almost exactly like Hitler, but even madder and more weird looking.  And there's a whole family of them and they dress like the cast of Dallas, the US has become part of Trump/Putin Inc'.  And more, 'plans for internment camps are underway, though happily for the dissidents, they are all 5* hotels built in areas unpopular with Russian Oligarchs'.  I can, even in my head, hear my dad's reply in his thick Dundonian accent, 'awww jeeez, awww jeez'.  
    Poor Bennett, she doesn't love you any more:  Laughing
    And seriously bennett, my blog may be exceptionally busy, but I am not letting posts from yourself or links to your vile cesspit slip through. You are a preacher of hate.  You prey on people's misery and if there isn't enough there, you create it. This is the last bit of oxygen you will get from me.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/mccanns-latest-news-250317.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:34 am

Wednesday, 29 March 2017
    MADELEINE - THOSE 'P' ALLEGATIONS

The scenario of Madeleine's plight, painted by ex RUC Detective Dave Edgar, should send shivers down us all. If there were any suggestion at all that Madeleine is being held as a sex slave in a hellish lair, and has been since the age of 4, then every detective who has ever been involved in this case should hang their heads in shame.

The uncomfortable subject of paedophilia has never been far from the forefront. For those new to this case, and those who are totally confused, there are several factions attached to this case, who are trying (desperately in some cases) to attach child sexual abuse to Madeleine's disappearance. And each faction has a different motive and a different set of beliefs.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/madeleine-those-p-allegations.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:16 pm

Friday, 31 March 2017
    WHEN TO SCREAM COVER UP

The past few weeks can't have been very pleasant for Gerry and Kate McCann. Not only do they now have to stump up for their huge losses in the Lisbon Civil Courts, but the backlash against the perceived cover up has begun. The verdict of the Portuguese Supreme Court was damning, they made British Libel Law look archaic, as they ruled, quite rightly, in favour of Freedom of Speech. They also made a point of clarifying the British misinterpretation of the Portuguese archiving report. That is, the McCanns were never cleared of involvement in their daughter's disappearance.

Meanwhile, this small corner of the internet is gripped to the ongoing saga that is Madeleine's McCann's disappearance, discussion now turns (once again) to what exactly are Operation Grange doing? I think it would be fair to say most anti's believe the case will have an unsatisfactory end, with the case filed away among Official Secrets. Some believe the McCanns will be exonerated, with the 'no evidence' chant holding firm. The latter of course being the same belief held by the Pro's.

This case, it would seem has turned us all into cynics. Yeh we can see the blatant lies, yeh we can see the cover, and yeh, we are powerless. All true, sadly. But only if you have lost every last shred of faith you have in human nature.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/when-to-scream-cover-up.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:40 pm

LIE SPOTTING - WHY WE DON'T BELIEVE

Apologies, I don't know how to link a video, but the above is from YouTube and it's title is Guilt of the McCanns: lie spotting.  

Having realised almost from the off that the parents of missing Madeleine were deceiving us, I have spent almost a decade on the outskirts of society, labelled a 'Hater' and confined to the murky corner of the internet that is the McCann Hashtag. My crime? I do not believe the abduction story.  It is a crime shared by thousands, if not millions of others, and all the civil law suits and threats of the 'dock' won't change that. It feels like my convent childhood all over again.  You will believe, or you will be punished.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/lie-spotting-why-we-dont-believe.html

Warning this is a rabid hatefilled rant by some moron, likening the McCanns to Bill Clinton, John Edwards et al.   The comments are nasty and bile-filled.   Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 3 Empty JUST TO SPOIL YOUR EASTER IT'S CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER A STONE

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:16 am

WHILE WE WAIT - SOME MYTHS EXPOSED
    Apologies to my regular readers for my absence.  I have reached a bit of a watershed with the case of missing Madeleine McCann. I have solved the case to my own satisfaction - that is, enough to quell that gnawing curiosity that drove me at the beginning.  No, I do not have enough to prove it, but if and when Operation Grange produce results, I will know if they followed the right tracks or are selling us a load of old baloney.

At the moment, there is no point in protesting - what are we protesting about? And there is no point in screaming cover up, because we just don't know that (yet).  Meanwhile, the perpetual tweets, and the  recycling of stories that never worked first time round are just insulting by the 20th.  In all honesty, I am tired of arguing the same points, over and over.  We have all tried, every which way but loose, to rule the parents out of Madeleine's disappearance.  Some of us, simply because we do not want to lose that much faith in human nature.  Many of my readers, I think, have much the same philosophy as myself, that is, their need to solve the puzzle is far greater than any need for retribution. We still trust that justice will be achieved through the due judicial process, that is those responsible for the crimes herein, will stand trial.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/while-we-wait-some-myths-exposed.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:14 am

MCCANN LATEST FAKE NEWS - NEW NANNY
    Doh! Not even a week can go by without the McCann, via a police insider, a family spokesman, and an anonymous former nanny from Warners, bringing us another story about Kate and Gerry's pain, the incompetence of the Portuguese police, the evil machinations of Goncalo Amaral, and the parents' less than gushing satisfaction with the progress of Scotland Yard.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/mccann-latest-fake-news-new-nanny.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:14 am

Saturday, 22 April 2017
    THE PORTUGUESE POLICE DIDN'T LOSE MADELEINE
    Once again the Daily Mirror lays the blame for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, firmly on the shoulders of the Portuguese detective who led the initial police investigation.

This week's vitriolic piece comes from Martin Fricker, who desperately attempts to paint a portrait of a broken man, a down and out, ostracised from society, who still remains defiantly unrepentant. Wishful thinking and projection on MF's part methinks, Goncalo Amaral is the victor of one of the lengthiest and most malicious misuse of libel law, the world has ever seen. Far from being a shadow of himself, he has shed the unhealthy pounds and is looking much fitter and far more dapper than he did 10 years ago. He has emerged as the winner, he can hold his head high.

The bitchiness of MF's article is not worthy of a mainstream journalist and explains why nobody wants to buy their grubby tabloids anymore. But let's expose MF's article for the nasty little piece that it is.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/the-portuguese-police-didnt-lose.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:35 am

Monday, 24 April 2017
    SUNDAY NIGHT - 'GONE' DOCUMENTARY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHfRIqGunhQ

I have just watched the Australian made Madeleine Gone documentary made by Rahni Sadler, a journalist on the other side of the world who believes so implicitly in the innocence of the professional middle class doctors (PLU) that she has made a 10 year documentary to get them back up on their pedestal and their critics in the dock. Beginning with Chief Conspirator Goncalo Amaral. In her little madam bitch voice, she describes the former lead detective of the Portuguese investigation as a conspiracy theorist!

I don't blame Pat Brown one bit for being irate about the way in which she has been edited and portrayed. And I would imagine Professor David Barclay has a good case too. This eminent, highly respected forensic scientist has been cut and edited to make him the expert opinion on the unreliability of cadaver dogs. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt here, because if he has agreed to dismiss the dogs evidence, for another reason, then any respect I had for him is gone.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/sunday-night-gone-documentary.html

Waist deep in vitriol as usual. 'Internationally famous' writer heaps praise on self-proclaimed 'famous criminal profiler' who was booted off TV in front of the world- wide public! Well, like to like, I guess. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:00 am

Re post no 61 above with thanks to another forum:
    the only fingerprints on the window were Kate McCanns
    http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FINGERPRINTS.htm

Observations: The fingerprint traces collected are identified as being the middle finger of the left hand (3x) and forefinger of the left hand (2x), of the missing girl’s mother,
    The fingerprint inspection was only carried out on the inside of the window because it was night time, the location was sealed and preserved so that light conditions would permit the inspection of the residence to be finalised.

There is nothing in the slightest bit odd about Mrs McCann's fingerprints being on the INSIDE of a property in which she was staying.

However....

Outside of the external blinds to the children's bedroom: three inadequate prints were recovered.

Who left those, then?   I suggest she reads the online PJ files (link above.).
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:32 am

Wednesday, 26 April 2017
    SOMETHINGS CHANGED

I agree with you John, there is something in the air. I doubt Gerry and Kate can take much comfort from the words of Mark Rowley. While on the face of it, he appears sympathetic to the parents, the ruling out of the Portuguese suspects to focus on one significant lead that might lead to a result, does not bode well for the actual perpetrators of the crime.

For the real perpetrators of this crime, the words 'one significant lead left' must be ominous. They now know the police are not looking for anyone else - they are closing in.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/somethings-changed.html

Sorry, I have no idea who 'John' is. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Saturday, 29 April 2017
    A DECADE ON - THEY STILL THINK WE ARE STUPID

I see Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan are back in the Sun today, giving the abduction fable everything they've got and trying their hardest to steer public sympathy back in the direction of Gerry and Kate McCann.

In their lengthy article for The Sun - I expect the hard copy is 'pull out' - they go back to all the old theories and suspects who were ruled out in 2007, and at least once a year ever since. The article has been so carefully worded it reads like the work of a competent student reporter taking Year One exams.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/a-decade-on-they-still-think-we-are.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:43 pm

Sunday, 30 April 2017
    MCCANNS ANNIVERSARY INTERVIEW WITH FIONA BRUCE

I have just watched Gerry and Kate's 10th Anniversary interview with Fiona Bruce, and it made somewhat uncomfortable viewing. Had the interviewees been wired up to a lie detector, it would have flown off the scale several times. But kudos to them, I may not find them likeable, but no-one can question their courage.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/mccanns-anniversary-interview-with.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 05, 2017 8:36 am

Thursday, 4 May 2017
    PANORAMA: MADELEINE MCCANN 10 Years On - DISSECTED

Well, what do to make of last night's BBC1 Panorama produced by Richard Bilton? Richard claims the Portuguese police and the British police reached different conclusions, and he presents the documentary in two parts. Part One, the evidence of the Portuguese Police that made Gerry and Kate arguidoes.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/panorama-madeleine-mccann-10-years-on.html

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 22, 2017 7:16 am

Monday, 22 May 2017
    ALL MCCANNED OUT
    Apologies for my lack of participation lately, but I am afraid right now I feel all 'McCanned' or maybe even, all 'Ziggied' out.  I am not sure he has convinced anyone, but he has certainly worn me down.  I suspect he spent a former life marching around the walls of Jericho.

I don't believe Gerry, Kate or any of their helpers.  And neither I, nor indeed anyone, should be afraid to say that.  It certainly shouldn't be a criminal offence, despite all the lobbying by the former head of CEOP and the McCann Campaign.  Make no mistake, among the many branches that have sprung from the name of the missing child, has been the Movement to curtail freedom of speech on social media.  Not only were the McCanns victims of a heinous crime, they were victims of the savage media and the lunatic trolls online.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/all-mccanned-out.html

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed May 31, 2017 6:37 am

Guess who she's drooling over and who she's screeching about. As usual a load of poop. Can't be bothered to even post up her opening 'comments'. Sykes

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/no-deal-means-i-screwed-up.html#comment-form
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:27 am

Friday, 9 June 2017
    REASONS TO BE CHEERFUL - LABOUR'S BACK!
    Link below to read her a*se-licking fawning over Red Corby, pardon me while I puke!! Sykes   CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 3 3dvomi
    Thanks to the reader who emailed this to me.   Sykes
    Jeremy Corbyn has won over more seats than any Labour leader since Clement Attlee.

Really?  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_1997

Under the leadership of Tony Blair, the Labour Party ended its 18 years in opposition and won the general election with a landslide victory, winning 418 seats, the most seats the party has ever held, and the highest proportion of seats held by any party in the post-war era.
    418 is bigger than 262

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/reasons-to-be-cheerful-labours-back.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 3 Empty PLEASE TAKE NOTE

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:32 am

After consideration I have decided to flag up on here only her opinions on the McCann case; I have a busy life and what she whines on about in the daily news is not the remit of this forum - you can read it online or view it on TV, whereas the McCann case is a specialised one. If you wish to keep up with her latest, please use the link below, remove the xxxx to access it. Sykes

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:29 pm

This, her latest, made me laugh immoderate, so I am posting it up here for people to 'enjoy'.   Sykes

UPDATE

I am rapidly approaching my 60th birthday (Monday Sad ) and I am sad to say, my beloved laptop is as decrepit as myself.  If you are regular visitor and you enjoy my blogs, or even if you don't, lol, please consider a small donation - the monetary equivalent of a birthday card or drink!    

I have been undergoing a bit of a transition recently, as some may have noticed, but I have realised that I cannot let my 'Mcann' blog/commentary go. I think for many it has become a regular port of call, which I am immensely proud of.  I am proud too, that I run a McCann blog, that calls for calm, compassion and consideration for the feelings of those involved.  I'm proud too that people from all sides of the argument can come together here to exchange views civilly and with respect for each other.  As popular as this blog is, it doesn't pay and I would never put up a paywall. I would write regardless, tis true, even if I had to go back to the old feather quill and the back of a discarded shoe, but the laptop is a whole lot easier, especially one not held together with a couple of hairclips and a bandaid.    

Come on, peeps, donate a farthing to her GimmeGimme fund.  Sykes
    CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 3 Roflmao_2guystoonan

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:18 pm