A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4

Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:51 am

Shortest flounce in history!!
    UPDATE - 28.10.16

Now that the fog of my tantrum has subsided, my reasoning, such as it is, lol, has returned. In closing my Blog, I am effectively censoring myself! Doh! I want my work to be read, it would be daft to say I don't.

Anyway, this has indeed been a bit of a watershed, and there's nothing wrong with them! I'm delighted to say, I have (since 4.00am), been working on a book I have been planning in my head for over 30+ years. I have returned to my favourite genre, comedy, well comedy mixed with the kind of advice you can take, leave, or laugh at.

But as my critics have so eloquently pointed out, it's about time I got down to a bit of hard work! I'm still around, and I will still comment if and when I feel like it, but I've given myself a Christmas deadline!

Ps. To those who think I've hit the bottle (again, groan). I've turned into one of those little old ladies who giggle, sing and pass out after one small sherry, all under an hour, being fully compos mentis by teatime.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 2 Empty OH, LOOK, SHE'S SOBERED UP - OR HAS SHE?

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:40 am

Friday, 4 November 2016
    SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

At some point the official investigation into Madeleine's disappearance will have to close. That may be way off in the future when the media and the public have completely lost interest in the case, or on a good day for burying bad news. That's not to say it will vanish completely - it is a simmering pot that still has the potential to demand a public inquiry at any time. The reality is however, the Madeleine case is likely to be one of many injustices of past governments that will never be investigated. In the whole scheme of things, this particular spider's web of corruption doesn't compare to Orgreave, Hillsborough or the mythical weapons of mass destruction that took us into war.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/so-what-happens-now.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:48 am

THAT EMBEDDED CONFESSION
    If I were Gerry and Kate McCann, I wouldn't be worrying too much about the 3 hours of statement analysis given by Peter Hyatt in Richard's Hall's continuation of the Madeleine McCann saga.

As interesting and lucrative as Mr. Hyatt's hobby might be, it is a not recognised as a legitimate science and he won't be called to a witness box anytime soon.  Turning the tables on Mr. Hyatt, in his opening statement to Richard Hall, he relates how his hobby became his business.  He started by reading a few books, then in his employment he was given 200 hours of training.  Ok, let's stop there.  What kind of training?  What, if any, university?  Then he states, he went onto more formal training.  Again, who with? what qualifications did he achieve?
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/that-embedded-confession.html

This is her latest, there are about three earlier boring drone-ons, you can view them should you so wish by using the link above and scrolling down.   I'd rather watch paint dry or mug someone.    Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:48 am

Thursday, 1 December 2016
    TIME TO DRAW A LINE

I found Hyatt's statement analysis absolutely compelling. But if Mr. Hyatt had any form of professional integrity, he would keep his expertise on child sexual abuse in this case to himself as most professionals do. He will not be discussing Child A, or Child B, he will be discussing very real kids who's names are known by way too many on the internet. He has no Doctorate, but ffs, first do no harm!

If anyone close to the McCann family read my blog, I hope they will constantly reassure those kids that these creepy sexual allegations are coming from, to use Kate's words, a very small percentage, of frankly, very unpleasant people.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/time-to-draw-line.html#comment-form
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 2 Empty STILL DRONING ON - AND ON - AND ON

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:33 am

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:54 am

Saturday, 10 December 2016
    THOSE INTERVIEWS WITH SANDRA FELGUEIRAS
    I have never actually attempted to analyse the McCann interviews in the way that others have done, but now that my interest has been sparked, I thought I would revisit their most fraught interview, the one that didn't quite go to plan.

I have to admit Sandra Felgueiras is one of my own feminist icons, she is a formidable woman, my highest compliment! It is apparent from her interviews with the McCanns, that they treat her with deference, figuratively speaking, in an office situation, she is the one in the big chair behind the desk.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/those-interviews-with-sandra-felgueres.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:23 am

Thursday, 15 December 2016
    PAEDOPHILIA AND THE MADNESS
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/paedophilia-and-madness.html

No comment. Sykes

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:42 am

Tuesday, 20 December 2016
    VIGILANTE BRITS
    Well done to Aaron RoachBridgeman on his excellent Vigilante Brits documentaries. However, I was deeply disturbed by paedophile hunters  and the way in which they have touched upon a public nerve that takes us back to the dark ages.  
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/vigilante-brits.html

Last edited by Sykes on Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:43 pm

Thursday, 22 December 2016
    NOT ALL MEN ARE PERVERTS

I have threatened, a couple of times I think, to tell the story of my close relationship with an adult man (not a relative) who I first met at the age of 4. Tom was an amateur photographer and I was a precocious kid who loved his company. So how did we meet?
    Does anybody actually care? Sykes
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/not-all-men-are-perverts.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:33 am

Saturday, 24 December 2016
    MOTIVE FOR A COVER UP
    Like many I found the two Jonbenet Ramsey documentaries totally mesmerizing, it is a case that has fascinated me for years. For those unfamiliar with the Jonbenet case, the details were almost a prototype for the Madeleine McCann mystery that was to come.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/motive-for-cover-up.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 2 Empty OH, GAWD, LA STUPIDA IS OFF AGAIN

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:36 am

Sunday, 1 January 2017 HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy new year to all my readers old and new, thank you for sticking with me, and thank you for returning again and again. Just to pee my enemies off, I am absolutely chuffed with the way my blog has developed. It has survived all the pettiness and squabbles that caused most of the other groups and forums to self combust. I've never been in the slightest bit bothered about trolls, troublemakers and disrupters, and I am happy to publish alternate opinions as long as they are not littered with abuse and insults.

As should be clear, I cannot and will not be censored, and I don't want to censor anyone else. This hasn't led to anarchy or a need for a panic room, the opposite in fact, this is one of the few places in the niche Madeleine world where alternate theories and opinions are welcome. I'm desperate to know what others think, which is why my blog is interactive. Far from being upset when I am proved wrong, I am grateful to be enlightened. One of my favourite, and oft used phrases is 'you know, I never thought about it like that before'.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/happy-new-year.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 2 Empty NEW YEAR'S TARGET - BENNETT AND CMOMM

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:15 am

Wednesday, 4 January 2017
    SMUT IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
    It is a common theory among most the 'antis' that the pictures of Madeleine McCann dressed up by her Mummy as a Princess, are somehow sinister and contain sexual overturns. And just to be clear as to what Pointy Finger number 1 is implying he has helpfully entitled one of the photographs 'Picture 2 - Madeleine dressed up by an adult as 'Lolita''. I'll give the sane among my readers, a few moments to allow that chill running down their spines to settle as they contemplate those words. Especially those wannabe statement analysts.

Who the f**k thinks like that! And many thanks to the correspondents on my previous blog for highlighting these grotesque, and spiteful accusations. This blog is dedicated to Kate McCann herself, I hope she is looking in. Don't worry about wasting money on lawyers Kate, I'm about to pulverise the little rat on your behalf.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/smut-is-in-eye-of-beholder.html

Well, I never expected to agree with her, but in some aspects of her post I do. (By the way, it is overtones, not overturns!) Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:05 pm

Monday, 9 January 2017
    WHY THE CSA INQUIRY IS BOLLOX
    As for the CSA Inquiry etc - all BOLLOX. The majority of the child abuse that went on in the 60s/70s/80s, was carried out by employees of local authorities who had care and control of vulnerable children. That is, orphans and those rescued or seized from 'dysfunctional' families.

In the orphanages, the religious institutions, approved schools and the childrens' homes, abuse was common day to day practice. By their very nature these care homes were designed to attract the very worst of human behaviour. Can you imagine the paedophiles, the sadists and the psychopaths salivating as they read the job description? 'you will often have sole day to day and pastoral care of 12 children of different ages who have no parents or anyone who will believe a word they say'. Every industry attracts psychopaths, but sadly, the care industry more than most.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/why-csa-inquiry-is-bollox.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:29 am

Sunday, 15 January 2017
    LET'S STICK WITH THE REAL CRIMES
    Those who have been following my blogs over the past couple of weeks are saying that I have changed, that I have gone over to the 'dark side' and that I am now supporting Kate and Gerry McCann. Some have been concerned (Ok, one person, thank you Liz) that I am having some sort of mental breakdown, that I'm not myself. Unfortunately, as I have multiple personalities, I'm not sure which one of us she means. I jest, it's not necessarily a diagnosis I agree with, I think we all have different 'characters' for different situations and most of us can keep the mad ones hidden for most of the time.

But it would be true to say I have been hurt. I have written about the Madeleine case for many years, despite the severe detrimental effect it has had on my writing career and my reputation. Why? because I hate injustice, and because a child shouldn't just disappear with seemingly no questions asked of those who had care of her.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/lets-stick-with-real-crimes.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 2 Empty GIBBERING AGAIN ABOUT BENNETT AND THAT LAST PHOTO ....

Post  Sykes Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:57 pm

Tuesday, 24 January 2017
    MCCANN CONSPIRACIES - THE LAST PHOTO

Of the many conspiracy theories surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, one of the most enduring seems to be the suggestion that Madeleine died much earlier in the week, there is no proof that she was alive after Sunday, the theorists claim.  

Goncalo Amaral and indeed his entire team of detectives who were there on the ground interviewing the actual witnesses, got it wrong apparently.  From the comfort of their armchairs, these deluded 'researchers'  believe they have solved this case because they have read the files.  Even putting aside that the PJ files were incomplete (much was held back), the files are nigh on 10 years old!  No-one can prove anything from these files, let alone a small group of group of deluded sleuths who think they have the genius to spot signs all the hundreds of REAL detectives who have worked on this case may have missed.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/mccann-conspiracies-last-photo.html

Comment from her blog re the above:
    "I have watched with amusement as these diehards nailed their masts to the flagpoles" Huh?? A mast IS a flagpole.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 2 Empty HUTTON ON THERESA MAY, WHO IS FAMOUS ....

Post  Sykes Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:03 am

Wednesday, 1 February 2017
    THERESA MAY, THE SUBJUGATED WOMAN

Theresa May's first mistake was going to the White House as the Lady in Red. That is, she succumbed to the glitz and bling of the President and First Family by glamming up to emulate them.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/theresa-may-subjugated-woman.html

Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 2 Empty BACK TO NORMAL, FORGET THE POLITICS, LET'S TRASH THE McCANNS

Post  Sykes Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:07 am

Thursday, 2 February 2017
    WHEN THE GOOD COP WINS
    It is unlikely that the MSM will make very much of Goncalo Amaral's victory in the Portuguese Supreme Court this week. Since the summer of 2007, most of the British news outlets have gone with Team McCanns' order to demonise him, and some, revealing their inner racism, have done it with relish.

They were either astonishingly naïve, jumping on the popular bandwagon Team McCann created, or making nefarious claims about the former Portuguese detective for dishonest reasons. With no research or fact checking whatsoever, they were portraying the leader of the Portuguese investigation as corrupt, brutal and intent on nailing the McCanns for a crime they did not commit.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/when-good-cop-wins.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:49 am

Wednesday, 8 February 2017
    TURNS OUT GONCALO AMARAL WASN'T THE BAD GUY AFTER ALL

Among the many reasons I have been tied to this interminable case this past 10 years, is the issue of Freedom of Speech. For me it is a passion that would begin with banning the word 'ban'. I despise not only those who burn books, but those who are sucking the joy, beauty and passion out of language, those so easily offended by words, that they demand laws to criminalise them. Female labour MPs especially.

Goncalo Amaral's victory, is a victory for Freedom of Speech, and his victory will reverberate throughout the libel courts in Europe, including the 74 page verdict, and all the damning (for the parents) conclusions of the Supreme Court. It is wrong on every level that the parents, and former suspects, in this still unsolved crime, should profit financially from the former detective who investigated their daughter's disappearance! And make no mistake, it was all about the money. The grieving parents wanted GA's family home, all his assets, and all the profits from his book. And it should be noted, that his book was on sale and accumulating profits for a year, before they took legal action.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/turns-out-goncalo-amaral-wasnt-bad-guy.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 2 Empty SHE'S SLAGGING OFF KATE McCANN, MISSING PEOPLE AND OTHER CHARITIES

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Sunday, 12 February 2017
    MISSING PEOPLE AND KATE
    It was inevitable that there would be repercussions from last week's damning McCann headlines, and one of the first among them is the questioning of Kate's role as Ambassador for the national charity, Missing People. Her appointment caused outrage at the time, but once again it was written off as the rantings of a small group of trolls on twitter.

Now that questions are being asked about Kate and Gerry McCann, quite rightly, questions should also be asked of a few major Charities. Following the Madeleine case has been enlightening on so many levels, and many of us are now seeing Charities in a whole new light. It would not surprise me if Missing People were among the collateral damage when the proverbial hits the fan.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/missing-people-and-kate.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:20 am

Comment on her blog re latest drivel - see *44 above ^^^^
    Anonymous14 February 2017 at 01:42

It's strange isn't it that the Madeleine Fund comes under so much criticism and accusations of fraud, but yet it publishes audited accounts each year.

On the other hand we have:

bennett who sold leaflets and booklets - no accounts or even income and expenditure.

amaral fund: no accounts or even income and expenditure.

amaral GoFundMe: no accounts or even income and expenditure.

mccanfiles: no accounts or even income and expenditure.

And now we have Ros wanting money: no details of donations made.

How strange.
    Says it all. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 2 Empty COME OUT, COME OUT, WHOEVER YOU ARE

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:06 am

Friday, 17 February 2017
    DEAR ZIGGY, WHO ARE YOU?
    Many thanks for keeping myself and my readers so intrigued this past few weeks, but now I am itchingly curious as to who you might be.  I agree, the comments have been coming thick and fast, and some have disappeared under the radar.  This evening for example I stumbled upon your post of February 14th, and was quite hurt and taken aback -  and just as we were getting on so well.....

I am guessing you are male, simply because you tried to flirt with me.  And, kudos for that, tis a tactic I often use myself, but I'm not gender biased.  I have narrowed you down to Michael, John, Jon or Jim.  Long shot, Hugh.  Whilst I secretly wish you were Gerry, tis doubtful, I read his blogs.  Whilst he ticks all the boxes for anger, hostility, arrogance and need for pay back, his writing lacks that, err, certain eloquence displayed by Ziggy in full on charm mode.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/dear-ziggy-who-are-you.html
    CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 4 - Page 2 InvisibleMan2
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:51 am

Tuesday, 21 February 2017
    MARK WILLIAMS THOMAS ON THIS MORNING
    Shame on you ITV, you do a feature on the McCann case, and end it with no discussion allowed for 'Legal Reasons'.  And I don't blame Holly and Phillip, they looked as aghast as their viewers felt.  What are those Legal Reasons ITV, the threat of being sued by the UK's top lawyers?  Have the McCanns quite literally purchased silence with the money people donated for a search?  People can question the President of the United States, but they can't question Gerry and Kate.  Do you not know how unethical this one sided story was?  Have you completely forgotten the principles of Freedom of Speech, or even what your went into journalism for.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/mark-williams-thomas-on-this-morning.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:22 am

Monday, 27 February 2017
    INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

I am very fortunate on my blog that I have many intelligent and informative contributors from both sides of the divide in the case of missing Madeleine McCann.  I think we all attempt to keep open minds, so the discussion doesn't get bogged down in a small space behind a wall.

In my last blog, discussion turned to the issue of Libel and the notion of Innocent until proven Guilty.  A noble idea, built on sound foundations, but one that rarely works very well in practice.  In every high profile crime, the public will form an opinion, especially if the main protagonists are constantly in the public eye.  What Gerry and Kate have consistently failed to realise, is that every time they, or their spokesman, make seething, angry, bitter, threatening, statements, they are building up their list of people to sue. Their tactics are not likeable.  
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/innocent-until-proven-guilty.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:13 am

Sunday, 5 March 2017
    THE DAMAGING IMPACT OF MCCANN TROLLS
    I was interested to see that three university forensic psychologists have published the results of their research into online trolling, focussing on the case of missing Madeleine McCann.

I can of course see why the case of missing Madeleine was selected.  Madeleine vanished at a time when social media was in it's infancy, arguably Madeleine was the first missing child to have the power of the internet behind her.  Gerry didn't don hiking boots to search for his daughter, he opened his laptop, and, some might say, Pandora's box.

From the perspective of studying trolling and antisocial behaviour online, the McCann hashtag might well be unique. I haven't looked, but I understand there are similar hashtags in the cases of Amanda Knox, Oscar Pistorius and Jonbenet Ramsey.  Dr. Synnott may be interested to know that notorious 'pro' McCann, Jayelles, was equally gripped by the Jonbenet case, though against the parents on that occasion.

What troubles me about Dr. Synnott's research, and I admit I haven't read the full paper, is that it doesn't seem to explore the reasons behind the trolling.  How it began, how it evolved and why it is still going strong 10 years later.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/the-damaging-impact-of-mccann-trolls.html

Mouthing off without reading the FULL paper, par for the course.   Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:29 am

Wednesday, 8 March 2017
    ROBERT MURAT, THE FIRST ARGUIDO

Much has been made of the libelling of former Arguidoes 2 and 3 in this case, but little of the heinous accusations that were aimed at helpful bystander Robert Murat.  Probably because he received a big libel payout (quite rightly, and I hope some of it came from Lori Campbell personally), and partly because he has had the good sense to get on with his life.

Robert Murat was named as the first Arguido on 14th May 2007.  I have no doubt this was because of the enormous pressure being placed on the Portuguese to 'find the abductor'.  In those early days, Gerry and Kate were practically Saints, and the world was waiting with baited breath.  The 'evidence' against him was pathetic and appears to have been based on a criminal profile drawn up by fans of the US TV drama.
    Single man, local, lives with his mum, likes a bit of online porn, pin on map closest to Apartment 5A. Guilty, obviously.  The rest of the 'evidence' came from an anonymous call to the Portuguese Police alleging RM was a freaky kid who had a thing for animals. The icing on the cake came from prissy tabloid journalist Lori Campbell, who claimed he had a dodgy eye and made her feel uncomfortable, and it was on this basis that she was quite happy to throw the poor man to the hounds.  

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/robert-murat-first-arguido.html

Comment from her blog:
    Anonymous8 March 2017 at 23:11

you have been here before Ros - or did you forget:

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/guest-blog-tapas-and-murat.html

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:12 am