A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Getting in touch with one's inner fascist.

Sykes
    Sykes

Getting in touch with one's inner fascist. Empty Getting in touch with one's inner fascist.

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:12 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    1 hr
    Please note.... WE DO NOT TOLERATE DISRUPTION.
    Occasionally there are times when admin are not available to monitor posts and we have several IDs attempting to discredit the information provided in this group.
    I do not make a habit of removing members because they have different opinions but I do not tolerate profiles, particularly known fake profiles, that are out to disrupt.
    For this reason I have closed threads to the tagged members below. until I am available to monitor. All other members may continue posting but please remain on topic and do not discuss this temporary closure or reasons behind the restrictions
    It is very slow in groups right now so this effort to disrupt HDH is STOPPED.
    The following members will please refrain from posting unless/until they are advised otherwise.
    You are all here because I choose to have you here. Please respect our guidelines and for now I ask you all respectfully to refrain from posting until further notice.
    Fiona Ryan, Louise Hand, Colleen Bond, Debbie Adams , Sarah J Beynon , Janet Paige

And is backed up by a grovelling lackey:

Cherry Beresfield Please respect Lizzy's post Janet and refrain from posting again until advised by Lizzy it is ok to do so, one more post and I have instructions to remove you thank you
    Like · 1 · 1 hr
    Cherry Beresfield
    Cherry Beresfield NO FURTHER POSTING THANK YOU
    Like · 1 hr
    Cherry Beresfield
    Cherry Beresfield offensive comment deleted and member removed

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 pm