A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - DOG AND BITCH ON THE SCROUNGE

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - DOG AND BITCH ON THE SCROUNGE Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - DOG AND BITCH ON THE SCROUNGE

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:46 pm

I am intrigued to see the latest fun and games in haterland has reached such idiotic heights as to cause normal people to roll on the floor in hysterical laughter.    Two of the most rabid subhumans on  the forums have decided to try and take out a private prosecution for fraud against the parents of a missing child.  Dog suggests a donation  of £5 per person, assuming that they could get 20,000 donations to a fund for a private solicitor and barrister, Bitch agrees it would be a super thing to do.   Dog offers his 'expertise' for free so long as it is run for no profit.    Does Dog imagine that £100,000 will be enough to get a barrister and a solicitor interested?   Legal fees cost an arm and a leg for most cases, and this would not be a simple one to prosecute.   And then there is the reason given for this action - fraud, which begs the question, what fraud?    This is obviously yet again a scheme that is already doomed to extinction, like digging up someone's drive.     I suppose, IF this was to go ahead, the wannabe international journalist with attendant cameraman thug would want to film the whole thing.    Since she's been getting the bums rush from all and sundry regarding on camera interviews that would obviously be pie in the sky.    I think all this shows the weird mindset of Dog and Bitch that they would imagine so many people are going to tamely hand over money just like that.   Surely this mirrors the claim that the parents rooked people of their money to fund their own agenda against anyone who attacked them by writing books or making videos.   Both Dog and Bitch have previous form regarding their less than pristine behavior.  I am thinking back to Dog's attempt to bring a prosecution in the USA where he tried to sue a firm for racial discrimination but got sent packing as he did not have a Green Card and wasn't entitled to work there.  Wasn't there also something to do with a mail-order American bride?  And Bitch - didn't she accuse a priest in Portugal of trying to touch her up?  Well, once again, break out the popcorn, dear readers,  stock up with your favorite tipple and keep watching the skies for the weirdos are among us - you never know when they might pop up next!!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 pm