A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - A NEW YEAR, MAYBE A RESOLUTION OF OUSTANDING ISSUES?

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - A NEW YEAR, MAYBE A RESOLUTION OF OUSTANDING ISSUES? Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - A NEW YEAR, MAYBE A RESOLUTION OF OUSTANDING ISSUES?

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:36 am

First, I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year.    There is much ahead of us, on both sides of the argument; I can only hope that something  positive happens in 2015.   Whatever does occur, there will be winners and losers, this is hard fact.    There will be those who, as has happened in past years, jump on the bandwagon in the hope of furthering their careers, those who dream up ridiculous scenarios, those who like bullying and threatening people who are of a different opinion, those who deride opponents' beliefs, religious, political, ethnic or orientations.    We cannot escape these sad souls, but we can ignore them, refuse to retaliate to their vitriol, and go on with our lives.    Often they are just seeking attention, and by rising to their jibes we are feeding their egos and delusions of grandeur.    They forget the old adage, the higher the mountain, the harder the fall.    This is all I have to say at present, but the year is in its infancy and I expect much to happen in this world of ours.  

Finally, I would add this - despite a clear indication in the Admin section that we do NOT accept ad hoc members nor do we post up emails, there are still attempts to join this forum and to offer us derogatory information on other posters' private lives.    We are not interested in the petty back-stabbing behavior many people indulge in;  all our information is either already in the public domain (FB, Twitter, forums) or is sent to me by private means.   To those who try, please save your time for better things, like maybe supporting a worthwhile charity.    You know who you are.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 pm