A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

La lucha sigue

Sykes
    Sykes

La lucha sigue Empty La lucha sigue

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:43 pm

Re: FoI Act request 19 Sep 2014 - Met Police - Meetings with authors Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan
    Post capstik Today at 7:13 pm

pennylane wrote:

Thank you Tony, very interesting indeed!

I have always believed the two e-fits are of the same man and they were both done by the Smiths. It's good to have it confirmed though.

Don't take this lying down Tony.

There is a great conspiracy at work here trying to make you look like a loon.

The yard,the govt, bbc, msm, fbi, cia, rspca.wwf etc etc there all after you because you are onto them.

Let's have a poll, no wait we did that.

Let's have a petition, no wait we did that.

Let's have a march straight into Downing Street.We can carry you on a ceremonial throne to show our belief in you.

As your newest follower I would like to be a carrier along your usual apologists/apostiles: Pleb, Laddieinbed, Gollump, sixmillionbabyman, ya yoyo and sillypelt .Googlegasperstatement can wipe your arse if the occasion arises.

I know some will be disappointed but there will be more opportunities to show our support for our brilliant leader Tony Bennett.

O LUCHE SIGUE

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 pm