A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

NOT-FAMOUS JOURNO SPOUTS NONSENSE - AS USUAL

Sykes
    Sykes

NOT-FAMOUS JOURNO SPOUTS NONSENSE - AS USUAL Empty NOT-FAMOUS JOURNO SPOUTS NONSENSE - AS USUAL

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:58 am

Re: Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator"

stillsloppingout Today at 1:05 pm

palm tree wrote:Thank you Petermac, not looking good,eh? And it shouldn't! And what's this about the pj files being translated by anti mcs? I'm sure if that was true, k&g would let all know! I ain't buying it.
    IMO

The authors of the book wont give a toss about all this negative stuff , they don't mix with normal people .!

It only took seven years to find somebody who would write the definitive account though . When GA wins his case , hopefully he will find a British publisher , [ possibly minus Scotland !!! ] who will print his account . but i personally think Cameron' Portugal trip has scuppered that .

The general public are sick of them ,[ Gerry and Kate ] because they give nothing back ,not even humility .
    With the body long gone , and as long as they ALL keep silent, its over . SY are not looking for answers never have been , the national press have boxes full of stuff on the Couple which they can't publish . [ they have ] . i said this seven years ago .

Any serious police investigation , after the millions spent , would now say at this precise point , " OK we have looked at all the alternatives now we want ALL of you to reconstruct the events of the evening including your statements . "
    any normal investigation of course would have done that from the offset . especially now as the British public are fed up with cases of corruption , hidden pedophilia , etc .

Still ' Lord Charles " is retiring after this so he's not bothered . they all retire after  [cover ups ,] the bloke at Hillsborough did the same .

as for these two fiction writers , i would not use there book to wipe my **** .

------------------------
    That's one wonderful and incisive post from the renowned journo stlillslopsout.  

Why does Bennett get so excited about vast numbers of people viewing his forum to read that dreck?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

NOT-FAMOUS JOURNO SPOUTS NONSENSE - AS USUAL Empty Re: NOT-FAMOUS JOURNO SPOUTS NONSENSE - AS USUAL

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:58 pm

A journalist?  My nine year old cousin has a better grasp of spelling, grammar and punctuation than this clown.  He probably did a couple of weeks' work-experience as a teaboy at the Woman's Weekly offices.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:39 am