DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

JAYELLES OF MYTHS ON PEOPLE POSTING ABOUT LEAVING KIDS ALONE

Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS ON PEOPLE POSTING ABOUT LEAVING KIDS ALONE

Post  Sykes on Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:14 pm

from Mythds with thanks also to Jayelles.
    Jayelles » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:41 pm
    Seriously - what is it with these women who need to harp on about how THEY would never leave their children alone? They clearly have zero ability to empathise with how awful it is to make a terrible decision which resulted in the loss of one of your children.

Do they go around gloating to parents whose children get killed in terrible accidents saying "Oh I would never have let that happen?"

I think Mrs C Neill in the Garden sounds as if she has a terribly high opinion of herself. Her comments about the McCanns have been nasty and unnecessary. She has palled up with some of the worst trolls on Twitter - Maplestead who is a notorious troll under a different account name and one who specifically targets women in a very obscene way. She is also pally with Rothlyepillow who is completely bonkers and spends all her time online obsessing about nonces. I have lost count of the number of people who have blocked Pillow now.

Mrs C Neill in the Garden, who claims to be a mental health community nurse, has also used the word "retard" in a tweet - something which I think her profession would frown upon. She deleted the tweet, but several people have it independently screencapped and it remains on one of the Twitter archiving sites.

She claims that SHE has been trolled by people who have it in for nurses - another hysterical and totally untrue statement. No-one is targeting her for being a nurse. She is rightly condemned for behaving in a highly unprofessional manner - calling people "retards" and participating in the malicious cyberbullying of a woman who has spoken of her depression and feelings of despair.

She's certainly not like any of the nurses I know.

Could this be her?   Just asking.   Sykes

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:34 am