DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

COULD THIS BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END?

Sykes

COULD THIS BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END?

Post  Sykes on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:47 am

Anonymous21 August 2014 14:39
    Seems like last night's accusation was a step too far, hardly any posts today as if forum is in stunned silence.

Anonymous21 August 2014 16:18
    The forum has been found out for what it really is about.
    About time as well.
    Just a few gullible ones left. They should see the light soon enough though.

Right now, it's looking very much as if Bennett's done to same to not-his site as he did to 3A, much to the amusement of onlookers.

Destroyed it completely.

And what's this about pms not only being read, but being read and altered? It all sounds strangely familiar...

Re: COULD THIS BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END?

Post  Sykes on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:25 am

Anonymous21 August 2014 14:55
    On their forum....THE END OF FREE SPEECH IS THE END OF DEMOCRACY..Sign the petition.

“Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.” Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 19

“Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers.”

BUT THEY CANT ANSWER WHY THEY READ YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGES...

ChillyHeat...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anonymous21 August 2014 15:59

Not only read but alter. I kid you not.

Curioser21 August 2014 16:55
    Alter? That would explain some accusations that were quite groundless.

Terry21 August 2014 23:27
    How does anyone know that private messages are intercepted and read?

Anonymous22 August 2014 00:33
    Re: 21 August 2014: 15:59
    Sorry I meant to say 'Not only read but altered' I confirm that a PM to me from another member was altered without the original poster being informed. (Unless the other member was bluffing which I highly doubt). At the time we thought it was government surveillance as it contained sensitive information and let it go. This is not my only concern with this site - I do not want to say more as I am not done with it yet.

Anonymous22 August 2014 00:37
    I remember one time I got banned, I set up another username as I wanted to say hello to a few of the other posters. I sent a few private messages but never once posted on the forum. Got a ban for that so to me that means Admin must be able to read private messages.

Anonymous22 August 2014 00:41
    WLBTS was banned on the basis of a private message sent to him. .Bennett lied and distorted the contents of the pm in an attempt to smear WLBTS.He was ably abetted by Sharonl.The sadly deluded then attacked.

You may recall WLBTS outed Bennett as Fleffer

Oh, dear, looks like a lot of cages have been rattled, bennet's not-forum has gone LOG IN ONLY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:44 am