A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED

Broho

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 5 Empty Re: HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED

Post  Broho Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:16 pm

Did she do that because Bennett didn't know how Paypal works? *cough*

lol! lol! lol! lol!

coco
    coco

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 5 Empty Re: HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED

Post  coco Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Thomas Baden-Riess27 August 2014 13:17
    So the Evening Standard is now calling it Cristobel as well? Is this a coded message by Clarence Mitchell and MI5 to tell us all they're watching. They could have used HAARP to create it.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/hurricane-cristobel-heading-for-the-uk--bringing-temperatures-of-25c-to-london-9692870.html

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 5 26324935-emoticon-showing-a-screw-loose-sign-by-twisting-his-finger-into-temple
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:41 am

Rosalinda Hutton27 August 2014 15:51
    Ha ha ha, the narcissist in me is loving the name and the timing, though clearly others are not quite so amused. Perhaps its a sign and a new name for an anarchist blog!

Anonymous27 August 2014 16:06
    I used to dip in and out of JH. Dipped out quite a bit actually - it could get a bit circular... I haven't been there in months - since around the last strange banning of wlbts and the references to PMs possibly being read. I only realised there was something odd going on again, from Blacksmith.

So...I came over here to see what had occurred and am way behind on the antics and am wondering whether I need to go back and find out what the squirrel was. Not sure I do.

Cristobell, I PMed you initially at the end of last year - mainly re the nit-picking of your posts, the inner circle, the pack mentality etc..

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a way for admin to read PMs and I'm sure one of my PMs (to a mod) was deleted before it got to the mod. I have my suspicions re a certain someone having taken the reigns of admin, one eventful evening.

Re researching JH - I did a bit of surfing for info a while back and found an amount of interesting stuff, but what truth there is in it all, I don't know.

Anyway - good to see some of the more sensible commentators having their say or with words of support here. I noticed RussianDoll and The Rooster - who experienced a Piggy of Lord of The Flies type episode I was quite shocked by.

kh27 August 2014 22:39
    Private messages cannot be read on the forum but I can see the statistics of any member which includes how many private messages they have sent. One of the now-banned trolls sent a private message to another member which was then forwarded to me and that is how I know about what they were doing on my forum and that is why I've now disabled private messages for new members.

Anonymous27 August 2014 15:30
    Theres nothing like some good old fashioned sexism to make an old man feel powerful again eh!

Anonymous28 August 2014 01:52
    Are MI5 blackmailing JKH I think so

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:04 pm

Anonymous28 August 2014 03:34
    jkh @ 27 August 2014 22:39

Just as I thought. I have tried to explain this probability a few days ago but it was ignored. Why? Because that is not what they want to hear and your explanation will also fall on deaf ears.

Horatio.

Anonymous28 August 2014 04:17
    You are not telling the truth.
    Please provide the pm that shows that posters were trolls operating out of internet cafes.
    I know what went on because it was my pm that was read and taken out of context and used to fuel a feeding frenzy amongst the delude followers.
    What I had said to another poster who was about to be banned(WLBTS) that it was easy to register in another name if you go to an internet café and use a different isp.
    Why do you need to lie about this matter JKH?

Anonymous28 August 2014 04:21
    The other member would have to have been WLBTS.
    No Way.
    JKH if you are going to tell porkies you will have to do better than that.

Anonymous28 August 2014 04:14
    Blimey Cristobell - you ain`t `alf gettin` some right divvies on `ere.
    Woofer
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:46 pm

Woof at least you can post freely here unlike the pravda style propaganda
    emanating from the lapdogs on the cesspit.Are you really that dim?

Anonymous28 August 2014 06:10
    Woofer. I think it's fair to say that the divvies are on the JH forum. No offence to you as your a good poster which are few and far between these days.

Anonymous28 August 2014 07:25
    Woofer @ 28 August 2014 04:14

Is that your contribution or have you got something more constructive to offer?

Horatio

JJ28 August 2014 10:13
    I hope she doesn't go back because it's much quieter there now without all the trolling and infighting. It's like as soon as she left all the trouble went aswell. Think about it. Just saying.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Oh, my, look what I've just stubbed my toe on.   xxxxhttp://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/forum   Remove xxxx to access link.   I make no comment - yet.

ETA I looked at the membership list - how very interesting that members of the JH forum have joined, some of those who had flounced and those who had been banned. But what is also interesting are the others.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 5 Empty PART V1 - MORE ATTACKS ON TONY BENNETT AND THE MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF THE MCCANN CASE

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:18 pm

Part VI - MYTHS AND LEGENDS
    Many thanks to JJ for challenging the myths and legends that have sprung up surrounding this case.

post JJ

My first interest is, I would like to know the truth of Madeleines fate and my second is how the myths and legends concerning the case, have grown up.

In the early days many of the myths can be found to lead back to Clarence Mitchell, and the reason is, a basic of life.He was paid, he did it for money the Macs are his clients.

But now a strange phenomenon, most of the myths of the last 18 months emanate from TB. So what is his reason? is somebody offering him money, a deal, or is it his ego?

There are many myths we can explore some absolutely crucial to the case where TB has deliberately lied informing anyone who would listen. But we need to begin somewhere that is simple to understand.

After CW in October 2013, TB has taken every opportunity to dismiss the Smiths as liars. Why, we can only guess but he wrote a piece on CMOMM on October 25th 2013 entitled Smithman 17 Remarkable Similarities between Smithman and Tannerman and listed the 17.

Certain people checked and although it sounds damming, there are not 17 similiarities. Miuch discussion followed but he blasted anyone who pointed out his errors, many were banned.

To keep this short, one example. JT said the child was blonde.THIS IS NOT TRUE.

If TB can produce any police statement by JT stating the childs hair colour, let him produce it.  
    He has lied but 17 remarkable similiarities have gained credence on the internet.
    Several other statements on this one posting alone, are also untrue and that is just the start.

The errors cannot be genuine mistakes, as he has been shown his statements are false by many different posters. He could recheck his facts and admit his error, we all make them, but does he do so?.

No, he does not, he blindly keeps pushing the blame in the direction of Murat and the denigration of the Smiths, strangely away from the Macs and the Tapas 7. Why would anyone do that?

TB has stated on the Smithman thread that it could not be Gerry the Smiths saw, as a number of witnesses testify Gerry was seen around the Tapas between 9.30 and 10.30pm.

TB states among the witnesses who can confirm Gerrys presence are:
    Gerry Mccann, Kate Mccann, Matt Oldfield ,Rachael Oldfield, Fiona Payne, David Payne, DW, RO'B, JT.........

As John McEnroe famously said "you cannot be serious"
    Too many people believe his research, too few check it and if they do they will be shocked.    

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:37 pm

they' re obsessed with Bennett , maybe Hutton didn' t get to be one of the 6 mistresses Butler said he has lol! lol! lol!
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:58 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! That's it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 5 Empty JAYELLES' ON HUTTON'S CLAIMS TO BE A SCHOLAR OR TEACHER AT A UNIVERSITY

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:22 am

Not only is she currently neither scholar or teacher at a university, she never has been and most certainly never will be.

Her lie that she is an academic reminds me of her lie about being a journalist. On that issue I was able to determine with evidence that she was no such thing. She had a few letters published in her local (very small circulation) newspapers and a couple of these letter style comment pieces were featured as stand-alone articles. Having less than half a dozen very small pieces in the local rag does not a journalist make. To claim to actually be a journalist as Linda (Rosalinda, Rosalind or whatever name the pot she smokes leads her to believe is hers) claimed relies on some training, some professional articles, or at least some journalistic ability. Hutton demonstrated none of those things and her claim to be a journalist was more than simple exaggeration. It was a blatant lie to make herself look important in the eyes of the other hounders. It failed when she was exposed as a liar.

Both her journalistic and academic lies reinforce the fantasy world that this woman lives in. She even had the gall to call her catastrophically hilarious appearance on Icke TV with the shrieky interviewer who has disappeared into the ether with Icke TV itself as a media event or some such nonsense. It was nothing more than a very nasty and appallingly ill-prepared blogger rocking on the arm of her chair via Skype.

Hutton is simply one of the frogs croaking and bouncing at the bottom of the very deep box of such frogs. All of them as mad as each other.

Incidentally, why does Linda (Rosalind, Rosalinda) Hutton think it so clever to frequently declare that she is a pot head, high on her favourite drug? Does this mad woman think that makes her look cool and down with the kids, or does she think that all "celebs" (as she fantasises her blogging and skype interview has made her) do it so she has to join in? Does her family approve of her drug habit? Thankfully the majority of society still understand that pot heads are people to be pitied or despised. Certainly society does not think that people high on drugs are in a position to preach to others.
    Says it all, good one, Jayelles.  
    HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoVH_AFoRpuCy94Gectad3CTvqTTAxxOeOFFSuNdrPqrwYmL1t
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:06 pm

Anonymous29 August 2014 23:39
    Bennett has now published a long tract on Murat, by means of a sock. How many more socks need to be exposed? MJC for one, Fleffer was obvious, other may not be.

Rosalinda Hutton30 August 2014 00:45
    Just had a look. I see it is Sharon, Admin, who has put up the long post about Murat. Funnily enough it was Sharon who oversaw the baiting from Plebgate and Aiyoyo and who responded immediately with a ban as soon I replied.

She is as keen as Tony to implicate Robert Murat.

Anonymous30 August 2014 02:10
    One point that Bennett makes ad nauseam is about the '17 Lies' of Robert Murat when he was first questioned by the PJ. It is certainly true that he did lie many times over, so why do you think he did. RH?

Anonymous30 August 2014 01:05
    Sharon is 'in it' with Tony. PLEASE do not listen to what the pair of them say.

JH members. Can you not see what is/has been going on. Very obvious. Surely you are not all stupid.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:29 pm

Rosalinda Hutton31 August 2014 02:53
    I don't know if its the new forum or the revelations here, but I'm being spammed by some very sick minds, shudder to think what lies beneath the very disturbing violent sexual threats and imagery these deranged creatures come up with, but I am sure the police will have no problem in tracking them down.
    When in doubt, invent a 'death threat'.  HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes

Some tedious garbage about Bennett's star sign follows - he's a Virgo, apparently. Some idiot decides Bennett himself wrote it:  

Anonymous31 August 2014 05:11
    Thanks for that long diatribe TB.

I picked up on this sentence:

"Many Virgos even choose a health or medical career so they won't miss a beat."

Pehaps your chosen career of being a solicitor wasn't the right path to take as you were very slow in deducing that you were being conned into parting with a copy of your "60 reasons" leaflet into the hands of a professional con merchant, most probably paid for by the McCanns. You certainly missed a beat being a solicitor.

Seeing you're on the side of the McCanns perhaps you should have gone into the medical profession after all, you would have fitted in well there.

They all seem to cover each others' backs.

Anonymous31 August 2014 06:47
    Hi can you be more explicit with regards to T.B.parting with a copy of his "60 reasons" leaflet into the hands of a con merchant,have not heard this before. I will say though nothing surprises me.

Anonymous31 August 2014 07:21
    Hi can you be more explicit with regards to T.B.parting with a copy of his "60 reasons" leaflet into the hands of a con merchant,have not heard this before. I will say though nothing surprises me.

Anonymous31 August 2014 07:59
    TB was under strict orders by the Court not to distribute any further copies of his "60 reasons" leaflet, otherwise he would be in serious trouble. He was contacted by someone who was purporting to be doing "research" into the disappearance of MBM, and TB sent that person a copy, hence he had been caught by the short and curlies due to his own "ego" getting the better of him.

The person who bought the copy of the leaflet had to admit in Court that he did it to catch TB out.

That's how I remember it, anyhow. I may not have included all of the details but that's all I remember.

Anonymous31 August 2014 08:11
    Mike Gunnill was the one he posted it to - his ego couldn't stop him - but CR did.

Hence why he doesn't want to be linked to the Richard Hall DVD - we all know that bennett was a major contributor.

Anonymous31 August 2014 07:35
    bennett believes that other people deliberately lie because bennett himself has deliberately lied in the past - Ray Stevens is just one example.

There is no getting round the truth that bennett is an habitual and proven liar.
    Anonymous31 August 2014 08:27
    Who on earth is Ray Stevens? I keep seeing that name being mentioned here and there but have no idea who he is. Have I been missing out on something?

Sorry to sound dense if I've overlooked something staring me in the face.

Terry31 August 2014 08:30
    Who is Ray Stevens in this context? Presumably not the American singer.

Anonymous31 August 2014 09:28
    Having looked up Ray Stevens on the internet, his name rang a bell from long ago, are you saying that songs such as "Misty" were not sung by RS, but he was going along with the "dream" that he was a superstar on the back on someone else?

What a shame, I loved that record "Misty", although it now shatters a dream if it wasn't RS singing it but someone else. Is nothing sacred in this world??

Oh dear, comparing TB to RS, I don't know what to say, except for TB has a huge bill to pay whereas if RS got away with his scam no doubt he made £millions, just like the McCanns.

Oh, I've just found another Ray Stevens "the Crippler", a wrestler.

I'm very confused now!

Do they know NOTHING? No need to answer.....
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:59 pm

Anonymous1 September 2014 11:19
    Oh dear bennett won't be happy - Swann has been on Sky and another report at 20.30. But of course he can't watch it cos he doesn't have a TV.

Anonymous1 September 2014 16:27
    Looking at Bennett's writings on Jill Havern's site tonight, he certainly isn't happy with this forthcoming book. But then is anybody (including you, CB) who is commenting on Bennett actually disagreeing with him on this? Or are you all in favour of this book - which completely exonerates the McCanns and is supposed to be the most definitive account ever of what happened to Madeleine? Surely Bennett has got this right, hasn't he? Sometimes I wonder if most of the 'Anonymous' people here are pro-McCanners who have hated Bennett ever since his 60 Reasons book came out

JJ2 September 2014 02:10
    The myths & legends of TB.

No sooner is he found to be making statements up including JT identifying Tannermans child as blonde, he renews his attack on Robert Murat. Sunday 31st August CMOMM.

The Macs must be pleased with him. This time in his own words he is using 'poetic licence' to advance his deceit.

Bennett these are people's lives you are screwing up, you should report hard facts or shut up.

You embroider the tale every time you tell it.
    Do you remember, in order to prove Murat a liar, you included the statements of Jorge Miguel Rocha da Silva, to further your lies.
    But da Silva has only one statement in the PJ files if there is more than one prove it.

And can you show where RM insisted da Silva meet him, at short notice, and their meeting at the Pamleras Golf Club consisted of long and puzzling silences.

It is not in da Silva's statement so your poetic licence is another way of saying you made it up, as you did with the Smiths" begorrah oi tink you maybe right". This is not acceptable and you have done this on many many other occasions.

To put it bluntly, you are pissing on the memory of Madeleine McCann. and hindering the search for the truth of Madeleine's fate.

Richard D Hall was bringing out some very useful information until he listened to your lies. His credibility is now zero, your masters will be pleased.

As for the new book, has anybody read it as of now?
    And no, I do not hate Bennett, I just detest his constant lies.

Ask him why he has covered up for Fiona Payne and Rachael Oldfield, time after time and anybody who has challenged him has been banned?

Why have so many "knowledgeable posters" turned a blind eye to this?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:19 pm

funny how they' ve only noticed what a nutter Bennett is since they fell out with him , everyone else knew years ago .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:07 pm

DID TB GIVE JUDGE LIST OF ANTI'S?
    I left CMoMM because I objected, on moral grounds, to Tony Bennett's harassment of the witnesses in this case and I was soon to discover many others left for similar reasons or were simply whooshed for voicing an alternate opinion. My exit however was slightly more dramatic as I had the means to reply.

I have allowed this subject to continue on my blog, as it has proved to be very enlightening indeed, and much as I would like to drop the matter and move on, I am driven to discover what exactly Tony has been up to, and on who's behalf? I am hoping the anonymity of this blog will encourage more to come forward with what they know. Where did it all begin, at the Mirror forum, the 3 Arguidos?

Does anyone remember Tony handing over a list of anti names at his trial in London. It was hot gossip on the cesspit pro forums, but not picked up on CMoMM, most of us at that time were too pre-occupied in sympathising with the injustice heaped on TB by Carter Ruck and the McCanns to question the minutiae of the Judgement, and in any event, we had Tony to deconstruct it for us.

Was there a list? I don't care about my name being on it, I would have failed in my campaigns against injustice if it weren't, but others do care, and guard their privacy with passion. Quite right too, The queues for the gallows would be unmanageable if the entire population declared themselves Spartacus. The martyr route takes a certain kind of dedication and madness. We are few, and mostly bonkers. As a catholic child I determined to die burning at the stake like my heroine Joan of Arc for a great and noble cause, only I wasn't quite sure what it would be - I was rapidly going off religion. But I digress, the simple explanation is that most people are too busy living their lives and enjoying their families to become the target of crackpots. Those of us who put our names, know what to expect.

The word 'list' for me comes in the same sinister category as the word 'ban' - that is, words I despise. I've always found it somewhat absurd that one adult can believe they have the power to 'ban' another adult from doing as they wish. The word 'list' is reminiscent of good old Joe McCarthy and the Hollywood witch hunts, 'give us the names of your mates, and we'll let you off'. The honourable ones chose prison and ruination, indeed one said, he could give them a list [of his friends] but he wouldn't be able to face himself in the morning. Quite.

Tony now sees himself as Emile Zola, and we are his accusers, kudos to him for the dramatic twist, but the questions remain unanswered and I want to know more about the 'List' and the agreement of Carter Ruck to write off nearly £300k in legal fees. Tony pointed out during his legal battles with the McCanns that he was far from alone in not believing the abduction story. which is fair enough - why should he alone be punished, he wasn't the only one - its the standard reply of the tell tale kids in the playground. But why volunteer the information that he knew the 'real' names of many others? That's simply not cricket.
    Anonymous7 September 2014 11:10
    Christobell - it started on 3a - Tone was a late comer to the case - I never saw the stirrer on the Mirror

3a was a curate's egg at the height of it's popularity - 7000 regular contributors - probably the same number of lurkers. Pages flipping in a matter of minutes.

Lots of bollocks was featured: 'Coldwater' anybody? But there were plenty
    of sober mods to keep the circus in check.

And then Tone the Comb pitched up (just at the same time as 'Amaral' was posting missives on 3a - he never did of course)

Tone soon inveigled himself with admin.

'Beowulf' of Toronto - ran the technical aspects of 3a - my reading is that he got properly fed up with Tone's landgrab and with 3a admin fawning over the failed solicitor/author/social worker- and he pulled the plug.

Anyway that's ancient history - suffice to say Bennett is a vampire - who needs an invite to cross the threshold - any forum is advised to proceed with caution - he will devour you from within. He has a habit of finding enough enablers to help him in his cause.

Carry on Christobell - I am only vaguely familiar with your take on the case - but I too would deplore being put on 'lists' and being put in 'coolers'.

That way fascism lies.

And we've come too far from 1939-1945 to let that happen again.

haven't we?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:15 pm

SoJ7 September 2014 13:36
    There was most definitely a list of names Ros. TB addressed it but wriggled out in his usual fashion. Amazing how so many are devotees yet maybe five were in court.
    I don't remember you prior to JH forum, did you use your real name?

I was in from the word go, but I don't remember TB on the Mirror. 3A's always burbling away but the distribution of leaflets was when he hit the fan. I've never been a prolific poster and no one these days would remember any of my user names so not the best witness.
    I recall the leaflet business vaguely and even Brenda Ryan, owner of 3A's was against it. He in his usual pig headed way went ahead. I believe had he not done so, he would not have ended up in court. I seem to remember he had wheedled his way into admin by then and there was a third member, Steevo maybe?

Next time I noticed him, was correcting those on MM on their grammar. Not liking his bullying ways, I reminded him to dry clean his suit and get some grooming. Meanwhile he was being a nuisance on Anorak and banned from an Australian forum whilst also posting as "bird" on David Icke.
    Phew! Why Jill gave him a home I'll never know.
    He was totally obnoxious until the lead up to the court case. Then he became "poor me" and so contrite. He has of course reverted back to his old self recently.
    That's as I know him, the secret meetings I wasn't nor would wished to be part of. Mr Amaral there or not.

You need to ask specific questions Ros to jog my/other's memory. In the grand scheme of things he is so unimportant as just a poster although he wouldn't agree.

Ah yes the meeting with solicitors and missing cheques, oh and the partnership with Steevo? It will come back Ros, long lost memories.

Would love to know, and I have asked him with no reply, why he went to court but his female co-hort didn't?( Co-hort is telling me it's wrong) you all know what I mean, his "partner". The partner who claimed he had many mistresses, excuse me while I laugh my socks off.
    You could write a book Ros on the many facets of Tony Bennett.

Yes why did he appear in Court and she, forgot her name get off scot free? As I said I asked him but he's such a wriggler.

=======

Anonymous7 September 2014 23:44
    Yep, Tone is the Michael Palin of the forum bubble

whenever he came up against solid opposition he scarpered - off, to Austria or Slovakia - or wherever - unable to communicate with his flock - by either land- or fishing line.

And then there was the Walter Mitty story of his dad or granddad accepting a letter of capitulation from the Wehrmacht on some sodden field in the Duchy of Grand Fenwick - or some other imaginary place in Europe.

The porkies Tone tells/told are worthy of Fred Elliot.

What's staggering is, that so many sane posters fell for his crapola for so many years

Man is a fantasist - which would be fine if it was innocent - like the pub bore - but he has a sinister bent - metrication/Mohammed/Lubbock/Madeleine - they are all just vehicles for him - platforms from which he can preach.

Best avoided.
    Anonymous1 September 2014 11:19
    Oh dear bennett won't be happy - Swann has been on Sky and another report at 20.30. But of course he can't watch it cos he doesn't have a TV.

Anonymous1 September 2014 16:27
    Looking at Bennett's writings on Jill Havern's site tonight, he certainly isn't happy with this forthcoming book. But then is anybody (including you, CB) who is commenting on Bennett actually disagreeing with him on this? Or are you all in favour of this book - which completely exonerates the McCanns and is supposed to be the most definitive account ever of what happened to Madeleine? Surely Bennett has got this right, hasn't he? Sometimes I wonder if most of the 'Anonymous' people here are pro-McCanners who have hated Bennett ever since his 60 Reasons book came out

JJ2 September 2014 02:10
    The myths & legends of TB.

No sooner is he found to be making statements up including JT identifying Tannermans child as blonde, he renews his attack on Robert Murat. Sunday 31st August CMOMM.

The Macs must be pleased with him. This time in his own words he is using 'poetic licence' to advance his deceit.

Bennett these are people's lives you are screwing up, you should report hard facts or shut up.

You embroider the tale every time you tell it.
    Do you remember, in order to prove Murat a liar, you included the statements of Jorge Miguel Rocha da Silva, to further your lies.
    But da Silva has only one statement in the PJ files if there is more than one prove it.

And can you show where RM insisted da Silva meet him, at short notice, and their meeting at the Pamleras Golf Club consisted of long and puzzling silences.

It is not in da Silva's statement so your poetic licence is another way of saying you made it up, as you did with the Smiths" begorrah oi tink you maybe right". This is not acceptable and you have done this on many many other occasions.

To put it bluntly, you are pissing on the memory of Madeleine McCann. and hindering the search for the truth of Madeleine's fate.

Richard D Hall was bringing out some very useful information until he listened to your lies. His credibility is now zero, your masters will be pleased.

As for the new book, has anybody read it as of now?
    And no, I do not hate Bennett, I just detest his constant lies.

Ask him why he has covered up for Fiona Payne and Rachael Oldfield, time after time and anybody who has challenged him has been banned?

Why have so many "knowledgeable posters" turned a blind eye to this?
    Da Real Deal Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 4h
    .@dhazontrad I still find it astonishingly vulgar every member of Team #McCann has made money out of probable death of infant! #J4M #McCann

Pheobus ‏@Pheobus1 4h
    @DaSteelMan @dhazontrad I find you astonishingly vulgar. What's your excuse? #McCann

Da Real Deal Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 3h
    .@Pheobus1 I'm not really bothered what a cowardly, anonymous shill thinks of me. #McCann

Pheobus ‏@Pheobus1 3h
    @DaSteelMan Your name is The Real Deal Steel is it? No wonder you have got a problem with #McCann

Da Real Deal Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 3h
    .@Pheobus1 #McCann do me a favour, make yourself useful and RT the #1 suspect: pic.twitter.com/Ig3wwNs5E9

Pheobus ‏@Pheobus1 3h
    @DaSteelMan Oh gosh. Is that what you look like? You poor soul. That is reelly, reelly ugly. #McCann
    Anonymous2 September 2014 12:55
    Is NFWTD having a "well deserved holiday"? I haven't seen many posts from her on JH lately. Can someone confirm she's ok?

Anonymous3 September 2014 02:16
    I believe she has jumped ship to the new forum. Good on her.

rose3 September 2014 04:29
    There's nothing funnier than seeing anti's turning on each other to bump up the sales of popcorn lol. But on this occasion it's only this blog and CF's new forum that's showing any animosity and that's only because a truckload of troublemakers were booted out lol. Cant see any animosity whatsoever coming from CMOMM.

Rosalinda Hutton3 September 2014 05:29
    Thank you Rose, I am sure CMoMM will appreciate the continuing support of the Pros.

Re: WELCOME TO ALL - A message from Admin
    Post deskaisersneuekleider Today at 3:02 pm

Is Freedom known as NFWTD on that other darker forum?

just wondering!

deskaisersneuekleider

Back to top Go down
    Re: WELCOME TO ALL - A message from Admin
    Post Freedom Today at 5:18 pm

Yes, that was me Desk etc, but please, no need to call any other forum "darker".

We all share the same hopes of seeing those responsible brought to justice.

I've just realised that your user name means The Emperor's New Clothes. That is a very apt description of the situation in the McCann case.

Those who can see through all the nonsense just can't understand why so many others believe it!

That's TROLL!!!! Jean - she was a BIG Bennett supporter; she even went to court with him.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:35 pm

her favourite subject seems to be herself.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:26 am

I've got a bit behind lately - has Jean been booted off Bennett's? A woman scorned, and all that!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:51 am