A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

POE OFFERS A WARNING AND ADVICE

Sykes
    Sykes

POE OFFERS A WARNING AND ADVICE Empty POE OFFERS A WARNING AND ADVICE

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Went for a little walk earlier today and look what I found. Fascinating and totally ridiculous.
    The McCann Media Monitoring Unit

Poe on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:51 am
    Hello there

I'm not going to appeal to your sense of honour. The money that pays your wages originated in the moneyboxes and pensions of kind people who expected it to be used to find Madeleine. You have no honour.

I'm not going to appeal to your conscience. How could I? You bully, you berate, you publish people's personal details online, you show photographs of their children and all because they dare to question your paymasters. You have no conscience.

The wheels of the McCann bandwagon are slowly but surely coming off. Whatever the results of the court case and Operation Grange, there has been a subtle but significant shift within the press. Up to a year ago Madeleine was only every referred to as "abducted" which subtly changed to "disappeared" or "vanished". Now the press are openly referring to her death and are tentatively testing the words killed and murdered.

When the wheels do come off, and be assured that they will come off, what do you think is going to happen to you?

Clarence Mitchell, Michael Wright, perhaps the McCanns themselves - your paymasters - the ones who told you what to post and the ones who instructed you to fight dirty, will deny all knowledge of your antics. They will be the Rebekah Brooks to your Andy Coulson.

I don't know whether it's too late for you to walk away (assuming you even want to) but, whatever you do, make sure that you have insurance. Keep documents, emails, text messages, voicemails, anything that will prove that you were following orders rather than acting independently. It might be the only chance you have of staying out of jail.
    Take care.
    Smokeandmirrors on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:21 am
    Good points Poe.
    The McCann paid shills could very well face criminal charges in the future for deliberately spreading false information, hampering a police operation and conspiracy to defraud. Plus, whatever they are being paid to do their dirty work is money wasted, as they are completely rubbish.
    PeterMac on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:24 pm

BlueBag wrote:Message for the "Media Monitoring Unit":
    When the truth finally comes out you're going to be in big trouble, you'll go down with the rest.
    Why not cut your losses now?

Or, in the alternative, they will called give evidence to demonstrate how manipulative and disgusting the whole TM thing has been.
    Just BEFORE their lawyer tries to mitigate.

Hello again my Media Monitoring Chums

The following conversation has taken place on Twitter:

Siobhan Feely ‏@SiobhanFeely 7h
    do #mccann pay for their "internet monitoring unit" out of fund #justasking Smile

Good Golly Miss Olly ‏@OlwynMassey 7h
    @SiobhanFeely BIG CLUE: they DON'T have an internet monitoring unit!! ROFL you lot really will believe any old shit, won't you?? #McCann

Canine Truth ‏@K9Truth 4h
    @OlwynMassey @SiobhanFeely "They learned through me, the family members who monitored the activity" Michael Wright, 20/9/2013 Lisbon #McCann

Good Golly Miss Olly @OlwynMassey
    @K9Truth @SiobhanFeely not quite the organised paid unit that was being implied though is it really?? to be fair!! #McCann

Canine Truth ‏@K9Truth 3h
    @OlwynMassey @SiobhanFeely The amount of screenshotting that pros get up to on here seems quite organized + systematic to me. #McCann

Good Golly Miss Olly ‏@OlwynMassey 2h
    @K9Truth @SiobhanFeely I am not and neither do I know of any paid pro #McCann tweeters. Seriously. I don't lie, I hate lies.

@K9Truth @SiobhanFeely we do talk to each other off twitter and perhaps suggest what we will do in terms of tweeting etc #McCann

@K9Truth @SiobhanFeely but that is as organised as it gets. As far as I am aware, anyway. #McCann

@K9Truth @SiobhanFeely there is no leader, for instance #McCann

Canine Truth ‏@K9Truth 1h
    @OlwynMassey @SiobhanFeely That's fine. But I advise you to keep a record of all DMs + off-Twitter communications with pros. #McCann

So there you have it my Media Monitoring pals - you are being set up to take the fall. No-one above you will be arrested or prosecuted because, well, there is no-one above you according to OlwynMassey.

You might want to check out the term Useful Idiot: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot and have a good look at what's going on around you oh, and don't forget to keep records to cover your own back.

Once again,

Take care.
    Just a selection, use this link to read more, remove xxxx to activate the link.
    xxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10009-the-mccann-media-monitoring-unit

Broho

POE OFFERS A WARNING AND ADVICE Empty Re: POE OFFERS A WARNING AND ADVICE

Post  Broho Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:35 pm

What a load of rubbish. Who has fed them this?

Great entertainment so I hope they don't stop.  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:16 am

Gerry's just given me a pay rise after my recent Staff Appraisal... going to treat myself to a couple of new tropical fish!
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:42 pm

Lucky you Rachel. Can you post a photo.... bounce bounce bounce lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Will do! I can afford a facelift too!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:01 pm

make sure you get a better one than Gonc's ex .  lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:48 am

You can't get the Sistine Chapel out of an outside toilet so no wonder it looked bad.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:50 am