DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS


    LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT, THERE'S A SPY AMONGST US

    Share
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6824
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT, THERE'S A SPY AMONGST US

    Post  Sykes on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:24 pm

    Now the loony Hounders have decided they have Spies from SMERSH, or UNCLE, or NSA or something in their midst.

    The McCann Media Monitoring Unit
    Post Poe Today at 7:34 pm

    @Tigger,

    I'd have thought that there are members on here who are part of the MMU team.

    There's nothing secret and nothing cryptic about either of my posts.

    I simply thought that the MMU people on the frontline ought to be made aware of what will happen when the McCann case implodes - evidence will be destroyed and the people in charge will deny all knowledge of the nastiness and bullying leaving those at the bottom to take full responsibility.

    However I don't want to cause trouble on the forum, or for the forum, so delete the thread if you think that's the way to go.  


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT, THERE'S A SPY AMONGST US

    Post  Rachel Granada on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:48 pm

    Wow, Poe really has sussed it out - a credit to the CMOMM Forum.

    I am a tea-lady at GCHQ and I post on Haverns as sallypelt.
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT, THERE'S A SPY AMONGST US

    Post  coco on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:13 pm

    I' m in there as Ayoyo , special instructions to make Bennett' s lot sound as stupid as possible .

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT, THERE'S A SPY AMONGST US

    Post  Broho on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:18 pm

    You are doing a fantastic job. They really need it.  lol! 

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT, THERE'S A SPY AMONGST US

    Post  Broho on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:18 pm

    Rachel Granada wrote:Wow, Poe really has sussed it out - a credit to the CMOMM Forum.

    I am a tea-lady at GCHQ and I post on Haverns as sallypelt.

    What?  You told me you were M Exton.
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT, THERE'S A SPY AMONGST US

    Post  Rachel Granada on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:49 pm

    Broho wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:Wow, Poe really has sussed it out - a credit to the CMOMM Forum.

    I am a tea-lady at GCHQ and I post on Haverns as sallypelt.

    What?  You told me you were M Exton.

    Oh gosh, sorry. Us Secret Service types sometimes get things confused!  Very Happy 
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT, THERE'S A SPY AMONGST US

    Post  Rachel Granada on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:52 pm

    coco wrote:I' m in there as Ayoyo , special instructions to make Bennett' s lot sound as stupid as possible .

    Hi, Ayoyo. My husband is a cleaner at the Ministry of Defence - he posts on CMOMM as "Jean", or more lately "No Fate Worse Than Death".

    avatar
    ssadie

    Posts : 110
    Join date : 2013-08-14

    Re: LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT, THERE'S A SPY AMONGST US

    Post  ssadie on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:59 pm

    Gawd, aren't you guys brave.  Dont think I would dare go on some of these forums.  MoJ is bad enough.

    I dont even know what the letters mean.  Think I am a bit ignorant, but am frightened of going on in case of more viruses

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT, THERE'S A SPY AMONGST US

    Post  Broho on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:13 pm

    Rachel Granada wrote:
    coco wrote:I' m in there as Ayoyo , special instructions to make Bennett' s lot sound as stupid as possible .

    Hi, Ayoyo.  My husband is a cleaner at the Ministry of Defence - he posts on CMOMM as "Jean", or more lately "No Fate Worse Than Death".


    You must be so proud Rachel.  That's a very important job.  Both of them that is.

    Are they taking on any more members?
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT, THERE'S A SPY AMONGST US

    Post  Rachel Granada on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:29 pm

    Broho wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:
    coco wrote:I' m in there as Ayoyo , special instructions to make Bennett' s lot sound as stupid as possible .

    Hi, Ayoyo.  My husband is a cleaner at the Ministry of Defence - he posts on CMOMM as "Jean", or more lately "No Fate Worse Than Death".


    You must be so proud Rachel.  That's a very important job.  Both of them that is.

    Are they taking on any more members?

    'Fraid not - Bennett, oops I mean admin. have decreed that no more new members are allowed until the rebellion against Bennett stops.

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT, THERE'S A SPY AMONGST US

    Post  Broho on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:49 pm

    Is there a back door into it?  I so want to join and disrupt debate.  They are the best ever.
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6824
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT, THERE'S A SPY AMONGST US

    Post  Sykes on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:23 am

    Broho wrote:Is there a back door into it?  I so want to join and disrupt debate.  They are the best ever.
     Don't know, I have been sitting in there, niicely embedded for about 2 years, - how do you think I get my info?   They are all so busy making asinine remarks, squabbling and being stood on by non-admin they don't notice the many infiltrators that inhabit their dark places.   There are some who look and behave like haters and are anything but, just reaping goodies for later use.   Sykes  

     


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT, THERE'S A SPY AMONGST US

    Post  Broho on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:17 pm

    I wanna be like Sykes in Bennett's bowels forum.  bounce bounce bounce 

    Sponsored content

    Re: LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT, THERE'S A SPY AMONGST US

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:04 pm