A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

NEW FRACAS ON BENNET'S NOT-ADMIN FORUM

Sykes
    Sykes

NEW FRACAS ON BENNET'S NOT-ADMIN FORUM Empty NEW FRACAS ON BENNET'S NOT-ADMIN FORUM

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:40 am

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed
    Post Newintown Today at 8:50 pm

Deleted

I was just thinking that a few minutes ago -

that the forum might as well be closed down as TB seems to have the answer to everything and anything anyone says is wrong according to TB, so I don't know why we're all here trying to find justice for Madeleine McCann when TB has all the answers and can tell the PJ and SY where they're going wrong.

Why are we here admin, candyfloss, TB when none of our posts seem to mean anything when TB has the answer to anything and everything? Are we all wasting our time????????

======

: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed
    Post candyfloss Today at 9:00 pm

Why are you asking me why we are here Newintown? It is up to each person here to put forth their opinions and if they disagree with Tony to say so. Isn't that the idea of a discussion forum. Tony can be wrong just the same as anyone else, so he can be challenged if you disagree.............I hope Tony agrees with that, and discussion can be calm and polite.

============

Post Châtelaine Today at 9:07 pm

Châtelaine wrote:
    Deleted your post Chatelaine, as you are attacking a member and not the post.

Last words: allow me to say, that I was attacking the posts of a member.

Post Newintown Today at 9:22 pm

You've completely missed my point, not surprisingly.

Which is the whole point of my objection, that Tony doesn't think he's wrong and he's completely closing down any discussion by other forum members, he can't be challenged as he is "right" and he's completely stifling debate.

I really don't care any more, I'll read the forum, and the other forum members' posts if they can get a word in edgeways if TB isn't shooting them down in flame
    Sykes
    Sykes

NEW FRACAS ON BENNET'S NOT-ADMIN FORUM Empty Re: NEW FRACAS ON BENNET'S NOT-ADMIN FORUM

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:04 am

dewi lennard ‏@kikoratton
    Oi @zampos ! What gives you the right to copy my personal email to you onto an internet forum? Is this an example of your moral compass?

For the uninformed zampos is bennett,

coco
    coco

NEW FRACAS ON BENNET'S NOT-ADMIN FORUM Empty Re: NEW FRACAS ON BENNET'S NOT-ADMIN FORUM

Post  coco Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:53 am

too funny , and good to see Bennett shafting his own allies  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

NEW FRACAS ON BENNET'S NOT-ADMIN FORUM Empty THEY'RE STILL DESERTING

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:12 am

Martin Bennett ‏@MartinBennett99
    WLBTS here - been banned from
    CMOMM again, for no apparent reason. Sorry I couldn't say goodbye. #mccann

On being told not to pester Tone, another one flounces-

sorry but that is outrageous basically this forum is Tony's forum - i quit - no interest in the truth but pleasuring TB
    Ah, poor bennett, he's lost anither pleasurer ....  lol!  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:13 pm

ASnother revolting dissenter.
    Agree with you and others. Why tear new posters apart if their views don't agree with yours? There are ways to ask questions but IMO Mr Bennett acts as if he's the lawyer and we have to explain ourselves to him. It's a forum which I choose to read. I think there are many good posters on here but TB doesn´t seem to like the more articulate ones and his rudeness is disconcerting. Surely if a shill is suspected there are ways to uncover them?

'A shill is suspected'? BURN THE WITCH!

What a disgusting lynch mob they are! They deserve nothing except contempt.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:52 pm

Something seems to be bothering him. Is it dawning on him that the McCanns are innocent?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:29 pm

Another one sees the light:
    I'm a new poster and not au fait with the internal wranglings of this forum but good posters appear to leave or be banned for no other reason than disagreeing with Tony. Rightly or wrongly, it is my impression that this forum belongs to Tony in all but name.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 am