A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

HEY, LOOK AT ME, TURN THE SPOTLIGHT OFF BROWN, I AM OVER HERE!!

Bosie
    Bosie

HEY, LOOK AT ME, TURN THE SPOTLIGHT OFF BROWN, I AM OVER HERE!! Empty HEY, LOOK AT ME, TURN THE SPOTLIGHT OFF BROWN, I AM OVER HERE!!

Post  Bosie Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:59 am

With the spotlight on Pat the Profiler's 'visit' to Portugal, I guess it was inevitable that sooner rather than later, bret would start mouthing off again, and I expect there will be more to come.

Bret is such a poor liar.

He's claiming that Sandra Carter has reported his page to FB for obscenity.

If she had, he wouldn't know about it unless she told him. All reports about pages, posts and photos made to FB are made known to the page owners anonymously - they do NOT see your name on the report.

She may have posted she had done it, I don't know, but people need to be aware that if they bring something of this nature to the attention of FB then they are not going to be named to the page owner.

It seems that Badboy Bret is getting a tad touchy, claiming that "the Loonies" are starting on his disabled son over on the Maddie - In Search of the truth FB Page. Firstly this is the same Badboy Bret who only on Monday re-ignited his one-sided feud with Hala Pickford, using language and terminology, oh and an image that would surely confirm what a nut-job the Badboy "Crank" Bret is.

Methinks that Badboy Bret would be better promoting his latest tome on his old friend Greta "I vant to be alone" Garbo, than spewing his hatred and contempt for decent people - as he's gonna need all the help he can get, to shift a couple of hundred copies as is the norm for his slanderfests. Wonder what he'll come up with, maybe he's the secret lovechild of Garbo and Cecil Beaton??????

I had no idea his son is disabled and I suspect no-one else did either.

I also saw him state that an un-named person had claimed he was having sex with his long-dead mother. That kind of foul thinking is HIS speciality, we all know and have seen the awful remarks he's made about it, in attempts to wound an opponent.

He's just making Sh!t up and unwittingly showing that only HE could have come up with it.

I'm not convinced there really is a son.

No, there is a son. With a funny name. He's "mature" but still living with parents according to electoral roll. Marleau - that's his name.

Bret's a special case IMO. He never mentions the case at all. Goons like Bennett & Butler and Brown do post about the case when they are hurling insults. Bret just posts vile comments about the McCanns and their supporters and when we retaliate, he fights dirty. I think he's looking for the fight. It's a pattern if you look back at his blogs over the years. His other adversaries get the same treatment. He pokes people until they respond and then he focuses on them. He even brags about this on his blog - that people only get the Bret treatment when they attack him.

Well he's put it out there now so he can pretend his targets will use it.

He's disappointingly predictable and is getting boring.

Yes he is well noted for pretending he is the "victim" in one of his many hate campaigns he initiates he is boring and predictable and easier to read than the thomson local.

I have often wondered if David "Badboy" Bret got his idea of his mock biography from watching this clip from Austin Powers???? You'll hear what I mean from (0.35),Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I liken Badboy to the Dr Evil character, as no matter how many times they issue threats, make various failed attempts of being one of the "big-boys", you just can't help but stand back and laugh at the sheer failure of it all. David Bret as we all know lives a life based on lies and tall tales and he would be wise to realise the meaning of those who live in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones.....

Last edited by Bosie on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
    coco
    coco

HEY, LOOK AT ME, TURN THE SPOTLIGHT OFF BROWN, I AM OVER HERE!! Empty Re: HEY, LOOK AT ME, TURN THE SPOTLIGHT OFF BROWN, I AM OVER HERE!!

Post  coco Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 am

that waste of skin needs locking up and the key thrown away , hes the one what accused people of sleeping wiht their dead parents , piece of shit he is .

HEY, LOOK AT ME, TURN THE SPOTLIGHT OFF BROWN, I AM OVER HERE!! Empty Re: HEY, LOOK AT ME, TURN THE SPOTLIGHT OFF BROWN, I AM OVER HERE!!

Post  Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Bret is such an idiot. I seen that movie with Hala (though not in CA, she used that for her own safety) and if you go to forgetthetalkies.com its the second article there. She hated it. Bret's really failing at his stalking, can't even keep things like that straight. I guess harassing a missing child's parents and praying the kid is dead for profit is very time consuming...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:35 pm