A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON HOHO'S? HAS SHE BEEN GIVEN THE ORDER OF THE JACKBOOT?

Sykes
    Sykes

WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON HOHO'S?  HAS SHE BEEN GIVEN THE ORDER OF THE JACKBOOT? Empty WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON HOHO'S? HAS SHE BEEN GIVEN THE ORDER OF THE JACKBOOT?

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Looks odd - this is the current banner:

WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON HOHO'S?  HAS SHE BEEN GIVEN THE ORDER OF THE JACKBOOT? Hohoma10

I can't see any of Hoho's drive

It looks like Hoho's been chucked out, for reasons so far unknown. Her vids are gone, too. It would be wonderful if she's been written out or something.  

Only admin showing on that site are

Kay Locke
    Gill Ashton
    Jacqui Kendall
    Joy Elaine Murfin
    Angela Bradley
    Fiona Collins
    Helen Kirsty Antcliff

WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON HOHO'S?  HAS SHE BEEN GIVEN THE ORDER OF THE JACKBOOT? Hohoad10

Anouska Uprichard
    2 hrs
    What happened to all the posts
    LikeLike · Share
    4 people like this.

Anouska Uprichard Oh its ok there bk again
    2 hrs · Like

Anouska Uprichard Some have gone
    2 hrs · Like

Diane Broderick A lot are missing !
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Anouska Uprichard Yes they are
    2 hrs · Like

Diane Broderick The post has gone from my notifications.
    2 hrs · Like

Sue Gregory Think Lizzy's been whooosed!!!!

Oh no! Not AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Sarah Cox whats happened to lizzys pinned post on here thats gone

Marian Grove She isn't on the Admin list.........
    Just now · Like

Sarah Cox i thought lizzie was admin?????

James Haydon Sorry Janet, I just changed it quickly to a pic on JM's FB status. I'm not sure if it can be changed again, unless it's by an admin.
    4 mins · Like

Tracey N Poppy Harmer im an admin on a few groups and only admin can change the cover photo if your settings are correct ..maybe admin need to check the settings for the page x
    4 mins · Like

James Haydon That isn't so, I was able to change it, despite not being admin. But thank goodness, Lizzy's back

James Haydon Lizzy, I am very sorry about changing the pic, I just did it quickly to stop someone (like Diane W) changing it to something of their choice. We didn't know what had happened.

-----------

Tina Mari Cowin Diane winch has had her witches wand over the groups.
    We need to find out what has happened. These pages have been very weird this past week

Sykes
    Sykes

WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON HOHO'S?  HAS SHE BEEN GIVEN THE ORDER OF THE JACKBOOT? Empty Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON HOHO'S? HAS SHE BEEN GIVEN THE ORDER OF THE JACKBOOT?

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:54 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoDebateDiscussions/permalink/290071217830759/

Isabel Oliveira
    54 mins
    Someone cares to explain how Diane posted the new group picture here?
    LikeLike · Share
    2 people like this.

Sharon Strachan Your guess is as good as mine, but ive admined enough groups and pages to know that you need to b a admin to change the group pic....??
    52 mins · Like · 2

James Haydon I wish I knew. The only way I could think it's possible, is that someone hacked an admin's computer/smartphone, and got the passwords. I've been discussing this very thing with Gill Ashton over the last few days, who may have had information 'harvested'. This would explain it.
    49 mins · Like · 1

Tina Mari Cowin She was volunteering for admin. Method in her madness I think
    49 mins · Like · 2

James Haydon I agree, Tina Mari. It's noteworthy too, that this happened after her post about how she's been 'attacked and ridiculed' recently.
    47 mins · Like · 2

Leanne R Baulch It's simple, Lizzy's picture went with Lizzy's account. Diane knew it was going to happen. It gives the members the option to change it if the settings on the group aren't secure but can't be changed back.
    42 mins · Like · 2

James Haydon Thnx for that, so what's happened to Lizzy then?
    41 mins · Like · 1

Paul Calvert Whats happenef to lizzy

Paul Calvert Whats happenef to lizzy
    36 mins · Like · 1

James Haydon I can confirm Leanne R Baulch's comment above, as I've just changed the profile pic here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoCONTROVERSYofMadeleineMcCann/. It appears as if I now have control of that picture, so if you think it should change to something else, let me know. I guess admin's will have full control over it.
    34 mins · Like · 3

Leanne R Baulch She's been reported, seems planned. Diane knew it was coming.
    33 mins · Like · 3

Sharon Strachan That's the first ive came across that happening, she obviously knew what she was doing, but she'll be lucky to have a account herself with all the reports on it
    32 mins · Like

Paul Calvert That evil hoe Diane better watch her back JS
    31 mins · Like

James Haydon Absolutely unbelievable, how Lizzy could be attacked like this. She obviously unsettles some vile people.
    29 mins · Like · 3

Leanne R Baulch We are all reporting her
    29 mins · Like · 2

James Haydon It may be better if we don't attack individuals on here, or it could bring the group down

Benjamin Thompson Mine and Leanne's accounts were closed temporarily in the same way by the pro's last week. Pam openly suggested doing it to admin on OFM on the 7th June.
    28 mins · Like · 2

Louisa Hill Lizzy lost her last group like this
    20 mins · Like · 1

Marianne Smith Can the police be shown what was put on the ofm page as it is cyber crime or is that just. Silly
    12 mins · Like · 1

Louisa Hill If a pro is admin then this group is screwed everything will go. Disgusting whoever has done this
    8 mins · Like · 1

Jason Mills Winch and co reported and blocked!!!
    7 mins · Like

Marie Smith Don't worry Louisa..she's not admin...the consensus is that because lizzys pic went there was a glitch and she took advantage of it to change the pic.
    7 mins · Like

Louisa Hill Thank god for that, I really don't know why they're here they add nothing to the group and just ask for links and ask inane questions

WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON HOHO'S?  HAS SHE BEEN GIVEN THE ORDER OF THE JACKBOOT? Hh310

They're lying as usual.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoDebateDiscussions/

Janet Cocking what's happening?
    1 hr · Like · 1

Kelly Spurgeon I've missed whatever it is ;-/
    1 hr · Like

Kelly Mummy Walbridge Whats happening
    1 hr · Like

Janet Cocking no one really knows Kelly Mummy Walbridge
    1 hr · Like

Diane Winch I change the picture
    1 hr · Like

Carmel Guilfoyle how can you change the picture Diane?
    1 hr · Like

Carmel Guilfoyle Lizzy has been hacked i think
    1 hr · Like

Carmel Guilfoyle does anyone have her phone num, we need to control the groups pages
    1 hr · Like · 1

Punnki O'Hare i would hope we can contact Lizzy somehow just out of concern for her too ,,,be nice to see if she is ok;)
    1 hr · Edited · Like · 2

Carmel Guilfoyle yes i agree
    1 hr · Like · 1

Punnki O'Hare she has put a lot of work into her group and deserves no malice for thatxx
    1 hr · Like · 1

Diane Winch Its best if you contact admins on here they might know what as happen to Lizzy

H'lee Vurley Can you pm please Lisa Edington
    56 mins · Like

Aimee Long Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    52 mins · Like

Punnki O'Hare Aimee Long she has gone;(
    42 mins · Like

Aimee Long Anything to do with what went on on the posting pen?
    27 mins · Like

Cathy Robinson whats is the posting pen Aimee?
    23 mins · Like

Christina Scott Hope Lizzy is ok.x
    22 mins · Like

Janet Cocking what went on Aimee Long??
    21 mins · Like

Aimee Long Not sure to be honest,
    9 mins · Like

Punnki O'Hare doesn't matter she's back
    7 mins · Edited · Like · 2

Cathy Robinson lizzy is back? happy days
    5 mins · Like

Janet Cocking why do you say she is back??
    3 mins · Like

Punnki O'Hare not on this group the main one;)

Marie Smith she's done a post on hdh Janet...
    3 mins · Like · 2

Janet Cocking seen it now liz not lizzy x
    3 mins · Like

Cathy Robinson it is lizzy in a new account janet
    Sykes
    Sykes

WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON HOHO'S?  HAS SHE BEEN GIVEN THE ORDER OF THE JACKBOOT? Empty WORDS AT 10 PACES

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:00 pm

Julie Farmer I will tell you to leave it when your stirring up angst.God only knows I've had to block more people on this forum in the last week then I have the whole length of time I've been on facebook.I suppose there's always trouble makers though.
    13 mins · Like

Lisa Edington Ben Thompson I'm here with you in the corner feeling like the finger is pointing in our direction too! NOT a nice feeling tbh, as i would NEVER do that and I had hoped that almost a year of loyalty would have proven my worth!!!
    12 mins · Like · 2

Sheryl Sladen What on earth is going on I'm proper confused x
    11 mins · Like · 2

Caroline Denver I think we should have just blocked the ones we knew to be here on a mission ourselves and not given them ammunition to use against the group. Will be more trigger happy in future,block,block,block!!
    10 mins · Like · 3

Frances Rowe Thank you ladies ! Xxx
    10 mins · Like · 2

Julie Farmer Watch out, some of them have 2 accounts, good job I'm a sharp lady and spotted the duplication, blocking both within seconds.
    9 mins · Like · 3

Cathy Robinson maybe im stupid but why would lizzy point finger at u and ben Lisa Edington? ur her admin, it dont make sense but at the risk of getting my nose bit off maybe it should be discussed in private rather than give the nebby crew the pleasure of seeing trouble amongst us unfold? just an idea, dont shout x

Ben Thompson You have no idea what you're talking about Julie, feel free to block away. I'll tell you what Queen hoho is doing shall I? Despite being shown PROOF the pro's are reporting accounts, and despite writing a post on it not 2 weeks ago, she has chosen to ignore that, defend the pro's and point the finger at admin from another group. Lizzy is a manipulative liar. She always has been and always will be.
    9 mins · Like · 2

Julie Farmer Cathy has a point.
    8 mins · Like

Lisa Edington Well, I for one do NOT take kindly to being blamed for something I haven't done, Julie Farmer you have no idea what this is about, so do not tell others that are being blamed to be quiet about that fact!!!
    8 mins · Like

Julie Farmer Lisa hush up now, you have no idea what I know and don't know.
    7 mins · Like

Janet Cocking oh dear....this is not going to end well!!!
    7 mins · Like · 3

Lisa Edington Don't you dare call me a troll Frances Rowe!!!!! Lizzy called us out, so please do the honorable thing and please tell me who you are blaming?????????????????
    7 mins · Like

Lisa Edington Julie Farmer, you're just blowing hot air into an empty space now

Ben Thompson I'm not one of Lizzy's admin Cathy, I run another group. Lizzy lost her admin because they were sick of her protecting the pro's, and she's still doing it.
    7 mins · Like · 2

Julie Farmer Don't answer her Frances, get your finger on the trigger.Beat the Bullies.
    6 mins · Like · 1

Cathy Robinson eh? fuk im well confused now
    6 mins · Like · 2

Frances Rowe Errr I'm not please read properly what I said ?!? I don't even know you ???
    5 mins · Edited · Like

Richard O'Neill FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    5 mins · Like · 1

Caroline Denver Jesus,I think I'm missing some of the comments,cos its not making any sense!
    5 mins · Like · 1

Julie Farmer It's okay some people having severe comprehension issues Caroline.
    4 mins · Like · 1

Helen Kirsty Antcliff No one is accusing anyone of anything. Please don't post disrespectfully to each other here. Please take any issues to PM. Thanks.
    5 mins · Like · 2

Leanne R Baulch Julie, stop being childish. Lizzy is pointing the finger at us despite the evidence that it was down to pros. Lizzy's friendship with Pam seems to be more important than her friendship with us. Go figure eh?

I have never reported anyone group related up until today and those I reported were the people that had reported Lizzy. I won't bother next time!

ulie Farmer Leanne stop being childish yourself.All I said was stop trying to make her name people.Read statements properly before commenting, it's disrupting the thread and persistently asking should have been taken to PM's.
    1 min · Like

Cathy Robinson I know u run another group Ben because im a member but im just totally gob smacked at what is unfolding here, dont like all this, im so confused now
    2 mins · Like · 2

Caroline Denver So anyone who received the threatening messages from the lunatic fringe should report them to Facebook, going by what's happening here?
    1 min · Like · 1

Richard O'Neill i'm enjoying it.........
    1 min · Like · 1

Lisa Edington Helen, I'm really sorry hun, but it is being insinuated that 'pro's' are nothing to do with this reporting of Liz Taylor's other account, and it's 'someone or a few' that have done it. We had an issue earlier and yesterday which is NOT connected to th...See More
    1 min · Like

Julie Farmer Richard's just waiting for the shirts to come off
    1 min · Like · 2

Joy Savage Me? Lol
    Just now · Like

Donna Suddaby Are there actually on here right now?
    Please pm me if so ty

Leanne R Baulch Julie, she is quite clearly accusing us! You don't know all the facts. I'm am so shocked that she would accuse us of such a thing. We have always looked out for Lizz
    Sykes
    Sykes

WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON HOHO'S?  HAS SHE BEEN GIVEN THE ORDER OF THE JACKBOOT? Empty Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON HOHO'S? HAS SHE BEEN GIVEN THE ORDER OF THE JACKBOOT?

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Ben Thompson Helen, Lizzy was the one who said she KNEW it wasn't pro's. After her display of lies and accusations in the pen last night it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out who she meant. Perhaps she'd like to explain who it is if not us................She's bang out of order. Out of respect for one of the admin here I'm going to leave it there. But as Lizzy won't answer my PM's I doubt I or my admin will be receiving an apology or an explanation any time soon

Ben Thompson You have no idea what you're talking about Julie, feel free to block away. I'll tell you what Queen hoho is doing shall I? Despite being shown PROOF the pro's are reporting accounts, and despite writing a post on it not 2 weeks ago, she has chosen to ignore that, defend the pro's and point the finger at admin from another group. Lizzy is a manipulative liar. She always has been and always will be.

Lisa Edington Helen, I'm really sorry hun, but it is being insinuated that 'pro's' are nothing to do with this reporting of Liz Taylor's other account, and it's 'someone or a few' that have done it. We had an issue earlier and yesterday which is NOT connected to this page and I am not going to sit quietly while the finger of blame is directed at me! I gave sooo much to this page and it became intolerable dealing with Pro's. Liz, taught me so much and has today lied about things i've done and that is NOT okay in my book. This is an open page and it's way too far below the belt to do this!

Last edited by Sykes on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:18 pm

lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Can you believe this shyte?  lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:33 pm

Rachel Spurgeon Not per se. When I found out my boss is very pro-McCann, in an attempt to avoid scuppering my promotion prospects I made a new FB account for these groups...AND I JOINED CONTROVERSY AGAIN. Anarchy rules...except when it comes to my promotion ; )

Sharon Strachan You cannot hack a group or page unless you have been made Admin, that is the only way it can b done, Sorchas right lol
    17 mins · Edited · Like · 1

Sorcha McPharlain The hacker was probably a admin I've stole many groups myself ....

Helen Kirsty Antcliff It was an admin decision based on lots of factors, Gwen. Today has been quite busy and the disruption here has added to the workload. Diane has apologised and has said she understands.
    Diane is not blocked.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:37 am

Rachel Keogh
    10 hrs
    We all have to remember that we will get pro mccanns on here......the best thing is if you think someone is just ignore them. They are waiting for a reaction but if you dont feed them then they have nothing on us. You treat these people with the contempt they deserve and that is silence, winds them up more when we dont react
    You think so?    Look over your shoulder, I'm walking behind, right in your chadow.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:07 am

they really are pathetic  lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:52 am

A bit of entertainment now that England are out of the World Cup, watching the forkers scrapping! I wonder how long before another take-over bid?
    Sykes
    Sykes

WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON HOHO'S?  HAS SHE BEEN GIVEN THE ORDER OF THE JACKBOOT? Empty TIN HATS ON, HERE COMES PARANOIA

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:01 pm

Numties decided someone is a Dark Force:

Sharon Strachan Her friends list is hidden Chris....
    1 hr · Like · 1

Chris Roberts Sharon, that is of no surprise but the reverse method is to check the friends list of those who you suspect may be associated with her.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED ON HOHO'S?  HAS SHE BEEN GIVEN THE ORDER OF THE JACKBOOT? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGJvSj0lGkTISjGmfLHqgYQiyjymZEWQ8k-HVFHJAmb3IeSQ5q

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 am