A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

IN ATTACK MODE - THIS TIME INSULTING AN IRISH JOURNALIST

Bosie
    Bosie

IN ATTACK MODE - THIS TIME INSULTING AN IRISH JOURNALIST Empty IN ATTACK MODE - THIS TIME INSULTING AN IRISH JOURNALIST

Post  Bosie Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:43 pm

The Brat blog

Friday, 10 February 2012
    Donal McIntyre: Telling Them What They Want To Hear?
    MADELEINE McCann was abducted by at least two kidnappers who must have carried out several dry runs in the days leading up to her disappearance.

After spending a week on the ground investigating the case and the methods used by the kidnappers, I can only conclude that they must have entered the apartment to carry out a rehearsal, because they were working to an incred­ibly tight schedule.....
    Such was the narrow window of opportunity, only agile, sharp-witted people well-practised in breaking and entering properties could have pulled this off. Over the past week I have conducted a cold case review of most of the available evidence relating to the abduction and had lengthy discussions with numerous Portuguese sources who cannot be identified. Crucial to unravelling the whole case is establishing what precisely took place from 8pm to …

Hmm. Ireland's answer to Edgar Lustgarten has been watching too many leprechaun movies, methinks.

Normally, I wouldn't give this man the time of day. He doesn't always come across as the brightest button in the box, and his "tough guy" image took a trouncing when he was filmed getting a tattoo during his adventure exposing football hooligans. My wife, bless her, thinks he would do well if he were a potato because he would make thicker chips.

So why this sudden interest in Hairy Chest? Well, hot on the heels of his "success" in "Dancing On Ice", Mr McIntyre spent a week in Portugal, offered a "thorough investigation", and gave the Loonies the news they wanted to hear. They could have waited a little while and sent Anne Widdicombe, but she doesn't phototograph as well from behind in a tight pair of Levis. Nothing ever came of his visit, of course. No surprise there.

This week, Pat Brown is in Portugal, again for a week, and may be about to give the Loonies the news they do NOT want to hear. Therefore they've dragged Michael Flatfoot out of storage and are using his three-year-old theory to hammer her into the ground. To their way of thinking, it's better that Maddie should never be found at all than she should be found by someone from behind enemy lines. Of course, it would look better for the parents if THEY were out there looking for her, physically, but that's another matter.

And now, word comes twittering my way that my blog entries and non-existant tweets have been collated and sent to Mr McIntyre, and that he is about to "do" me--hence my making an appointment with the hairdresser, re-decorating the living room, and stocking up on Solpadol, depending on the type of "doing" he has in mind.

coco
    coco

IN ATTACK MODE - THIS TIME INSULTING AN IRISH JOURNALIST Empty Re: IN ATTACK MODE - THIS TIME INSULTING AN IRISH JOURNALIST

Post  coco Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:33 pm

makin an arse of himself again is he ? why would a talented , successful young guy care a toss about that shrivelled up old bitchqueen ? doubt if hes even heard of brat , well , who has ?

thinks theyre all nutterz does Donald Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 pm