A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

Now Pam Gurney's rattled Hoho's cage:

Sykes
    Sykes

Now Pam Gurney's rattled Hoho's cage: Empty Now Pam Gurney's rattled Hoho's cage:

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:35 am

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    3 hrs
    REQUEST TO PAM GURNEY TO CEASE SENDING MEMBERS THREATENING PMS
    Pam, it's come to my attention that you have been PMing members of HDH CONTROVERSY and suggesting you are in touch with Facebook Legal Department and you will be reporting comments and they will remove IPs from Facebook if found to be committing libel.
    Admin in this group are aware of what is libel and make every effort to remove it quickly and efficiently. Discussing the Police Files is NOT libel and if the details in the files suggest Gerry and Kate may be complicit in their daughter's disappearance THAT is not libel..
    As long as we use reliable sources, and try to report the other side of the story we are able to report statements and allegations if there’s a public interest in distributing the information to a wide audience.
    ---------------------------
    RELIABLE SOURCE: Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida Intercalary Report
    'From everything that is exposed, the process files result in the following:
    A) the minor Madeleine McCann died in apartment 5A at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, on the night of the 3rd of May 2007;
    B) a simulation of an abduction took place;
    C) in order to render the child’s death impossible before 22H00, a situation of checking of the McCann couple’s children while they slept was made up;
    D) Kate McCann and Gerald McCann are involved in the concealment of the cadaver of their daughter, Madeleine McCann;'

It is VERY WRONG of you to be intruding into HDH members personal inboxes and I would suggest they should report you for the unwanted intrusion. INTIMIDATION tactics will not work with this group.
    I have told you that I respect your right and your prerogative to believe as you wish but please do not covertly attempt to change members minds.
    Athough Kate McCann hasn't give you the opportunity of the £100,000 translation of the police files to work with to help you in the search for Maddie (for her own reasons) I understand that you have your own resources for discovering the truth.
    WE HAVE OURS....The Police Files that have been TRANSLATED and checked VOLUNTARILY by PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATORS!
    Your resources do not allow for questioning the 'facts' of the case but here in HDH CONTROVERSY we are FREE to look and DISCUSS all the 'EVIDENCE' that you have been denied. (unless you access OUR translations).
    We continue to keep the threads on topic with the files and allow EVERYONE to form their own opinions on what they see. PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST TO MEMBERS THAT POSTING ABOUT THE POLICE FILES IS LIBELOUS!
    Goncalo Amaral, Tony Bennett and the Express Newspapers have been sued by Kate and Gerry but NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE TELLING LIES.
    Kate and Gerry have used 'other' methods to try and stop the TRUTH getting to the UK NOT by accusing them of lies...because they KNOW they were not lying...

WE WANT THE UK TO SEE THE FILES SO THEY CAN DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES.
    The intimidation of our members here has to STOP. You have always accused me of libel etc but I ignore you and always have as you know! I like you and respect your opinion but do not have time for you telling me what I should and shouldn't do and CERTAINLY not when you attempt to intimidate our members!
    Maybe try to build your own successful group with your 'advisors' and help YOUR new members understand what they need to know about the case...without using the Investigation Police files and without being able to question Kate and Gerry.
    I DO know that you honestly want Madeleine to be found safe and well (which we would ALL love to happen)and I choose not to question your beliefs that the McCanns are not complicit in their daughter's disappearance...you have YOUR 'truth' but it doesn't mean you have a right to try to change others' opinions with reasons based on.....er...some 'resources'...and what Kate and Gerry say?
    You claim that Scotland Yard have declared the McCanns 'cleared' and not suspects....but they HAVE NOT DECLARED THEM INNOCENT! Please do not confuse the comments.
    I'm afraid I have no alternative but, in the interests of the members here, I may have to block you from seeing this group.
    I will allow you time to read responses and will post any responses that you, or any of your 'friends' have in response.

Unlike Official McCann groups we DO ALLOW ANYONE TO HAVE A VOICE!
    TO MEMBERS:
    PLEASE ADVISE ME IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED UNWANTED PM's OF THIS NATURE
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Now Pam Gurney's rattled Hoho's cage: Empty Re: Now Pam Gurney's rattled Hoho's cage:

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:16 am

Quote from hoho:

"WE HAVE OURS....The Police Files that have been TRANSLATED and checked VOLUNTARILY by PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATORS!"

Best laugh I've had all week!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:21 am