A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

THE TOTAL INSANITY OF ROTHLEY PILLOCKFACE

Sykes
    Sykes

THE TOTAL INSANITY OF ROTHLEY PILLOCKFACE - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TOTAL INSANITY OF ROTHLEY PILLOCKFACE

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:02 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™ @RothleyPillow · 2h
    Frances Gallagher & zora had lengthy conversations about getting me off the internet "for good" THANX for everything Frances! LOLOL #McCann

Rothley Pillowcase™ @RothleyPillow · 2h
    Mate of mine said recently > until zm got into Con admin > we only ever had trouble with #McCann defenders > AND OH BOY IS HE RIGHT!
    Sykes
    Sykes

THE TOTAL INSANITY OF ROTHLEY PILLOCKFACE - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TOTAL INSANITY OF ROTHLEY PILLOCKFACE

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson I wish to state categorically that EVERYTHING Julie Miles has written is absolutely TRUE! Many of us have the screenshots of the VILE trolling behaviour of the admin! Victoria Treen was in the admin and has all the admin chats saved! Too much to say and so little time to say it right now > but I'll be back later! I feel partly responsible coz I personally helped choose the most vile admin > who has caused so much trouble it can never be repaired > Some longstanding friendships destroyed because of stupid, misguided egotistical behaviour > People would rather stay onside with somebody who they KNEW had stated she could ''blackmail'' people and send people to ''sort out'' other people > and smugly say she would not go to prison coz she had children > than consider me and how I felt! #Jesus For the other admin to stand by and do nothing > is just as bad as doing the actual blackmailing and threatening. SICKENING BEHAVIOUR! See my Wall for events for some of the shite I've been through! Disgraceful!
    17 July at 08:31 · Edited · Like

Judy Olsen Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson would you mind making it clear that the "Judy" mentioned, is NOT me! thanks. Both here and on your wall, since I can't post to there. Thanks.
    17 July at 08:53 · Like · 1

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Will do babe xx
    17 July at 09:05 · Like

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Judy Olsen Can't bloody find where I've written the name anywhere on here Can you PM me a link please xx Will go and check out my wall now
    17 July at 10:27 · Like

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Eeeek Judy Olsen Can't find it on my Wall eiter PM a link when you have a mo hon xx

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson For the record > We all heard rumours about who James was and wasn't > and I have to say that anybody worth their salt didn't give a flying fig > He was banned from Controversy coz he didn't understand an Irish troll's joke > and then he was made to feel like a leper on Controversy again coz he was quite simply more popular and witty than the admin were #FACT So I suggested he set up his own group and fk 'em off > I told him the best people would follow him > which they did > and I've supported him ever since coz he fascinates me. If some people spent more time bringing people and pillowcases together, instead of arsing around and checking each others accounts out and outing people > we'd have more fun. I used to find it bizarre that some people on twitter would spend all day long trying to sex this slip of a pillowcase WHY? We're only tweeting and posting > Does it make any difference who or what somebody is?? Nah > people who are truly here for justice, just wanna read others posts and know the insights and deductions of other posters The internet is a great leveller > and some of us take advantage of this! I'm actually severely intellectual in real life > but nobody would ever guess this from my postings JAMES GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE, BUDDY! We who enjoy your posts > don't care who or what you are #FACT
    17 July at 10:49 · Like · 2

Anne Brown Rothley you are referring to the Madeleine Controversy group I think. I too would be delighted to see Julie's screenshots. I think Rothley you are not right about why James was banned from Controversy. It had nothing to do with a joke. It was hIDEHO herself who banned him for spamming.
    17 July at 10:59 · Like

Hayley Benson james isnt even real ..it was it seems chris stedman
    17 July at 11:01 · Like · 4

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson No Anne Brown The Irish One had a joke with him However, James was affronted > coz telling jokes isn't the Irish One's forte So he got a bit mad and told everybody what he thought about them > He was OK with me though > coz I understand him and he understands me > Most of the time! It was the way it was dealt with that caused his indignance There's ways and means > and we're not kids in a kindergarten.

=============

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Anne Brown
    Re Julie Miles screenshots etc > It's all true > Vic and others have similar stuff Theres also stuff re BLACKMAILING people but her having to be CAREFUL > Also stuff re shopping a couple ppl to The Sun > #FACT My then mates > who are now ex-mates did JACK SHAT about it > Coz I guess it was more important for the to laud it upin a BIG group than do what they aid they'd do and get rid of zm That's also a FACT and if they backtrack again > Victoria Treen and I will simply put more stuff up! It's a fkn disgrace tbh > Loadsa people have been terrorised bt just two peole > who cannot stad each other > but who had to become friends again coz of what they have on each other Mmmm Bit like the McCanns

So, James' group now appears to have no admin, and another fight in progress.

Cha Webber
    22 hrs
    WHAT the hell is this group all about?? I have been reading some shit over the last 24 hours or so. This is embarrassing!! For GOD SAKES!! Please STOP this infantile behavior!! Get back in to the other Madeleine groups & start being productive with your wasted energy in here with the bickering!!
    =========

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
    Yesterday at 12:16
    James has been in touch with me Yayyyyy! Am in meetins back to back for about 3 hours so can't tell you any more thanto say he has ''received email/s''
    LikeLike · Share
    12 people like this.

Virginia Larrosa He will recover his facebook?
    Yesterday at 12:21 · Like · 1

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Dunno He's lost everything! I'm FURIOUS coz the @mirrorforum acct who trolls Victoria Treen and I > is the same one who was putting shite out last night! And Sam cae back in here and arsed about in a threatening manner.

==========

Missy Puddeduck What you are witnessing has been happing to any forum, blog or even twitter where REASONABLE people discuss the topic responsibly.

Rather than an opposing views joining in, explaining and engaging they get involve themselves & others is subterfuge. THE AIM IS TO DISCREDIT.

It goes like this, here on FB it's plodding along engaging in day to day issues. It doesn't particularly go anywhere and it's not explosive.

But it's NOT LIKED. So rather than these people show their true colours, they join in pretending to GO WITH THE FLOW. But their flow takes the usual midliners down an increasing MURKY ROUTE, until the blog\FB\whatever is reported.

As they say, game set and match. Then have won, pretending to understand & side with the midline view.

I've always referred to this type of TROLL behaviour as the TROJAN'S within, since you seldom see it coming, until it's too late.

And the remedy: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.
    Yesterday at 14:04 · Like · 11
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Who can understand that gibbering?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Angie Downing Widdop Well I'm been pulled from pillar to post over this whose lying whose not, whose real whose not. I'm not a sheep just an ordinary housewife/mother who wants the truth out for maddie n goncola. If sum 1 could pm with what's gone on n who u think the trolls are then I'll know where I stand.
    The mcanns will be loving all of this in fighting as well as their followers we don't need to give them any ammo to shoot us down!
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:43 pm

If she wants the truth out for Madeleine, the last place to look is Goncola
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:01 pm

Ben Thompson ‏@Justice4MM 3h
    @RothleyPillow Maybe just me, but it seems odd that this supposed anti only attacks and bullies anti #McCann s? Admit you're a pro Zoe Jones

Tabby Caster ‏@TabbyCaster 3h
    @Justice4MM @RothleyPillow Been rumoured for a long time. Makes a good case against GA to have trolls like her around #mccann
    arc ‏@sevenyearSCAM 3h
    @Justice4MM @RothleyPillow who'd have thought Frances was right all along? "Roth is pro, dear. In pay of the #mccann s
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:08 am

Hayley Benson this photo i meant to add ..proves that "james" has lied to everyone via people he emailed ..he said that lucie failed to reply ..here is proof that she sid infact ...she isnt a troll . none of us orchastrated this ...he just came unstuck ..if you all want to be duped and fooled and give cheap sick thrills to imo a rather sexual deviant person then thats cool . but just to clear up we have nothing to hide as we are not liars or trolls ..for the record i belive james is back on here under various alias's .

-----------

Hayley Benson yes ive seen the emails and also how 2faced you actually are ...oh and "chris caffrey" who i have stated many times i think is "james" is now in a tizz personally messaging me asking me to take this post down ....why do you think that is sally ?
    8 hrs · Like · 3

Hayley Benson p.s if memory serves me correctly it was "chris caffrey" who suggested i never post on here ....well funny how "james" disapears and "chris caffrey" suddenly appears ...now i think of it i dont remember either of you posting on here !
    8 hrs · Like · 1

Sadie Rodgers Yous are all of your heads . its laughable..get a grip . have yous nothing better to do than accuse each other of this and that..join another group..James had knowledge a
    8 hrs · Like

Sally Springthorpe Simpson sound like paranoia hayley - you should put something on that before it gets too ugly! can i ask - what are you wanting to achieve? if you want to leave the group then do, i am sure others have brains in their heads enough to think for themselves and leave if they want to - why are you wanting to get everyone to leave so desperately?
    8 hrs · Like · 1

Sally Springthorpe Simpson oh and yesterday you also accused me of being james too!
    8 hrs · Like

Hayley Benson your too thick i suspect to be james ..the fake person
    8 hrs · Like · 2
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:37 pm

Narc ‏@sevenyearSCAM 6h
    Zoe Jones copied months worth of my private messages while Victoria Treen ripped me off to tune of £300, yet I'm the cunt? HUH??? #mccann

Narc ‏@sevenyearSCAM 5h
    @Mrs_M45 @Penj01 when it affects real life eg Zoe threatening to contact my employer I guess it becomes personal. V distressing @Justice4MM

Narc ‏@sevenyearSCAM 6h
    @TheCatwoman2 you will surely regret being taken in by Zoe's lies. #Godknowswedo #mccann @Justice4MM @RothleyPillow

Narc ‏@sevenyearSCAM 6h
    @TheCatwoman2 LOL dangerous! Who is it trying to sabotage #mccann groups? @Justice4MM @RothleyPillow

Ben Thompson ‏@Justice4MM 6h
    @TheCatwoman2 @sevenyearSCAM @RothleyPillow Hearing from whom? Zoe Jones, the pro #McCann? You should choose your friends more wisely.

Ben Thompson ‏@Justice4MM 6h
    @sevenyearSCAM @RothleyPillow We put up with her shit for 6 months, some anti's for longer. I'm not the only 1 convinced she's a pro #McCann

*Catwoman* ‏@TheCatwoman2 3h
    @sevenyearSCAM @Justice4MM @RothleyPillow Am stunned after hearing about FG and ZM, in shock for want of better word #mccann #dangerous
    Hayley Benson heres a rundown put very articulately by Rob Jones Basically, the James Arbuthnot username was one of many used by this individual. The main problem is that people who do this sort of thing are considered to be internet trolls, and you may have seen this mentioned in the media in relation to the McCanns, where it has been claimed that they have been persecuted by trolls online. To have a troll running a group of this nature not only undermines the genuine people involved, but it is also plays straight into the hands of the McCanns and pretty much proves their claims that anyone online who disagrees with their version of events is essentially a troll. The fact that the James Arbuthnot username played games with group members in the background by posing as other members and also being the Sophie administrator has annoyed many people, but the main issue to me at least, is the damage he has caused to the validity of the people who wish to take an opposing viewpoint of the case. It's true that some people do have different accounts for various reasons, but they generally aren't putting themselves in the public eye by being at the forefront of an opposition group.

Brett Clarke I see your point Hayley. So people setting up false accounts are considered trolls, and to set up a group of this nature, to seek truth and justice by somebody who's using a false account and furthermore stealing a photo and passing it off your own, will only serve to discredit groups like this, and further supports the McCanns claims that we are all trolls.
    Yep, I see it now Hayley. X
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:09 pm

Ben Thompson Zoe Jones aka Rothley Pillowcase. How much harassment did you expect us all to take without reply? I try to ignore the pros, but an anti posing as one is the lowest of the low, your disgusting antics have seen you removed from all groups, except the one with no admin, which you're currently trolling to death to discredit as many antis as you can. Go back to your pro friends Zoe, the game is up!

Ben Thompson She is horrible Lynn, Zoe Jones has systematically tried to bring down most admin across the groups for 7 years. Some have left and are hardly seen any more due to the fear and upset she caused them. She has been openly advertising for people to send her PM's from any person who has information on us. This week she threatened to contact an admin from another group's employer. She has stolen private information from Zora's laptop over a ten day period, and caused so much pain and distress to real, genuine people. I think she is so detached from reality, and so caught up in pretending to be a male pillowcase, (named after the DNA of Madeleine..........sick) that she either doesn't care about peoples real lives, or worse knows the pain and heartache she causes, and gets a sinister kick from it. Sadly I think it's the latter.
    Sykes
    Sykes

THE TOTAL INSANITY OF ROTHLEY PILLOCKFACE - Page 2 Empty It's STILL going on

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 3h
    @tdurbo It's OK > I know who it is > and lots of other ppl have been STALKED and intimidated by same 2 ppl So GET OFF MY TL #McCann
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
    Dumpling ‏@tdurbo 3h
    @RothleyPillow who's stalking you? Seriously? Why?

@tdurbo No idea WHY! JudyJo Wilson told me straight away last year > zm "HATES" me & wanted me to change my silly name > WHY?? WHY? #McCann

Dumpling ‏@tdurbo 3h
    @RothleyPillow Would Z actually care enough to even say that? I mean really? And would prob say direct? Are you THAT important/scary/both?

@tdurbo Yep All documented in her own writing > All on Vic's fb records And others of course! STALKING is illegal! So is BLACKMAIL #McCann
    1:32 PM - 22 Jul 2014 · Details
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:09 am

all the haters are lunatics , do they even know what they' re fighting about ?
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:14 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! Way to go to find truth and justice for a missing child. They're still at it then, same old names, same old "I've got the evidence". Idiots to a poster. Anyone who has a true belief and an opinion to share about the Mccanns guilt or innocence and who posts alongside and around that nonsense have not one shred of credibility. As for the Muppet Show there, zora the witch, the pillowcase............they never had any in the first place. Indeed, the "anti" camp is populated by trolls, it has to be, if you're not a troll yourself, how can you tolerate it?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:45 pm

24 July
    For the record > I HAVE NEVER STALKED ANYBODY! However I have a lot of evidence to prove that the people pretending they're being stalked, have contacted people who know me, by DM about me > On twitter > on fb and by phone where some have been recorded > And admins of Maddie groups have received nasty, vindictive messages about me trolling sites and gaining access to areas which shouldn't be available to me! #FACT Show me evidence where I have EVER trolled or caused trouble anywhere > I've been accused of hacking and of being liar > All proven untrue > SO LET'S SEE THE EVIDENCE > coz I have absolute proof of all my claims #FACT Ask laurie or bohden what I'm like for not knowing who is who or even giving a flying fk! Not interested! No time for it! Only time I'm interested is when it affects me or those I care about who watch my back on the case. #Fact

=========

7 hours ago
    Just tweeted this >> 5m: GET THE FK OFF MY FOLLOW LIST if you'll gossip about a dead child you never knew, but allow the abuse of living flesh and blood! Ta #McCann

Jean Aked Sending hugs xxxx The living are the important ones; the dead are already in a better place. Sorry to see all that's going on. Sadly none of it helps the cause of justice. A bit of Longfellow, from Hiawatha Section I The peace-Pipe:

"All your strength is in your union,...See More
    4 hours ago · 1

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Makes me piss how people can sit here 24/7 saying they're here to protest against all kinds of abuse which may or may not have happened to a child they never knew > but have no problem ignoring people and pillowcases under all kinds of blackmail and threats > and call it ''squabbles" #JesuChrist
    4 hours ago · 1

==========

3 hours ago
    ben qualified his earlier statement to somebody about zm's kids > Apparently zm and her family had NOT been threatened > and ben gave a different but most believable reason for why some children in Scotland are walked to school by police Hilarious > Next thing we knew > Leanne was trying to get ben's information over to the McCann cult monsters > to dob him in #Ugh #Honestly #WhenThievesFallOutEh But the twist is > Dan said he's got to keep zm sweet because of his PMs > and ''deeply regrets'' using an email address with her #AndThisIsTheManWhoWarnedMEAboutHER #lulz

(She's ranting incoherently on twitter, too:)

My fb account has been reported by a proxy sock > so is suspended again > Concerted effort Conspiracy to harm #ShameOnYou #McCann #Savile

#McCann They don't like the truth on Fb! > We Removed Something You Posted We removed the post below because (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1s2lnk7
    this is what was removed:

#McCann They don't like the truth on Fb! > We Removed Something You Posted
    We removed the post below because it doesn't follow the Facebook Community Standards:
    If anybody's seen the latest stuff re Pillowcase being a paedophile > please contact Bohden Chalawaka so he can assure you the name stated is NOT on any paedophile registers #NotThatAnybodyBelievesItAnyway

POLICE WILL RECEIVE EVERY SINGLE THREAT AND ALL VICTORIA TREEN'S FB MESSAGES BY MID WEEK! I still don't know how my last fb account diisappeared in the middle of the night > along with the email address which ONLY Laurie Harvey had the password to > and whose fixed landline email address was the alternative account. Sorcha and Leanne have threatened people by saying they will tell their partners they have slept with them! May I say I will support anybody who has been threatened in this way! Some people have been threatened with Shop A Troll at The Sun > All by zora mccartney > zm also tried to get men to visit other men at their homes to sort them out. I wouls appreciate it if it is made clear in eery instance that all offers help towards myself and Victoria Treen have not been solicited by ourselves > and we thank you! We have both stated we will support anybody else who has been threatened in any way by zm. ben thomson, Sorcha and leanne baulch. You people who sit back and say you don't want to get involved annoy me > because abuse anywhere is an aberration > To turn a blind eye in order not to become embroiled is a disgrace You all know what's going on > and you all know who the dangerous individuals are > So do something! Julie Miles has stated she would stand against 50,000 people about the dangerous people she encountered in the Con and Justice admin > I told her that she's NOT alone > coz Victoria and I feel the same > And so do dozens of others! So call Pillow a nonce Call our friend zoe a nonce > BUT NONE OF US ARE GOING ANYWHERE! We stay until every nonce is banged up in JAIL! > #FACT > I left this case in February > I only came back because Laurie Harvery begged me to come back > I'll go when I want to go > NOT when somebody forces me off the internet! I'm FULLY aware of all the PMs people have received from zora about myself and Victoria > And I was not shocked to see zm has been doing this since she arrived > because Laurie JudyJoWilson and Bohden informed me when it started. Before this account closes I will put up all info to allay anybody's doubts about who to believe! This account may be going shortly > so everything has been copied to ensure nothing goes missing :v
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:35 pm

what's that in human ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:57 pm

Putting here as I assume the James referred to is the same one Pillockface has been ranting on about.

THE TOTAL INSANITY OF ROTHLEY PILLOCKFACE - Page 2 Thanks10
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:59 pm

what's that in human ?

Not a clue.  We need an online translation.

Fish can only be one person.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Numty boasts about being a troll:

JamesJArbuthnot ‏@JamesJAtbuthnot 4m
    I've now removed my Mark Bashford admin ID and I'm using the Chris Caffrey ID on Facebook. Join my group for more trolling fun. #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:20 am

I appear to have missed this one.
    Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:32 pm
    Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson shared a link.
    12 hours ago
    PLEASE WATCH this lady https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Wxeiy ... e=youtu.be > (it seems this video has been removed from youtube) coz a lot of people and pillowcases on #McCann case have had to put up with this sort of shite for SEVEN YEARS! It's inspired myself and others to put up all the shite some of us have had > and I hope it's had the same effect on others. It's OK for those of you who were internet-savvy prior to McCanns telling us Maddie had been abducted > but some of us > or should I say > most of us > trusted people whom we thought were on the same page re p.a.e.d.o.philia.

I'm very, very, very sorry that I trusted some people and asked others to trust them. Indeed I have had battles with people who BEGGED me not to trust the people whom I held in the highest esteem > but who have turned out to be the BIGGEST shits on the case > But I live and learn eh! Fact is > some of THE noisiest shits on the case who hold themselves up as pillars of virtue are THE most nasty, conniving, blackmailing turds on the case.

It's been staggering to see how many people have received private messages from ONE person saying ''the pillowcase has to go" and ''the pillowcase is an embarrassment'' > BUT THAT'S NOTHING to all the stuff that's been sent around the internet about some of my most favourite or revered people on the McCann case. The THREATS, the STALKING and the BLACKMAIL we have found is fkn frightening. How many of you are aware of the sheer volume of info that has been collected about you? Are you aware of how much time is spent in tracking people down? How many of your voices have been recorded during conversation > without your express permission? Mmm? I'm fkn appalled, disgusted and annoyed with the despicable people who have colluded in hounding and threatening people off the social networks. As usual > I cannot wish enough excruciating eternal pain, suffering and misery on each individual who has colluded or STOOD BY and done fk all whilst all this has been going on. I mean this most sincerely and will continue to state it regularly Coz I REALLY, REALLY wish this to happen! Coz anybody who can stand by and do nothing > is just as bad as those who do the damage > and deserve all that karma will bring them today, tomorrow > and for the rest of their miserable existence. #FACT
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:22 am

who' d want to record her voice ? unless someone wanted deranged cackles for a horror film .
    Sykes
    Sykes

THE TOTAL INSANITY OF ROTHLEY PILLOCKFACE - Page 2 Empty WHAT A LOAD OF ILLITERATE HOGWASH!

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:33 pm

Zora McCartney
    August 22 at 12:15am
    Via Gary Wyatt
    So lets find a reason why Hugh Grant would donate £5000 to Kate Mccanns marathon appeal a couple of years ago.Could it be he really wants to help find Madeleine? Or could it be he like Gerry Mccann supports the hacked off campaign. Why would a tv star want to help? I doubt it is because he worked with Richard Curtis CBE. The same Richard Curtis who is married to Emma Frued. Oh not that name again. Yes Mathew Frued sister. Mathew who married Murdoch daughter Elizabeth. Can't Elizabeth just ask her dad to not print bad things. Saves all this crap with hacked off. Here's some little facts that show how close all these people are. Gerry Mccann spoke with Gordon Brown very early on when Madeleine went missing. Gerry Mccann signed a document for Gordon Brown's brothers energy company long before Portugal trip. Gordon Brown's brother lived in the same road as Jill Renwick who Kate phoned early hours of 4th May 2007. It's Kates life long friend. Gordon Brown lived at number 10 Downing street I think as Primeminister Tony Blair needed to live at 11 due to to many kids. Tony Blair is Rupert Murdoch s youngest daughters god father. Could mention Clarence Mitchell again here. He is close to everybody mentioned I think. Mitchell reported on the Dando murder. Dando worked on crimewatch as did Gerry Mccanns alibi Jez Wilkins, wife. Richard Curtis was Co founder of red nose day with Lenny Henry. Haven't found anything connecting Lenny Henry at the moment he seems öoooookkkkkk. So I go back to frued who are distant relatives of Uri Gella. gella mum was a frued. Gella was close friends with Michael Jackson who paid off families whose kids he abused. You will have to look up the Gella Frued connection and you will come across Solomund Frued who looked into hypnotising children to see if they could remember being abused as kids. Anyway it is emerging that in Germany there is a group of people who are leaders of the biggest ring and they have all the evidence to blackmail all the major UK p.a.e.d.o.philes in high places. The uk are exposing the dead ones and old ones. Will it expose the rest.?
    Sykes
    Sykes

THE TOTAL INSANITY OF ROTHLEY PILLOCKFACE - Page 2 Empty OH, HELL'S BELLS, THE STUPID FRUITLOOP IS OFF AGAIN!!

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:02 am

another fallout on some FB hate group....

Rothley Pillowcase™ @RothleyPillow · 4h 4 hours ago
    FB ARE BEING COMPLIANT > BUT GET YOUR FB ADMIN CHATS UP IN PUBLIC DOMAIN! See what the DOUBLE CROSSERS SAY ABOUT JUSTICE-SEEKERS #McCann
    Reply0 replies Retweet0 retweets Favorite0 favorites

Rothley Pillowcase™ @RothleyPillow · 4h 4 hours ago
    STAND UP ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE WHO WERE TOLD BY F BEN NOT TO RT OR ENGAGE WITH ME! Laurie warned me about him > but CHRIST!!! #McCann

Rothley Pillowcase™ @RothleyPillow · 6m 6 minutes ago
    THANX TO ALL THOSE WHO STUCK BY ME WHEN sorcha larrypkay ben sm & leanne STALKED me > AND MAY THE REST OF YOU ROT WHERE YOU SIT! #McCann
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 pm

funny how you sort of hear DUelling Banjos playing when the haters fall out lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

THE TOTAL INSANITY OF ROTHLEY PILLOCKFACE - Page 2 Empty PILLOCKFACE HAS WATERBOARDING ON THE BRAIN - FORWARD THE MEN IN WHITE COATS

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:22 am

From another forum with thanks.
    The insane fool who posts behind the ID of Rothleypillow is the perfect example of Anti McCann lunacy.

Only a complete imbecile would spend their time posting the kind of excrement which this fool spends hours every day composing.

Whenever people ask about Anti-McCanns they should be pointed towards this verbal diarrhoea. It is the perfect advert for their cause. Not an ounce of sense or logic in any tweet she has made.

This list is just a tiny fraction of the thousands of similar tweets that this imbecile thinks impresses people who want to learn about the anti-McCann stance. Every one of these 137 tweets talks about WATERBOARDING. The woman should be certified for the benefit of society.

518227823195332608|Sat Oct 04 02:35:15 +0000 2014|@siamesey Someone polite like me! Choice is important! >> Would you like to tell the truth or be WATERBOARDED? It saves court costs #McCann

518226033821376512|Sat Oct 04 02:28:09 +0000 2014|@siamesey Suspected criminals don't HAVE to be WATERBOARDED! It's only for when they won't answer questions or won't tell the TRUTH #McCann

518221189526089728|Sat Oct 04 02:08:54 +0000 2014|@siamesey I'm in favour of WATERBOARDING entities who refuse to answer questions >  like #K8 #McCann > I know it's not everyone's cup of tea

518187464717271040|Fri Oct 03 23:54:53 +0000 2014|Before dismissing WATERBOARDING, remember > people can always tell the truth if they're afraid of a bit of water #McCann #Savile #CSAInquiry

518186564049207296|Fri Oct 03 23:51:18 +0000 2014|COURT COSTS ARE A JOKE!  The use of LIE DETECTORS or WATERBOARDING is quick and cost effective! Let's get it on! :-)  #McCann #CSAInquiry

518098415620980736|Fri Oct 03 18:01:02 +0000 2014|@lindaweryhur LOL Well I'm not JESTING! :-) I see no problem WHATSOEVER in LIE DETECTORS & WATERBOARDING for #McCann gang! > #Amen @BBalou2

517988246744489985|Fri Oct 03 10:43:16 +0000 2014|@KayBurley And I'm the one responsible for demanding @ukhomeoffice start WATERBOARDING entities like the #McCann gang & THE OTHERS! #Savile

517708611972497408|Thu Oct 02 16:12:06 +0000 2014|I always say Gordon Brown, Tony Blair & David Cameron should be WATERBOARDED/FORCED TO TAKE LIE DETECTORS  What's different about #McCann s?

517410878715883520|Wed Oct 01 20:29:01 +0000 2014|@censorednewsnow LOLOL When I said I'm into WATERBOARDING & LIE DETECTORS > I meant the army can do it! I'm not gonna tender for it! #McCann

517380060115120128|Wed Oct 01 18:26:33 +0000 2014|@censorednewsnow Yo! I'm now into LIE DETECTORS & WATERBOARDING as a first stop before lengthy questioning and court for NONCES :-) #McCann

517350520575377408|Wed Oct 01 16:29:10 +0000 2014|@ukhomeoffice Give NONCES a choice to save ridiculous court costs process! WATERBOARDING or LIE DETECTOR > And half the job's done!! #McCann

515293367920766976|Fri Sep 26 00:14:47 +0000 2014|@thecarolemalone Jacqui Smith should be WATERBOARDED > so we can find out HOW DEEPLY steeped in #McCann bollox she REALLY is!  @bbcthisweek

514173898485923841|Mon Sep 22 22:06:24 +0000 2014|@_CareKids Yep Walk the dog Watch a bit of waterboarding Have a few lagers and a game of >>  "Where's My Child?" or "Find My Child!" #McCann

514119172234952704|Mon Sep 22 18:28:57 +0000 2014|@mancoboxing Oh it would be such jolly good fun! Bringing communities together > The waterboarding of suspects is v under-rated @_CareKids

514118392681213952|Mon Sep 22 18:25:51 +0000 2014|@mancoboxing Wish it was still Summer > Waterboarding in the park > Nice cream teas Bring the kids > #PinTheTailOnAGerald #McCann @_CareKids

514117526117416960|Mon Sep 22 18:22:24 +0000 2014|@mancoboxing My GF is gonna sell elastic bands at our waterboarding venues > She's v much inspired by K8 #McCann #MoneyForOldRope @_CareKids

514117125620121601|Mon Sep 22 18:20:49 +0000 2014|@mancoboxing Yep :-) A bloke at @ukhomeoffice is gonna try and get me the Royal Albert Hall #AsAVenueForWaterboarding #McCann @censorednews

514115860689354752|Mon Sep 22 18:15:47 +0000 2014|@_CareKids Indeed! I'd like to shine a torch unto their eyes > whilst waterboarding them for names :-) @censorednewsnow @reeves39 #McCann

513845324298067969|Mon Sep 22 00:20:46 +0000 2014|@siamesey Bear in mind > waterboarding will only be used if #McCann gang & THE OTHERS don't co-operate > They have a choice!!! @lindaweryhur

513842501128818688|Mon Sep 22 00:09:33 +0000 2014|@siamesey I campaigned against WATERBOARDING for years But now I'm mature > I can be logical about it It works! And it's cheap! >>>> #McCann

513841275305750528|Mon Sep 22 00:04:41 +0000 2014|@siamesey Loads of taps in my house btw > If you wanna tell @ukhomeoffice to go ahead with WATERBOARDING! -------> #McCann @lindaweryhur

513840622416171008|Mon Sep 22 00:02:05 +0000 2014|@siamesey @lindaweryhur The truth will fly out > With WATERBOARDING! It's v v quick! And just like #Savile > it gets the job done!  #McCann

513609035938299904|Sun Sep 21 08:41:51 +0000 2014|@lindaweryhur Everyone in the pub, questioned about WATERBOARDING #McCann gang said it is the v best idea and should be done this week #FACT

513602601720774656|Sun Sep 21 08:16:17 +0000 2014|@sweepyface OMG Where did that nickname come from? Oooh! #GetTheFkrsArrestedAndWATERBOARDThem #Please > #McCann @lindaweryhur @lordspencer

513304203293638656|Sat Sep 20 12:30:33 +0000 2014|@AdirenM @summersandswan If the Portuguese would like me to WATERBOARD the #McCann Tapasnik gang > I would be honoured! > No charge! :-))

512258920300441600|Wed Sep 17 15:16:58 +0000 2014|@FionaSmilesMore May have to be an indoor swim area coz the weather's cooling now > I wanna be dry & warm watching the waterboarding #McCann

512256223639769088|Wed Sep 17 15:06:15 +0000 2014|@FionaSmilesMore Well I'm up for watching rigorous interrogation via waterboarding > In a nice park > Cream teas > Make a day of it! #McCann

512246860288114690|Wed Sep 17 14:29:03 +0000 2014|@FionaSmilesMore Irritating having to watch police & governments spend millions when we could simply switch a tap on! #Waterboarding #McCann

512244456465375233|Wed Sep 17 14:19:30 +0000 2014|@RebeccaBlint Brazen aren't they! Downright brass-necked lying fiends! >> #McCann s @FionaSmilesMore #WaterboardingIsTooGoodForSomeEntities

512066632504836096|Wed Sep 17 02:32:53 +0000 2014|@C_inthegarden Gimme five minutes with each WATERBOARDEE > and I'll bring back that info in immediately! :-) #McCann #Savile @BBCCrimewatch

512066349422882816|Wed Sep 17 02:31:46 +0000 2014|@C_inthegarden The #McCann gang & THE OTHERS are the reason I recently decided that WATERBOARDING is OK after all! :-)) @BBCCrimewatch

511282717515079680|Sun Sep 14 22:37:53 +0000 2014|@pjcottam Nah This COLLERRRRCTIVE amnesia in #McCann gang and THE OTHERS will all come out in the wash! >> #TheWashOfHeavyWaterboarding

511121812781289472|Sun Sep 14 11:58:31 +0000 2014|@w_nicht  Entities such as Gamble should be WATERBOARDED > Preferably in public parks, so it's all above board & transparent @CEOPUK #McCann

511086276364496896|Sun Sep 14 09:37:18 +0000 2014|@ria_novosti Gordon Brown is one vile barsteward! He should be WATERBOARDED over the #McCann gang farce! #ProtectionRacket @NormanDeArmond

511080598036041728|Sun Sep 14 09:14:44 +0000 2014|@siamesey The threat of WATERBOARDING is a cheap, rapid and effective way of getting the truth out of people who keep us waiting #McCann

510962404742938624|Sun Sep 14 01:25:05 +0000 2014|@siamesey I want those who were drowning and life-saving each other to be interrogated by WATERBOARDING > #LetsSeeWhatHappensThenEh #McCann

510144071558774784|Thu Sep 11 19:13:19 +0000 2014|@AnnaEsse Indeed, Gordon Brown INTERFERED in a sovereign country's police investigation into #McCann bollox Ergo > he should be WATERBOARDED

508737473833615360|Sun Sep 07 22:04:00 +0000 2014|@Dowanhillshark Pssst! O'Brien is the one who reckons he washed a sheet! #IgnoreHim #HeIsTalkingBollox #HeNeedsSomeWATERBOARDING #McCann

508311139982528512|Sat Sep 06 17:49:54 +0000 2014|@Big__Kev Course you can! May I watch?:-)  Entrepreneurial spirit sez we'd rake in fortunes for charity using WATERBOARDING tho #McCann

508309005199233024|Sat Sep 06 17:41:25 +0000 2014|@Big__Kev Indeed! Which is why I say fk the economy! WATERBOARD THE EMF to see who knows what, coz NONCE MONEY LAUNDERING IS RIFE! #McCann

508306295318138880|Sat Sep 06 17:30:39 +0000 2014|@Big__Kev I'd hang that fkn Blair up by his todger and WATERBOARD the fkr until he undid the #Dunblane notice! > INTERROGATE BLAIR! #McCann

507674893170008065|Thu Sep 04 23:41:41 +0000 2014|@jrjasrichy @briangukc @gojam_i_am @jackstrawmp @DailyMirror JACK STRAW is a despicably evil twunt! He should be WATERBOARDED daily #McCann

507671609797533696|Thu Sep 04 23:28:38 +0000 2014|@pjcottam To be honest > (to quote K8 #McCann) I'd say #McCann s wouldn't stand much WATERBOARDING >> So they'd start grassing q quickly :-)

507667937541365760|Thu Sep 04 23:14:02 +0000 2014|@pjcottam Heh heh Remember the Triffids? Eh? Well how about a bit of sea water WATERBOARDING for #McCann gang then? Now then Now then! ROFL

507657130602553344|Thu Sep 04 22:31:06 +0000 2014|UK Gov wants WATER CANNONS to control the British public! This pillowcase says > WATERBOARD EVERY FKN GOV OFFICIAL who wants cannons #McCann

507267789296783360|Wed Sep 03 20:44:00 +0000 2014|WATERBOARDING! When to use it When not to use it #MoralDilemmaTimeHere But I vote YES to use it on #McCann gang & THE OTHERS #PreferablySoon

507230745958813697|Wed Sep 03 18:16:48 +0000 2014|WATERBOARDING > INTERROGATE #MCCANN > WATERBAORDING > INTERROGATE > CLarence Mitchell > WATERBOARDING > INTERROGATE BLAIR & BROWN >>> NOW!!!

507230067609862144|Wed Sep 03 18:14:06 +0000 2014|@kikoratton I used to campaign againt WATERBOARDING > but now  believe it's THE BEST way to INTERROGATE all dodgy fkrs on #McCann holiday!

506119584060284928|Sun Aug 31 16:41:26 +0000 2014|@RandolphTrent Mmm The druggy stuff in #McCann case need INTERRORGATION BY WATERBOARDING! Is it true a syringe was found? :-) >>> #cmjorna

505703293465931776|Sat Aug 30 13:07:15 +0000 2014|@julieha99839191 Oh indeed! Be nice if there was a little waterboarding as a preamble, wouldn't it To set the mood :-) Tick fkn TOCK #McCann

504639502397480960|Wed Aug 27 14:40:07 +0000 2014|@AdirenM :-((( BUT WHY DID NOBODY NEAR THE SWIMMING POOL SEE THIS AS A SUPER OPPORTUNITY TO WATERBOARD GERALD #MCCANN?? #IdHaveFknDunkedHim

504638292638564352|Wed Aug 27 14:35:19 +0000 2014|@GaeMar01 We call Clarence Mitchell > the Angel of Death He's a fkn disgrace to mankind and should be WATERBOARDED! I'd pay to watch #McCann

504420925757222912|Wed Aug 27 00:11:35 +0000 2014|@PercyVarco @LHLNews Nor have I > So perhaps #McCann s should be waterboarded > to prove how many "travel packs" have REALLY been sold! :-)

504345244729888768|Tue Aug 26 19:10:51 +0000 2014|@1matthewwright1 It's quite obvious the #McCann gang put Murat in the frame! Ergo > INTERROGATE THE #MCCANN GANG #PreferablyViaWaterboarding

504344164147146752|Tue Aug 26 19:06:33 +0000 2014|@1matthewwright1 Oh yah! The threat of WATERBOARDING EVERYBODY who has LIED in #McCann investigation should bring us the TRUTH! #Savile #csa

503129032175939585|Sat Aug 23 10:38:03 +0000 2014|@PhilipIndigo I'd definitely have that fkr arrested and WATERBOARDED! Clarence Mitchell is a fkn nuisance! #JAIL In solitary 4 life #McCann

503127368417169408|Sat Aug 23 10:31:26 +0000 2014|@1matthewwright1 Redwood may also have to be WATERBOARDED > for fannying around and time-wasting! The #McCann gang need arresting @B_balou

503124668061335552|Sat Aug 23 10:20:43 +0000 2014|@1matthewwright1 @B_balou The quickest and most effective way to get the truth out of the #McCann Tapasniks gang is to WATERBOARD them asap

502870833254395904|Fri Aug 22 17:32:04 +0000 2014|@IWILLNOTGOAWAY I'm not at all surprised Gerald #McCann has LIED TO A JUDGE! After all > he's lied to every fkr else! HE NEEDS WATERBOARDING

502861098127998976|Fri Aug 22 16:53:23 +0000 2014|@rapccs It's fkn pitiful innit! LOL Payne K8 #McCann and Fiona Payne > ALL came up with ENTIRELY different accounts! I'd WATERBOARD the fkrs

502419949059846144|Thu Aug 21 11:40:25 +0000 2014|@lindaweryhur Wayne Hewlett nvolved himself the moment he flogged a crock of shit to the newspapers > I'd WATERBOARD him! #McCann @winnower1

501800606634627072|Tue Aug 19 18:39:22 +0000 2014|@blamedandshamed @metpoliceuk I once campaigned against WATERBOARDING > but when I LOQK at @metpoliceuk & #McCann s > I can see it has merit

501798362828800001|Tue Aug 19 18:30:27 +0000 2014|@blamedandshamed Mmm ALL @metpoliceuk TOP COPS going back to 1960s should be WATERBOARDED to see what they knew about CLIFF RICHARD #McCann

501754432330399745|Tue Aug 19 15:35:53 +0000 2014|@Harry_Hampshire @surreysu That #McCann mate > Michael Wright and his green ink need PROPERLY INTERROGATING > Preferably via WATERBOARDING!

501399541498011648|Mon Aug 18 16:05:40 +0000 2014|@DaSteelMan Do us a boo that @ukhomeoffice should WATERBOARD the #McCann gang & THE OTHERS to find out what REALLY happened to Maddie Thanx

501312976310530048|Mon Aug 18 10:21:42 +0000 2014|@PhilipIndigo @missingpeople @BBCCrimewatch INTERROGATE GERALD #MCCANN Then INTERROGATE #MCCANN GANG! > Preferably via WATERBOARDING METHOD!

501095282407645184|Sun Aug 17 19:56:39 +0000 2014|@ALANTUR32000178 Clarence Mitchell is very very very very busy right now! #AndIsInHiding #HeKnowsIWantHimWATERBOARDED! #McCann @B_balou

501068002906087425|Sun Aug 17 18:08:15 +0000 2014|@ALANTUR32000178 Mmm Would like #McCann mate > MICHAEL WRIGHT INTERROGATED > Preferably by WATERBOARDING He likes playing in water though smile

498157871667101697|Sat Aug 09 17:24:26 +0000 2014|@DaSteelMan Yep! SUPPORT RICHARD HALL > and ideally have #McCann gang & THE OTHERS waterboarded in a nice park #WeCouldPayToWatch #CreamTeas

497762478546509824|Fri Aug 08 15:13:17 +0000 2014|@B_balou She's a bit of a one isn't she > that Justine McGuinness > What was she all about? Eh? Mmm #IWoulddWATERBOARDHerToBeHonest #McCann

497414541031247872|Thu Aug 07 16:10:42 +0000 2014|@lindaweryhur Dunno > Altho I advocate truth serum for suspected criminals such as #McCann gang > WATERBOARDING would be more fun to watch

493527785915564035|Sun Jul 27 22:46:08 +0000 2014|@_bumps The #McCann cult monsters won't even notice > #Illiterate Not only that > they won't go near the word water! #RabidDogs

493526615528574976|Sun Jul 27 22:41:29 +0000 2014|RT @_bumps: @RothleyPillow @Maplestead4 #waterBoarding stupid spelling the shills will love that #mccann #mcscam

493518658099240960|Sun Jul 27 22:09:51 +0000 2014|@_bumps I think this is as marvellous an idea > as WATERBOARDING suspected criminals who won't answer questions #McCann @Maplestead4 #Savile

493076838768738304|Sat Jul 26 16:54:13 +0000 2014|@charlie17125066 Maybe > This is why I cannot recommend WATERBOARDING highly enough for #McCann gang & THE OTHERS' > The circus has to stop!

492791128924889089|Fri Jul 25 21:58:55 +0000 2014|RT @wilma_mcewan: @RothleyPillow oh well thats cleared that up then,have a wee shot o waterboarding DC et al whilst yer about it

492789541850607616|Fri Jul 25 21:52:37 +0000 2014|@wilma_mcewan LOL I used to detest the idea of WATERBOARDING but for suspected criminals who won't answer questions > I recommed it! #McCann

492234448206061568|Thu Jul 24 09:06:52 +0000 2014|@wilma_mcewan To be honest > I stand for the WATERBOARDING of nonces & protectors To get to the TRUTH > Quick;y & cheaply #Savile #McCann

491390163520847872|Tue Jul 22 01:11:59 +0000 2014|@anotherviv The #McCann gang's police statements make me see WATERBOARDING in a whole new light & I think it would work a treat @jeremino

488838111422869504|Tue Jul 15 00:11:02 +0000 2014|@RealNatalieRowe Ken Clarke should be WATERBOARDED for allowing Jimmy Savile to run Broadmoor! Course he knew he was a NONCE! #Ugh #McCann

488722186640039936|Mon Jul 14 16:30:23 +0000 2014|@JamesJArbuthnot LOLOLOLOLOL Love it! :-)) WATERBOARDING is cheap & effective It saves fkn about in cop shops & courts! #McCann @reeves3915

488721199519006720|Mon Jul 14 16:26:28 +0000 2014|@charlie17125066 JANNER shuda been waterboarded before he could declare mental incapacity! We're gonna see a lot of this shite now! #McCann

488718955792826368|Mon Jul 14 16:17:33 +0000 2014|@reeves3915 Best thing we should ask for > is that ALL GOV OFFICIALS > past & present > should be WATERBOARDED! See wot they know smile #McCann

488144329727561728|Sun Jul 13 02:14:12 +0000 2014|@WillBlackWriter LOL #IfTonyBlairWas tried for war crimes > I'd love to waterboard him straight after his arrest #Seriously #McCann #Savile

487988821632380928|Sat Jul 12 15:56:16 +0000 2014|@untroublesome Scotland Yard have colluded with #McCann gang & THE OTHERS for more than 7 YEARS! Enough's enough! I'd WATERBOARD the fkn lot

487986677244522497|Sat Jul 12 15:47:44 +0000 2014|@untroublesome Yep! Although lie detectors are OK > I believe WATERBOARDING the #McCann gang & THE OTHERS is the best way forward! #Savile

487601621271322624|Fri Jul 11 14:17:40 +0000 2014|@PoveySarah xx If only EVERYBODY was as switched on as you are re the heinous #McCann bollox! I VOTE TO WATERBOARD THE FKN LOT OF THE FKRS!

486281577656496128|Mon Jul 07 22:52:17 +0000 2014|@ukhomeoffice @ukinportugal ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE WATERBOARDED for keeping schtum about kids who 'mysteriously' disappeared! #McCann #SAVILE

485884592139014144|Sun Jul 06 20:34:48 +0000 2014|Now the weather's getting nicer, Scotland Yard should think about outdoor public displays of WATERBOARDING for crims who keep schtum #McCann

484468928903913472|Wed Jul 02 22:49:28 +0000 2014|@siamesey I'm not ruling out ANYBODY who was around #McCann gang THAT night > And I want them all WATERBOARDING asap #ImNotJoking! :-))

484462847788060672|Wed Jul 02 22:25:18 +0000 2014|@OtisRedding71 WATERBOARDING the #McCann gang would be much more economical and a lot quicker than setting up polygraphs @SkyNews #Savil

484418864525373441|Wed Jul 02 19:30:32 +0000 2014|@suzannetaylor71 :-)) Oh he's such an arse that man! #Ugh Hope he lets me WATERBOARD him > It could raise money to search for Maddie #McCann

484415073172357120|Wed Jul 02 19:15:28 +0000 2014|@mitch_1uk Oh you're such a spoilsport Clarissa! Fancy blocking a pillowcase, you tit Anyway > dya fancy being WATERBOARDED re #McCann gang?

484414410325504000|Wed Jul 02 19:12:50 +0000 2014|@PFQMUSIC Clarence Mitchell should be WATERBOARDED in a public place He could tell us all sorts about Dando, Dunblane #McCann #OhYesHeCould

484369306399309824|Wed Jul 02 16:13:36 +0000 2014|@Sasha_saffron LOL I'm happy to video my initial INTERROGATIONS of #McCann gang > And if I don't like their answers > I'll use WATERBOARDING

484367430282907648|Wed Jul 02 16:06:09 +0000 2014|@OfficeGSBrown Hi! It's me again > Would Sarah object to me WATERBOARDING you and Tony Blair over #McCann & Iraq issues? > Gimme a ring!

484364591510867968|Wed Jul 02 15:54:52 +0000 2014|@jagd16 I know WATERBOARDING is horrific, but what else is as cheap & effective at getting answers > when turds like K8 #McCann stay schtum?

484362357477748736|Wed Jul 02 15:45:59 +0000 2014|@jagd16 LOL I'm rather squeamish Wouldn;t want to risk a suspect dying > Water is cleansing and cheap to use #IAdvocateWaterboarding #McCann

484359585323843584|Wed Jul 02 15:34:58 +0000 2014|OK I admit I've been v foolish about banning WATERBOARDING worldwide > and wanna say that WATERBOARDING does have its uses >> #McCann #Blair

484358185739096064|Wed Jul 02 15:29:25 +0000 2014|@Telegraph Hi! > Run me a poll on WATERBOARDING the #McCann gang & OTHERS, Tony Blair & Gordon Brown! I wanna see public opinion Ta #Savile

484356959731478528|Wed Jul 02 15:24:32 +0000 2014|I used to say WATERBOARDING was a heinous crime in itself  But now > cozza turds like the #McCann gang and Tony Blair > I've changed my mind

484349729602809856|Wed Jul 02 14:55:48 +0000 2014|@mrjammyjamjar My GF wants to WATERBOARD Tony Blair But said she won't turn off the tap when he confesses #Awww #MyNaughtyGirlFriend #McCann

484337570612912128|Wed Jul 02 14:07:30 +0000 2014|@charlie17125066 Ooooh ESPECIALLY those two! My GF wants to WATERBOARD Tony Blair and Gordon Brown coz of their collusion with #McCann s!

483355265556041728|Sun Jun 29 21:04:10 +0000 2014|RT @AdirenM: @RothleyPillow @georgegalloway @PercyVarco With your waterboarding menaces what did you expect sweety?! #mccann

483354763070042112|Sun Jun 29 21:02:10 +0000 2014|@AdirenM I've only been into WATERBOARDING #McCann gang for a coupla weeks > so @ georgegalloway won't know about all that yet @PercyVarco

483353039928299520|Sun Jun 29 20:55:19 +0000 2014|@ukhomeoffice @ukinportugal Best way to get to the bottom of #McCann gang bollox > is to WATERBOARD Clarence Mitchell > Are you up for it?

483342107604946944|Sun Jun 29 20:11:53 +0000 2014|@PercyVarco Oooh! Now then Now then! Will ask @SkyNews to film Clarence Mitchell being WATERBOARDED and revealing #McCann secrets! >  Ace!

483340699308654592|Sun Jun 29 20:06:17 +0000 2014|@PercyVarco Dya think @ mitch_1uk will wriggle about when he's being WATERBOARDED? The SAS have just said they'll help me #VeryKind #McCann

483337407161708544|Sun Jun 29 19:53:12 +0000 2014|@mitch_1uk Just so you're not caught unaware > I've told @David_Cameron that I want to WATERBOARD you re #McCann s Tapasnik gang #UEvilTurd

483336629776809984|Sun Jun 29 19:50:07 +0000 2014|@AdirenM Ugh Fkn Nora! :-( Then @David_Cameron should give me special permission to WATERBOARD Clarence Mitchell re the #McCann s! #SAVILE

483333785166290944|Sun Jun 29 19:38:48 +0000 2014|@K9Truth It's bad this innit :-(( THIS is why I am advocating WATERBOARDING > I swear it works! #IJustNeedToBeGvenTheChanceToDoIt! #McCann

483333040060391424|Sun Jun 29 19:35:51 +0000 2014|@kikoratton Yo bro :-) Have the erm Maddie LOQK-alike parents been INTERROGATED via WATERBOARDING methods yet?? J> AIL SOON eh! :-) #McCann

483320000800112640|Sun Jun 29 18:44:02 +0000 2014|@pjcottam Some of these #McCann priests are still pulling our plonkers > I suggest WATERBOARDING the fkn lot of 'em! @FaceOfTheBeaver

483301104776929281|Sun Jun 29 17:28:57 +0000 2014|@AdirenM It's God's day of rest today > but He's just told me I'm right > He sez WATERBOARDING should be used on #McCann priests! >> #FACT

483300556795305985|Sun Jun 29 17:26:46 +0000 2014|@FaceOfTheBeaver Mmm Was it Seddon who was given a St Andrews golf set? I'd WATERBOARD him, Holy Hubbard and pathetic José! #McCann @AdirenM

483239568926601216|Sun Jun 29 13:24:26 +0000 2014|MADDIE #MCCANN is still missing presumed DEAD! What kinda turd wouldn't agree to WATERBOARDING her parents, their gang and THE OTHERS? Eh?

483235773274415104|Sun Jun 29 13:09:21 +0000 2014|@_bumps WATERBOARDING the #McCann gang would be v quick and effective > AND > I will not charge to do it! @AdirenM @RosalindaHu @xxxxxFernxx

483235292204511232|Sun Jun 29 13:07:26 +0000 2014|@AdirenM xx :-) After SEVEN YEARS of watching #McCann s & their gang DELIBERATELY not helping police >> WATERBOARDING is the only solution!

483228796414595073|Sun Jun 29 12:41:37 +0000 2014|@RosalindaHu For any suspected criminals > such as the #McCann gang > where evidence weighs HEAVILY against them > I'd use WATERBOARDING!

482203900775510016|Thu Jun 26 16:49:03 +0000 2014|For suspected criminals who fk about & REFUSE to answer questions I'd suggest LIE DETECTORS > but for #McCann gang I'd use WATERBOARDING!

480014807903768576|Fri Jun 20 15:50:23 +0000 2014|@PoveySarah People are made to feel as if they're drowning smile I'd speak up v quickly if I was being waterboarded So maybe #McCann gang would

480013479399923712|Fri Jun 20 15:45:06 +0000 2014|@eliasisquith Waterboarding is undoubtedly unpleasant > but it gets the job done! I would use it on suspected criminals! #ItsCheap #McCann

480013074414313474|Fri Jun 20 15:43:29 +0000 2014|RT @MATEMARY1: @eliasisquith Waterboarding saves people from being BEHEADED. Fighting EVIL is never easy. But the choice is ours and we SHO…

480011557016182784|Fri Jun 20 15:37:28 +0000 2014|@PORTUGALONLINE  :-))   #Waterboarding   #McCann

480010795439652865|Fri Jun 20 15:34:26 +0000 2014|Waterboarding  is  undoubtedly unpleasant  But  it   gets  the   job   done  Say yes to waterboarding of suspected heinous criminals #McCann

479962735003074560|Fri Jun 20 12:23:27 +0000 2014|For most suspected heinous criminals > I'd suggest lie detector > but for the McCann Tapasnik Gang > I'd recommend WATERBOARDING! #Savile

479060788360261632|Wed Jun 18 00:39:27 +0000 2014|@AbsntFriends The #McCann bollox has been treated like a military operation Ergo > I advocate WATERBOARDING of #McCann gang @veniviedivici

478924560541417472|Tue Jun 17 15:38:07 +0000 2014|@Wonderwoody1 Mmm These two > @OfficeGSBrown should be WATERBOARDED over #McCann bollox! TODAY! Gordon Brown has a lorra Qs to answer!

478903683712057344|Tue Jun 17 14:15:10 +0000 2014|For most crimes > a barrister usually nails the culprit > For anything else > I advocate WATERBOARDING > Especially for the #McCann gang! smile

466301725721493506|Tue May 13 19:39:29 +0000 2014|@RosalindaHu Gerald #McCann is the kinda guy whom top UK cops do standing ovations for > So they can't go arresting him #OrWaterboardingHim

465856409499086848|Mon May 12 14:09:57 +0000 2014|@IWILLNOTGOAWAY Coz he's a pale-faced sheister who makes stuff up Or > He's being waterboarded for breaching trust! #Ugh #McCann @winnower1

465641264189546496|Sun May 11 23:55:03 +0000 2014|@ShottsJimmy Erm Severe interrogation and waterboarding the #McCann gang hasn't been ruled out yet bud So erm > fingers crossed! @cosyring

465450332617998337|Sun May 11 11:16:21 +0000 2014|@IWILLNOTGOAWAY Mmm He OBVIOUSLY knows #McCann s or one of their gang DID SOMETHING Ergo, he should be waterboarded at dawn @TheyFearTheHare

461499283674763265|Wed Apr 30 13:36:18 +0000 2014|@IWILLNOTGOAWAY @cosyring Waterboarding! That's what these lying Clarence Mitchell types need! > http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmeIQBUIcAEPbkX.jpg Poor Maddie #McCann!

461483642486013952|Wed Apr 30 12:34:08 +0000 2014|@cosyring If Redwood was serious about the #McCann Tapas gang case > he would waterboard Clarence Mitchell! > And I would help him! #Savile

458346537039695873|Mon Apr 21 20:48:24 +0000 2014|@paulrogers002 There's a few VIP NONCES in Scotland who need a kick up the ass to make them talk #OrPerhapsWaterboarding? #Dunblane #McCann

355125152733868032|Thu Jul 11 00:43:28 +0000 2013|@CaroleShooter @winnower1 @Southwoldian THUMB SCREWS are said to be effective in extracting TRUTH > & not as messy as waterboarding! #McCann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:27 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 3h3 hours ago
    @DaSteelMan @winnower1 >> #McCann fan JIM GAMBLE ATTACKED ME OUT OF THE BLUE > CALLED ME A "TROLL"! WHAT he was up to at that point? Why me?
    Can't imagine why anyone would call Zoe Pillock, World's Greatest Waterboarding fan, a troll.
    Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 3h3 hours ago
    @xklamation When ben zm leanne larrypkay & sorcha spewed HATE on here and burned bedding on FB pages > you did zilch! >> #sweepyface #McCann
    Doncha just love these hater fallouts?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: PETITION UPDATES - The target is now 10,000 SIGNATURES by 30 March 2015
    Post Ladyinred Today at 10:55 am

tiny wrote:
    I love rothley,he tells it how it is.

Me, too.

Hounders praising waterboarding and torture fan Pillock, seemingly unaware that 'he' is a she, and one of their former moderators.

Or maybe they don't care, as long as Zoe keeps the hate going, that's all that matters to them?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:51 pm