A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

CRAZY SYNONYMPH ON THE RAMPAGE

Sykes
    Sykes

CRAZY SYNONYMPH ON THE RAMPAGE Empty CRAZY SYNONYMPH ON THE RAMPAGE

Post  Sykes Mon May 19, 2014 8:29 pm

xxxxhttp://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post232671.html?sid=862286a50a5018acfb58bee52aa21274#p232671

This is a long thread with screenshots so have used the link.  Help yourselves.  Remove xxxx to access the link.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRAZY SYNONYMPH ON THE RAMPAGE Empty SYNONYMPH - SCREW LOOSE TROLL

Post  Sykes Mon May 26, 2014 3:39 pm

http://exposingthemyths.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/hot-kitchens-outings-and-loose-screws.html

Having been subjected to her particularly vindictive brand of trolling, I used to think that the tweep known as Syn0nymph was just a rather inadequate and nasty person.  However, having witnessed a series of completely incorrect but nevertheless vicious "identity outings" of McCann supporters, I am now of the opinion that she must have a screw loose.

A few weeks ago she quite randomly picked upon Basil, a long-term McCann supporter (and equally long-term online acquaintance of mine) and "accused" her of being one of the young nannies who worked at the Ocean Club when Madeleine went missing.

I don't think any of us have yet figured out what brought her to this bizarre conclusion.  Sure we saw the screencaptured tweets which were posted as "proof" where Basil spoke about the OC creche "from the perspective of a parent who had used it", but to make the leap that she was one of the nannies, instead of a customer let alone that she was one nanny in particular, has left us all scratching out heads. However, Syn0nymph refuses to post what she claims to be the most damning proof, saying that she has passed this to the police.

Despite the denials, outrage and disbelief at her latest piece of nonsense, Ms Whyppy proceeded to harass, threaten and intimidate Basil on what transpired to be the day before her sister's funeral.  With regard to Basil's bereavement, Syn purred "I'm sorry to hear that, truly...", before gleefully describing how she had contacted Scotland Yard to report Basil's "offences" on Twitter (i.e. supporting the McCanns).

Not only was she barking up the wrong tree, she was doing it in a very sadistic and savage way.  But it didn't stop there...

Last week, Syn0nymph openly bragged about having anonymously called up the workplace of someone else who had tweeted support for the McCanns.

Then today, Syn0nymph has quite shamelessly tweeted that she has "paid for a background report" on yet another McCann supporter.  I have no idea what information is contained in such a report, but I know they are used by finance companies and potential employers.  i.e. people with a legitimate reason for "investigating" a person's personal life.  I dread to think what an internet troll with a documented history of intimidation and harassment would wish with it.  especially with the warning to "be careful":-

CRAZY SYNONYMPH ON THE RAMPAGE Background+report+be+careful

But the irony of all this, is that Syn0nymph genuinely seems to expect people to lie down and take her harassment.  It may be that she wants them to close their accounts and stop supporting the family of a missing child and expects that her threats will achieve this without repercussion. Almost without exception, the people she has targeted were doing her no harm whatsoever.  Not only were they not attacking her, some weren't even tweeting to her or about her at all!  I'd had her blocked for quite some time and was quite stunned to find myself a target. I barely knew who she was.

Yet this woman, who makes it her business to trawl the internet looking for dirt to dish on complete strangers is stunningly indignant if any of the people she harasses, intimidates and threatens deigns to retaliate. She is particularly sensitive about them mentioning news coverage about a court case of one of her family members.

"Should I post your brother's art pics up?" she threatened because "if you go after my [family member], I will go after you and yours"

Uhm... she seems to have forgotten that she already did go after this person and that it was she who started it all in the first place.

Finally, I know that there will be friends of Syn0nymph who will read this article and say that I am also guilty of intimidatory tactics.  In particular they will say that I drove an anti off the McCann discussion only last week.  In a pre-emptive response to them I will say that there is NO comparison with what Syn0nymph does and what myself and other do.

I hold my hand up and admit to posting screencaptures of offensive tweets and posts which have been made by these people.  I am motivated by the hope that some day, it may be useful in determining why people behave this way.  Sad as it is, people who experience tragedy nowadays can expect online abuse by complete strangers.  If there is a record of the abuse directed towards others, in some small way, it may help de-personalise it.

I also hold my hand up to proving that certain anonymous internet trolls are using multiple IDs to make it appear as though their numbers are larger than they actually are.

I also admit that I know who many of these people are and that I have passed their details on to the appropriate authorities when requested to do so and will continue to do so.

At no time have I "outed" anyone who has not already voluntarily outed him/herself, nor have I contacted anyone's employer or family members.

And I have certainly never paid for a background report on anyone.  
    coco
    coco

CRAZY SYNONYMPH ON THE RAMPAGE Empty Re: CRAZY SYNONYMPH ON THE RAMPAGE

Post  coco Mon May 26, 2014 9:24 pm

wonder if its dawned on Justice John yet that his supposed source with Grime is a liar and a stalker nutjob ?
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue May 27, 2014 12:02 am

He may not want to believe it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:30 am