A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

PETERMAC MOCKING DR MARTIN LUTHER KING

Sykes
    Sykes

PETERMAC MOCKING DR MARTIN LUTHER KING Empty PETERMAC MOCKING DR MARTIN LUTHER KING

Post  Sykes Sat May 17, 2014 8:13 am

Re: "Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort')
    PeterMac Yesterday at 5:07 pm

MarleneP wrote:
    I had a dream:
    Monday evening, May 19, 2014 ... TV News ... PJ dug under the supervision of SY in Praja da Luz. They found items that belonged to GM. At 15h 2 people were arrested in Stothley. More will follow in the late news.

I have a dream
    "We refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. "

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall march ahead. We cannot turn back. There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights for a little girl, "When will you be satisfied?"
    We can never be satisfied as long as that little girl is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of nightly abandonment by her parents, and the cynical use of her disappearance as a tool of wealth creation and self aggrandisement of those whose bounden duty was to protect her.

"I have a dream that we will one day live in a nation where parents will not be judged by the content of their wallets, but by the content of their character. I have a dream today !
    Let justice ring from every hill and molehill of Portugal. From every mountainside, and in every Courtroom, let justice ring.

And when this happens, and when we allow Justice and Truth to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

With acknowledgments to a great man.
    So, now the repellent dirtymac is mocking Dr Martin Luther King? Disgusting freaks - I seem to recall that other fake, Beachy, did the same thing.  And is that another Bennett sock I see before me?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

PETERMAC MOCKING DR MARTIN LUTHER KING Empty Re: PETERMAC MOCKING DR MARTIN LUTHER KING

Post  Rachel Granada Sat May 17, 2014 4:40 pm

Martin Luther King would be sickened if he knew that his speech had been used as part of a hate-campaign.

Shame on you, Peter McLeod.
    Broho

PETERMAC MOCKING DR MARTIN LUTHER KING Empty Re: PETERMAC MOCKING DR MARTIN LUTHER KING

Post  Broho Sat May 17, 2014 7:53 pm

There is a reason they are called pervert. They pervert everything they do.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:39 pm