DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

David makes me swoon

David makes me swoon

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:18 am

David and I have a long standing relationship. I met him at the men's club he used to perform at. He makes me swoon every time I see a picture of him. David, call me. You know who I am. Wink

Re: David makes me swoon

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Is there a way I could get your autograph MWR4Dave? I understand if you cant but it would be something to be proud of.
    WM3

Post  WM3 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:28 pm

mrs wu wrote:Is there a way I could get your autograph MWR4Dave? I understand if you cant but it would be something to be proud of.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Go away TROLL face.
    WM3

Post  WM3 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:17 pm

mrs wu wrote:Go away TROLL face.
    NO WAY , MUGGLE Anyway who are you to call people names, I bet you look just like the back of a garbage scow!

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Youre just one of those people who throw insults because they cant think of anything intelligent to say.

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:14 pm

David is happilly married to a charming lady with many outside interests, and certainly would not be having a relationship with anyone.

I think therefore that the OP is probably just fantasising.

That's OK, I do it too if I'm honest, but try to separate reality from your innermost desires.

(as an aside, the many stories about David hanging around at the stage door supposedly trying to ingratiate himself with artistes of various kinds are a simple misreading of the facts - they were actually hanging around waiting for HIM, because those who start off as being admired by him always end up as HIS fans! S'true!)
    WM3

Post  WM3 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Numpty brains. lol! lol! lol! lol!

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Well my hairderessers father who is old saw him sing at a club and liked him. Had a terriying nightmare last night. Freddie Kruger was chasing me because he wanted me dead but he was singing at the same time. pale
    WM3

Post  WM3 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:05 pm

mrs wu wrote:Well my hairderessers father who is old saw him sing at a club and liked him. Had a terriying nightmare last night. Freddie Kruger was chasing me because he wanted me dead but he was singing at the same time. pale
    Oh dear, not nice.

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:22 pm

It was ever so scary WM. All I can remember are the words proud of our alley or something. Sad
    coco

Post  coco on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:26 pm

ssure it wasn't about how he likes hanging round back alleys ?

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:24 pm

lol! lol! coco that's funny. Is it called Sally? Oh the penny's dropped that's my mum's name. Gran loved that Gracie singer. I thought she sounded like an alley cat but it made her happy.
    WM3

Post  WM3 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Sally, Sally, Pride of our alley, Don't ever wander away from the alley and me Sung by Gracie Fields

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Yeah that's the one WM. Lovely how those really old songs conjure up nice times like our gran peeling the burssels sprouts or cutting up the rhubarb for a nice cruble.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:45 am