A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Pat Brown made a glaring error - nothing new then.

WM3
    WM3

Pat Brown made a glaring error - nothing new then. Empty Pat Brown made a glaring error - nothing new then.

Post  WM3 Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:47 pm

From Bill Warner Sarasota Private Investigator
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CNN HLN News VIDEO Missing Karen Swift, Holly Bobo, Lauren Spierer, Kate Markham and Paige Johnson Connection Eludes Profiler Pat Brown
    Saturday, November 19, 2011

In the CNN Headline News segment that aired last night criminal profiler Pat Brown made a glaring error when she indicated that “Serial Killers” do not travel great distances to commit their crimes, whoa baby, I guess Pat Brown missed class at ”Criminal Profile School 101” on the day they went over the “Zodiac” killer.

Pat Brown appears to have never heard of one of the most notorious serial killers of all times, the “Zodiac” who traveled over 400 miles to commit his crimes, see link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WM3
    WM3

Pat Brown made a glaring error - nothing new then. Empty Re: Pat Brown made a glaring error - nothing new then.

Post  WM3 Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:56 pm

Re Holly Bobo, 20-year-old nursing student, missing after man in camouflage breaks into Tennessee house (USA)

April 26, 2011, 03:29:38 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Law enforcement in the Holly Bobo case never urged the public to be on the lookout for Holly AND her abductor.
    3 minutes ago

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Law enforcement in the Holly Bobo case have never searched for a live Holly ...just her body and evidence.

This makes me FURIOUS! This is the second time she has inserted herself into this case speaking completely out of line. First of all, there has never been an announcement by ANY TBI or other LE agency in this case that has stated that they were looking for a body...much to the contrary they have expressed having hope to find her alive. Secondly, she doesnt have to play with semantics in an active criminal investigation ...LE is obviously looking for BOTH.

I dont give a flip how self-proclaimed of an expert or otherwise she states herself to be, she is out of line here. I know for a fact upon listening to her that she has a bit of angst with some police work in other cases, she needs to clear her mind from that before she opens her mouth.

She's always out of line as far as I'm concerned.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 pm