A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Where has Kate attacked "trolls" and the PJ? Distortion of the facts and a rebuttal

Sykes
    Sykes

Where has Kate attacked "trolls" and the PJ?   Distortion of the facts and a rebuttal Empty Where has Kate attacked "trolls" and the PJ? Distortion of the facts and a rebuttal

Post  Sykes Sat May 03, 2014 1:46 pm

The distortion:
    JonTaito/JonTait42/Bigredflagge tweets:-

BIG red flag ‏@bigredflagge 32m
       Kate #McCann: uses 7yr anniversary to attack "trolls" & the PJ.  
    Rebuttal by Jayelles of Myths:

Have I missed something? Where has Kate attacked "trolls" and the PJ?

I see where she has spoken about her frustration at the delays in the investigation into the disappearance of her child (wouldn't any parent?). I see where she has raised awareness for missing people in general (last year at this time she raised well over £20,000 for the Missing People charity). I see where she spoke a message to Madeleine speaking of her love and determination to find her. I see where she spoke of the family's sadness because Madeleine is not with them....

The thread on OFM asking people to stop posting nasty messages seems to have been removed after there were almost 14,000 votes of support on it - presumably because the McCanns do not want the haters to distract from the Search for Madeleine on the official page.

I personally think that the McCanns have been extremely restrained in their response to the haters and goons who have nothing better going on in their lives than to obsess about them in an vile and hateful way. A few of them could have been jailed for their behaviour had the McCanns decided to pursue criminal complaints.

I have seen the parents of other missing and murdered children who have lashed out when the trolls have turned their attention to them and it often frustrates me that the McCanns persistently turn the other cheek. They have said that they don't want to put people in jail, they just want to find their daughter. Their actions back this up 100%.

Jon Tait seems to be totally out of touch with reality. Making up his own facts and feeding them to his online conspiraloony mates.

Maybe following the 7th anniversary would be a good time to stamp out the haters and hounders? At least that would be an achievable task.

Clean up the internet and make society aware of the sickness at the same time.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:16 pm