A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

JAYELLES, TROLLBASHER GENERAL, SETS HER SIGHTS ON ANOTHER LOW-LIFE

Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES, TROLLBASHER GENERAL, SETS HER SIGHTS ON ANOTHER LOW-LIFE Empty JAYELLES, TROLLBASHER GENERAL, SETS HER SIGHTS ON ANOTHER LOW-LIFE

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:59 pm

Jayelles » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:48 am
    Another troll who is behaving in a disgraceful manner is Elaine Wilkinson aka "ElaineSYP999". She is not only posting lies about the McCanns and their supporters, but she is also doing so with an account which refers to her employer.

It bothers me that someone who works in a job which demands compassion and discretion can show themselves to be devoid of both on social networking sites. She has also made veiled threats about how her employers will not be pleased if anyone harasses HER - as though her employers would defend her right to libel, abuse and spread lies about the family of a missing child.

ETA - This ElaineSYP999 also claimed this morning that Basil had attacked her when she first started tweeting on #McCann and asked whether she was on benefits.

Code: Select all
       sweepyface ‏@sweepyface  20h
       #mccann  Funny how basil has gone into lock down and closed account, bloody funny in fact !!
       Expand     Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

Elaine Wilkinson ‏@elainesyp999  19h
       @sweepyface #mccann especially as He/She asked me if I'm on benefits when I first came on the #mccann tag. I don't know why seemed strange
        Hide conversation     Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
       RETWEETS
       FAVORITES
       BabalouIsabel Richardson
       5:29 PM - 25 Apr 2014 · Details

Looking back at both their timelines:-

1. Basil said no such thing, in fact, Basil's early tweets to Elaine Wilkinson are perfectly civil.
    2. Elaine WIlkinson has made this claim several times before, but on those occasions, she couldn't seem to recall which pro had said it to her and her accusations varied between "a pro" and a pro whom she thought was called "Donaldson":-

432625145619185664|Sun Feb 09 21:20:47 +0000 2014|@BobWillstay1 And one of your pro lot .. Donaldson ? . said I must be ugly fat & on benefits because of my right to my own opinion !
    Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES, TROLLBASHER GENERAL, SETS HER SIGHTS ON ANOTHER LOW-LIFE Empty JAYELLES' TARGET, A FOOL CALLED WINNOWER

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:29 am

Jayelles » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:56 am
    Conspiraloon Winnower has been claiming that she has proof of various pro McCann "socks" for ages, but unless I have missed this, she hasn't posted any.

One of her claims is that I am @YarYellow and she and her pals keep calling YarYellow "Jay" and asking him/her to unlock his/her other account (presumably my protected account).

I wish Winnower would post this proof because it would be really good for a larf. Incidentally, I'm in no rush to deny that I am YarYellow or to make little videos to prove that I am not he/she because I LOVE it when the goons are languishing in a fog of ignorance and barking up every tree but the right one...getting all jangly because they think they've found a "cloo" and are onto something... :mrgreen:

I've always been open about the fact that I have more than one Twitter account. Twitter's ts & cs allow you to have more than one account provided they are used for separate purposes (as mine are).
    I did however say that if I was Yar, I wouldn't be Yellow. Maybe YarSkyblue or YarMintGreen
    Jon Tait @jontaito
    @YarYellow It's you who's made the fool of themselves tonight, Jay. @winnower1 @JillyCL @B_balou
    #McCann
    #heresaspadegetdigging
    ViewConversation
    12h
    Jon Tait @jontaito
    @JillyCL @winnower1 @B_balou Pathetic, really. If a drunken sleep-deprived Scotsman can see through her disguise she shd just quit. #McCann
    Keep up the good work, Jayelles. Sykes

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:19 pm