A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Forkers in a frenzy over an article dated 2008 re amaral book to be published in UK

Sykes
    Sykes

Forkers in a frenzy over an article dated 2008 re amaral book to be published in UK Empty Forkers in a frenzy over an article dated 2008 re amaral book to be published in UK

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:29 am

God give me strenght!!!!!!  
     Amaral set to publish McCann book in Britain - Independent on Sunday
    Post interested Today at 1:53 am

The headline of the article reads: "Detective set to publish McCann book in Britain" and is available at independent.co.uk/news/world/europe

======

Wow! That is blockbuster news! I wonder if it will be the tranlated "Truth of the Lie" or the second book?

Comnments from another forum with thanks.
    Oh dearie me! Yet again, the tick-tock squad is given hope for nothing...

Because the article is dated:

Sunday 16 November 2008

Has any of this happened in the intervening years? NO.

Is any of this going to happen? NO.

People that worship at the feet of convicted perjurers are doomed to perpetual disappointment. Richly deserved, in the case of the McCann-haters
    Sykes
    Sykes

Forkers in a frenzy over an article dated 2008 re amaral book to be published in UK Empty Re: Forkers in a frenzy over an article dated 2008 re amaral book to be published in UK

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:05 pm

More stupidity.
    Sunday 16 November 2008

Good news indeed, the McCanns will need to be looking to Cameron for support yet again in their vendetta against the man who led the search for the daughter they lost, while they went jogging or played on their computers.

Forkers in a frenzy over an article dated 2008 re amaral book to be published in UK Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVMy4ZaJ7ybqyD8TxCJv4lp4xXDFVxOW_ba9Y3wDqt_PxaMRHl

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:02 am