A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

BARMY BONKERS BENNETT IS AT IT AGAIN

Broho

BARMY BONKERS BENNETT IS AT IT AGAIN - Page 2 Empty Re: BARMY BONKERS BENNETT IS AT IT AGAIN

Post  Broho Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:25 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

BARMY BONKERS BENNETT IS AT IT AGAIN - Page 2 Empty Re: BARMY BONKERS BENNETT IS AT IT AGAIN

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:24 pm

Yoyo:  But BS fans couldn't resist apparently, which is something that some of us here don't get it why his fans persist to fawn over him on a forum he labelled as cesspit.

Well, yes, that's one thing BS is right about, it is a cesspit...

But then, treason!

Châtelaine Today at 6:26 pm

Blacksmith and I were having a fiery backstage conversation after his post about Tony. We haven't since - and not much to my regret - been back to casual "conversation". However, I do follow the site and thought the latest one was interesting [with tongue in cheek and much re ROB & MO]
    Bet Bennett accuses her of telling BS Secret Things.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:56 pm

As if head hounder doesn't have enough to worry about.  Very Happy 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:34 am

Tony Bennett

The remarkable tale of three middle-aged men who hover around the McCann case, seemingly for ever.

I like this comment: What about the dirty old duffer who can not let the case go and has been hounding them for years despite the Court ruling.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 09, 2014 7:10 am

From another forum, with thanks also for the comments.

REPLY: There was a 140-page article on the Madeleine Foundation website about Brian Kennedy, by Seamus McGuigan, some of which I think the MF had to remove because of libel threats or libel actions

'Think'? He knows perfectly well why it was removed.

Just like he knows perfectly well who Seamus McGuigan of the Real-Hounders is. He sees Seamus in the mirror every day.

Along with Barbara, Alan-Marc, Ray, Bird, and all his other aliases. rofl rofl rofl

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:24 am