A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Someone Is Taking The Pi$$!!! Getting A Reward For Giving Her Approval To A Young Girl's Beating

WM3
    WM3

Someone Is Taking The Pi$$!!!  Getting A Reward For Giving Her Approval To A Young Girl's Beating Empty Someone Is Taking The Pi$$!!! Getting A Reward For Giving Her Approval To A Young Girl's Beating

Post  WM3 Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Someone Is Taking The Pi$$!!! Alleged Profiler Pat Brown Getting A Reward For Giving Her Approval To A Young Girl's Beating?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Alleged Profiler Pat Brown Getting A Reward For Giving Her Approval To A Young Girl's Beating?
    Do Read The Above Link....Then Read What She Had To Say About The Beating. In Brown's Own Words!!!

"I am going to be really politically incorrect today. I have been reading up on all the sympathy oozing everywhere on the Internet and in the media for the 16-year-old Victoria Lindsay, the girl who got her butt kicked by six of her friends. Yes, those girls were mean and nasty and deserved to get a jail term. But, for some reason - well, for a pretty good reason - I just don't feel that sorry for Victoria.

Why? First of all, these were her friends - not strangers and not some bullies from school she had tried her best to avoid. Friends - as in these are the girls I hang out with and live with. Water seeks its own level and I wonder that Victoria - were another girl being targeted - wouldn't have gone along with the group melee and thrown some punches herself.

Secondly, why were all these girls so ticked off at Victoria? It is said she talked smack on MySpace, saying some really vicious stuff and saying she was going to fight them. So, she flamed these girls publicly, possibly embarrassing them and humiliating them. Then she said she would fight them. Seems like they brought the fight to her and she turned out to be all bark and no bite; she didn't even throw one punch. She wimped out, took the beating, and begged them to let her go. She wasn't as tough as she tried to pretend to be.

But, regardless of her behaviors, because Victoria ended up the unhappy loser of this girl bashing, she is being made out to be a totally innocent lamb. I am guessing the trash talk she put on MySpace was just the tip of the iceberg for this girl's past behaviors. Apparently, she isn't living at home and her father states in an interview that she has had her share of problems. She clearly admits to her friends during the assault that she had been drunk (during one of the times the girls found whatever she did offensive) and said she had grown up since then.

Hey, this girl is barely sixteen. She has a problem with drinking and she isn't living with her parents. Apparently, Victoria's parents want to blame MySpace instead of their lack of parenting that surely contributed to Victoria ending up as a punching bag. I bet we will find out there is more behind this story than we have seen on the video. Victoria and her girl pals seem to me to be a bunch of brats who have been left without decent parental guidance long enough to become the female version of Lord of the Flies. They are a pretty good example of the rising, antisocial and violent teens we are seeing more and more of today in the United States.

Victoria may have suffered a good deal of fear and pain during this slap down but, if she were my kid, the first thing I would have asked her is "Did you deserve it?" And if she did, I would have told her I hope she learned her lesson.

I hope Victoria learned hers."

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks to ****** for this.

The girl who was beaten up by her friends after she dissed one of them. Brown says this is quite acceptable. Let's hope one day someone slaps her down and then maybe she will understand how vile her comment was.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    WM3
    WM3

Someone Is Taking The Pi$$!!!  Getting A Reward For Giving Her Approval To A Young Girl's Beating Empty Re: Someone Is Taking The Pi$$!!! Getting A Reward For Giving Her Approval To A Young Girl's Beating

Post  WM3 Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:16 pm

A new comment on the above - well put, Anonymous, and thanks for letting me post it on here. cheers

It is actually beyond belief that this woman should receive any honour in connection with missing children and their families. Unyielding is a good word to describe her hate campaign against the McCanns which she has based upon MISINFORMATION. It is also a good word to describe her efforts to make $$$$$$s from the case.

It makes a complete mockery out of the genuine good that people like John Walsh and Mark Klass do. However, I am perfectly sure that the people who only see the "congenial aunt" side of Pat Brown will be completely unaware of her disgusting behaviour towards the McCanns on the social networking sites.

When I queried whether she was "cleaning up her act" because she had a proper McCann book deal, it was around the same time as this conference was announced. Apart from her little Mensch meltdown, she has been pretty quiet on the McCann case since then and we know she has unfriended the buddies whom she hung out with for over six months on Twitter and FB. Just prior to the unfriending, she made cryptic reference to the Facebook Warrior thread where we discussed how her buddies would prove an embarassment to her (she said something like "sometimes the pros get it right" (or words to that effect).

These are the people whom she USED to get a foothold in the McCann case. She charmed them into buying her ebook and then coaxed them to write 5 star reviews for it as well as her other book which some of them probably didn't even buy. Then she dropped them like mouldy hot potatoes when they'd served their purpose.

This is a woman who has made every effort to convince people that Madeleine McCann is dead and that her parents are suspicious. She uses misinformation to back up her arguments and targets people who are ignorant about the case. She is the last person I'd be honouring in connection with missing children and their families.

Another comment:

Why should she be honoured when it's obvious (to us at least) that she passes on myths about a missing child and her family and makes no attempt to correct her errors. Her letter to Kate McCann was a disgrace and her remarks about Madeleine's relatives in the UK were reprehensible.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:32 am