A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

AMARAL MORONS OPENLY THREATEN CLARENCE MITCHELL

Sykes
    Sykes

AMARAL MORONS OPENLY THREATEN CLARENCE MITCHELL Empty AMARAL MORONS OPENLY THREATEN CLARENCE MITCHELL

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:11 am

AMARAL MORONS OPENLY THREATEN CLARENCE MITCHELL Hounde12

More from the same poster above:
    Surely this is the perfect opportunity for a little 'photo opportunity' that might capture the imagination of the press ? I'm sure Clarence dear wouldn't mind, after all, press opportunities are his forte. And he will be wanting press coverage, if he is hoping to stand as an MP, so it is only fair

What do you think? A little friendly protest demo with a few colourful banners and posters? I am sure forum members can think up some catchy slogans and pictures to drive the message to the public?

What logos and banners or pics might be appropriate and newsworthy?!
    ultimaThule wrote:
    A convoy coach party would seem to be in order. Don't worry about the fiver entry fee - I know a formidable matron of Tory persuasion who'll have no problem blagging half a dozen in and those in the 'advance party', as it were, can open the back door so the rest of us can get up close to the main attraction.

We'll need to take food; eggs, tomatoes, and custard pies?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:19 am