A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

HEY GUYS, BESIDES BEING PAM GURNEY I AM NOW ALSO SOMEONE CALLED PEDRO

Sykes
    Sykes

HEY GUYS, BESIDES BEING PAM GURNEY I AM NOW ALSO SOMEONE CALLED PEDRO Empty HEY GUYS, BESIDES BEING PAM GURNEY I AM NOW ALSO SOMEONE CALLED PEDRO

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:49 am

Kate Holt can't be healthy just chatting to yourself all day. Sykes must cry itself to sleep every night.
    11 minutes ago · Like · 2

Vera Broughton Pedro (one of his aliases) talks to himself most of the time as does that crackpot Truly Judy (another nutter who has many aliases).
    Idiotic creatures!   They don't like it up them, do they?   Don't like being unable to post their crap on here?   Tough sh*t.  

HEY GUYS, BESIDES BEING PAM GURNEY I AM NOW ALSO SOMEONE CALLED PEDRO 9k= HEY GUYS, BESIDES BEING PAM GURNEY I AM NOW ALSO SOMEONE CALLED PEDRO 2Q==  HEY GUYS, BESIDES BEING PAM GURNEY I AM NOW ALSO SOMEONE CALLED PEDRO 2Q==  HEY GUYS, BESIDES BEING PAM GURNEY I AM NOW ALSO SOMEONE CALLED PEDRO 2Q==
    coco
    coco

HEY GUYS, BESIDES BEING PAM GURNEY I AM NOW ALSO SOMEONE CALLED PEDRO Empty Re: HEY GUYS, BESIDES BEING PAM GURNEY I AM NOW ALSO SOMEONE CALLED PEDRO

Post  coco Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:18 am

morons . just cos they have a dozen socks each they think everyone else is the same  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

HEY GUYS, BESIDES BEING PAM GURNEY I AM NOW ALSO SOMEONE CALLED PEDRO Empty Re: HEY GUYS, BESIDES BEING PAM GURNEY I AM NOW ALSO SOMEONE CALLED PEDRO

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:41 pm

coco wrote:morons . just cos they have a dozen socks each they think everyone else is the same  lol! 
    I wonder whether I should get a twitter account or maybe join facebook? I could then suggest who they are and be rude and aggressive and threaten to beat them up, perhaps? What do you think? Sykes
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:29 pm

not worth the effort , Sykes . besides , you don't want to get too close to them , you might catch something off them .  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:39 pm

coco wrote:not worth the effort , Sykes . besides , you don't want to get too close to them , you might catch something off them .  lol! 
    It's very tempting, coco, just to wind them up.
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:59 pm

Sykes they need pity more than anything. Poor sods cant be functioning very well if that is what they think.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:30 am